Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2441
-
05-28-19 20:13 #146Senior Member

Posts: 379I left a review on her I think a month ago. I'm actually one of the idiots that stopped to pick her up an energy drink, chips, and cigarettes. Everything covered, but she was cool with backdoor. So I was happy. She was flying high when I saw her, which might be why she may be very flaky. If she has a pimp, I never saw him. I was thinking of repeating again, but not for 200.
Originally Posted by IAmAzn
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 20:03 #145Senior Member

Posts: 98Lisa
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/k-i-n...61725-20717122
Sent her a text and setup an appointment for the same day. We agreed on $$ for 45 minutes. She asked me to pick up some gloves while on my way. Once I got there she called me with the number #. A light knock on the door and she opened. The photos somewhat matched. She was darker and slightly heavier.
She was dressed in tank top and underwear. She asked what I was looking for and both agreed on massage with BJ. She started with a nice massage with plenty of oil. Decent massage with elbows and strong hands. She definitely like to talk a lot before, during and after. She asked if I want a prostate during the massage. I agreed. She inserted one finger and the sexy talk began. Follow up with a great prostate massage for 10-15 minutes. She grabbed junior and pulled him towards her while still on my stomach and up on my knees. She began kissing and suck on junior while still one finger deep. I didn't last that long after that. Finished on the towel that was laid out.
Quick shower and out the door.
50/50 if I will repeat. She definitely has a lot of toys to play with, if you like that.
-
05-27-19 23:45 #144Regular Member

Posts: 11She doesn't respond to my calls.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 21:16 #143Senior Member

Posts: 293What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 14:49 #142Senior Member

Posts: 2099Just about everything you heard is correct (can't say how often she posts), seen her today & didn't realize till we met who it was, she recognized me & told me her name, she has put on some weight, does a good job & yes anal & bare is on the menu for a bit more. Older picture is below & will repeat.
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/978-216-9012
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/978-216-9012
-
05-24-19 23:38 #141Senior Member

Posts: 293Did you ever get in touch with her or meet up?
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:29 #140Senior Member

Posts: 2099Your Post are two different ladies or same
As I haven't been to verify I can not say with 100% certainty that they are different or one in the same. I believe they are one in the same as I remember a post saying the picture was not the girl he saw, can't put my fingers on the post.
I've contacted her twice via text, was told everything covered (deal breaker for me)& the second time no reply. I've not seen a bad report of service but she has gone radio silent on one or two.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:10 #139Senior Member

Posts: 63Same Number
If you click the "Call Me" button both ads list the same number ending in 9997.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 09:46 #138Senior Member

Posts: 1727Your Post are two different ladies or same?
The two posts are for two (2) different ladies? Are you indicating that they are the same lady, even though the pictures are entirely different? Two different tel numbers also, one ending in 9997 and the other 8284.
On further inspection, the hidden tel numbers on both ads are the same, my error, although the first link also reflects tel number ending in 8284 in the link. So its two different girls with a common handler/pimp?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/617-336-8284-let-me-ride-you-l/492159104430
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-love-sex/571429930614
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 22:10 #137Senior Member

Posts: 95Same number as this girl
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...a/418628517354
Originally Posted by Rancid
[View Original Post]
This girl has the same number as the one mentioned in the previous post. I contacted this one and was asked to stopped by a store to pick up Gatorade lays chips and newport cigs. Fuck that! What am I an errand boy? Fuck this *****. You are providing a service, ain't the other way around. Go get your own shit. If the pimp is running these two girls. Stay the fuck away.
-
05-23-19 20:43 #136Senior Member

Posts: 2099Any info? 21, White, 5'2, 99 lbs, Lowell.
There's some more reviews on the Boston forum about her, I thought about it but everything is covered so I passed.
Originally Posted by JoeBellone
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:22 #135Senior Member

Posts: 71She has been reviewed here and in Boston forum
Real, all service is covered but has a pimp. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:11 #134Senior Member

Posts: 115Same girl
That was reviewed as anal only unless big upsell for access to her cooch!
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Pricey you!
-
05-23-19 17:14 #133Senior Member

Posts: 1727Any info? 21, White, 5'2, 99 lbs, Lowell
Here is her link, ad in STG, and a few pics. Anyone have info or experience? Thanks.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614
"I Love Sex"
Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2019-05-23
"text me for more info.
Send a pic for a fast response.
I have plenty of time for the right sugar daddy I love 2 hookup.
Safe independent fun gauranteed I'm always romantic and pleasing. I'm here to relieve your worries and stress. I have a very calming personality.
Sexual sweet experience ill have you running back for more. Seven5 seven.
Five799 nine97.
I love video games once we get to know each other I am very outgoing and funny.
I do have rules and screening for my safety I require some things and am willing to work with you on what you need to feel safe with me".
-
05-23-19 16:32 #132Senior Member

Posts: 27Allie.
Does anyone know if Allie changed her number? The last 4 I have is 7525. Thanks.










Reply With Quote



