Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2441
-
05-23-19 12:03 #131Senior Member

Posts: 88Blonde
Thanks Long.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:53 #130Senior Member

Posts: 172727 yr old Blonde. Lowell
Here is her link:
https://escortalligator.com.boston.l...3239750/lowell
A few reviews are posted.
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:17 #129Senior Member

Posts: 653Got a link?? Couldn't find her in listcrawler with all those bs ads.
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 23:00 #128Regular Member

Posts: 4She used to post a lot. Did confirm bb via text but never hit it.
-
05-22-19 08:30 #127Senior Member

Posts: 28327 year old blond Lowell
I see that this girl is full steam ahead posting daily whereas before it was occasionally. New review shows she's doing anal and looks like she's up for anything. I was seeing another blond that wasn't too bad except all covered, she doesnt post anymore.This one looks like she will do bare. I'd be interested if anyone has seen her or been to her incall. She posts on listcrawler.
-
05-13-19 23:56 #126Regular Member

Posts: 1Holiday Inn in Tewksbury.
New to this forum but not new to this hobby. I'm from the NE and have been to this hotel on numerous occasions, never once seen LE. I have responded to these ads (mostly Spanish) and the 5 that I have gone to all were legit. They (the girl you get) all do different services but are legit. Oh and 3 out of 5 were the girl in the pictures (tattoos don't lie, sometimes LOL).
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
If you go during the daytime, park to the right side of the hotel because the side door stays unlocked until 6:00 pm.
-
05-12-19 16:06 #125Senior Member

Posts: 820Rttf
Welcome. We need more members who share their experiences. But starting off with a question here is bad form. First read this forum. Not just for this area, but for lots of surrounding areas. Read the definitions section and other stuff on how this shit works. It is something like reading Penthouse Letters but you don't get a hard on as often. Learn, learn and learn. Then pick someplace (AMP) or someone (escort) to try out. Then report. Repeat many times. Report around a couple dozen experiences and you get credibility and people will answer your questions. Sometimes.
Originally Posted by ScrewIt978
[View Original Post]
So to get started, I suggest you go to the massage parlor section and pick out a place to try and report back. You'll probably get a nice massage from any of them and a hand job at least. There are a dozen places within driving distance that will give you anything from a HJ to a great fuck. Suggestion: park elsewhere and walk a bit.
I wish you luck and hope to hear your stories.
-
05-09-19 16:55 #124Senior Member

Posts: 650Just start reading the older posts and it will point you in the right direction. Then go fishing and report back with the good, the bad and the fun.
Originally Posted by ScrewIt978
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 15:32 #123Senior Member

Posts: 109I guess I'm going to give up, I don't have a good feeling about her. Initial contact was a little rough.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 03:23 #122Regular Member

Posts: 1New here
Anyone willing to introduce me to someone? I'm not sure how this works.
-
05-07-19 19:12 #121Senior Member

Posts: 2099Your Turn
Looks like it's up to you to step up & TOFFT, good luck.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 00:15 #120Senior Member

Posts: 109Appreciate a review. There must be at least one of us who has seen her before. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 19:09 #119Senior Member

Posts: 109Erika
Anyone have experience with her, really appreciate you inputs. Thinking of summoning her this weekend, if she is a safe bet.
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...y/514524968368
-
05-03-19 11:19 #118Banned Member

Posts: 942I also did a date with her last week. I knew she had a pimp for my scouting the hotel. She's very pretty and has a nice body. But she wouldn't let me use the bathroom because herr pimp was in there. So I ended up having to piss in the sink in the bedroom. Which was kind of embarrassing knowing that her pimp was right next to me she only does anal. And she up sells like crazy. I asked if I could lick her pussy and she told me to kiss it only. She flipped out when I started flicking my tongue on it anyways I can make a long-ass review but she begs for more money. Promised I can fuk her pussy and get a b*j* without a condom if I gave her more money. And once I handed her the money she took out another condom. And only let me fuk* her ass for the second-round. So it was a good appointment but I'm not going back.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 13:49 #117Senior Member

Posts: 109Amy, the basement girl
Anyone have Amy's contact number, please PM me. It's the girl that used to work out of a basement in Lowell. I have a number ending in 3239 but that doesn't work anymore. Thank you in advance.










Reply With Quote



