Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4929

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    Hey Willie do you have a link available?
    Amen Willie! She's awesome.

  2. #4928

    Dinah

    Great massage, tries her best to please her patients and reasonable fees.

  3. #4927

    Motel six.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that the M6 in PB is about as bad as the Budget Inn in Cocoa. Nefarious characters hanging about watching the activity and conducting trade of the sort that brings Uncle LEO around. Anyone have first-hand experience with the location? At least they'll leave the light on for you.
    I have gone there for some dates. I didn't find it too scary. However I did park my car at the Lowe's next door. There is a gas station right nearby that actually has a scarier crowd in the motel.

  4. #4926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Motel 6

    I've heard that the M6 in PB is about as bad as the Budget Inn in Cocoa. Nefarious characters hanging about watching the activity and conducting trade of the sort that brings Uncle LEO around. Anyone have first-hand experience with the location? At least they'll leave the light on for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    That's Colleen. Lots of reviews on her. Lately she's been reviewed as good to go. She stays at the M6 in PB.

  5. #4925

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    That's Colleen. Lots of reviews on her. Lately she's been reviewed as good to go. She stays at the M6 in PB.

  6. #4924

    Curious


  7. #4923

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    But it all boils down to what was actually said. It's not illegal to call or text someone. It's just what was said during conversation that can get you in trouble.
    Usually probably, yes. Hopefully so in this case. But I have seen them claim probable cause with out anything at all incriminating being said. The fact that texts were made, and a meet was set is enough for them to charge and arrest. Now whether or not they get a conviction is another story. But still the damage is done. But with this particular event, it seems as though anyone they needed to get to help there case, would already have been gotten. I highly doubt theyd be going after anyone new at this point.

    Happy hunting. Stay safe.

    Rocco.

  8. #4922

    Kelly. Tattooed Pussy

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/263829514921

    Just wondered whether anyone had seen her? I saw her quite a while ago, but would never repeat. Offered BB for low entry price. SW material now.

  9. #4921

    IPO: Tammy.

    I wish she lived closer to me she is a treat so treat her and her bountiful bosom right!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/448756937071

    Dream On. Clay.

  10. #4920

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Yep!! Thanks for helping an old man out! I did not want to be inundated with PMs asking for her number! I appreciate it! Be safe.

  11. #4919

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I'm tech challenged, so you will have to look at Space Coast and Melbourne Skip the Games today! She posted at 6:30 am but didn't reply till later in the day! Only one picture. Sorry!
    This her, Willie24?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/426159921377
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-05-20-20-23-00.jpg‎   Screenshot_2019-05-20-20-23-09.jpg‎  

  12. #4918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Ugh

    Can anyone who's reviewed tee send me or post the number of their report? The three letter search thing and all, scrolling through pages of posts with a burner phone using the browser search sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking with our favorite little chocolate delight and she told me she has to make a decision. She has to leave her present location by the end of the month because her roomates girlfriend is moving in. She does NOT want to leave the area, but if it comes down to it, she will. Right now she told me she was a little freaked out with all the LEO activity going on, so she's been laying low BUT, she IS putting up an ad today so if you want to see her, contact her and she'll probably get back with you. She is TRYING to get a "security deposit" together so she can get her own place. If she gets that, she'll be staying and just by reading all her reviews, its worth keeping her here!

  13. #4917

    Is this her

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I'm tech challenged, so you will have to look at Space Coast and Melbourne Skip the Games today! She posted at 6:30 am but didn't reply till later in the day! Only one picture. Sorry!
    If it's her, she used to wear skimpy cheerleader outfits. Could I get her number if it's the girl in the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24188335-7525-40A1-93C6-E9AB5ABAE53B.jpg‎  

  14. #4916

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    Hey Willie do you have a link available?
    I'm tech challenged, so you will have to look at Space Coast and Melbourne Skip the Games today! She posted at 6:30 am but didn't reply till later in the day! Only one picture. Sorry!

  15. #4915

    Got a link to her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I have been mongering for over 20 years and have been on this Forum for some time but have only been contributing for the last year since this site went back up. Today, I TOFTT and saw a ad on Skip the Games that intrigued me. Older woman, GFE with only one picture. Found out later that she used to be on Backpage some years ago and is just recently back in the area. WOW! Was I in for a surprise! Rate was a little high, 200 Mario's for a hour, but ended up being well worth it! A spinner with a fit and rocking body and super intense! Started with DFK and she was all over me and soon BBBJ, DATY and finished! She won't be here long but some of you older mongers might remember her. I prefer older women, since I am older (she is fortyish) but man alive does she have skills! She also prefers Seniors, but I highly recommend!
    Hey Willie do you have a link available?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape