Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 19284
-
05-24-19 12:56 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 597Thank You!
Since moving to Brevard. I tried the Strip Club route because honestly it seems like 99% of the escorts are drugged out and funky smelling here. The strip clubs has been extremely hit or miss. I will definitely try her out and report back. Do you know what she charges for FS for a hh?
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 12:47 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 89The girl is drama free, accommodating, great experience posts 4753 and 4758 Thanks Tarpo for the find.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:25 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 192Just to add to this review, and I'm just making sure you know, I took those pics less than a month ago.
Originally Posted by PaperHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:20 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 192As being the photographer of those pics, I can ASSURE you that it is time VERY WELL spent. VERY well spent indeed.
Originally Posted by Deboinair
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:02 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 1755Re: Any Info
Several good reviews on Sweet Tee.
Originally Posted by Deboinair
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 09:54 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 597
-
05-23-19 23:50 #4953Regular Member

Posts: 9Dinah
Forgive me, I'm new here, but Dinah. Sounds so familiar. Where might have I seen her?
Originally Posted by CoastalFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 23:42 #4952Regular Member

Posts: 9Brazilian
So, popping my first thread cherry here. I'm new, to say the least, even to the hobby, but I've had my eye on a lovely thought lately. Anyone have any insight on the Brazilian?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/496571616194
-
05-23-19 21:06 #4951

Posts: 781Kelly.
The first lady is Kelly. I have seen her and enjoyed the experience. She is experienced and a little bit jaded but she provides a quality experience and lives in a very nice residential location that is very safe. Probably not a recommendation for the younger guys but older gents will enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by PeppeRico
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 20:39 #4950Banned Member

Posts: 15Thanks so much Daddy I'm happy that I can make you happy! Hopefully we can do it again soon.
Originally Posted by PaperHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 16:58 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 1941Stacy
Your welcome! You have certainly shared some valuable information with me and others on this Forum and with PMs. I would much rather spend my Mario's on someone like her who gives real meaning to what a GFE experience should be like than some of these younger drug addled drama queens! Definitely will see her again and I hope she sticks around for awhile!
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 15:44 #4948Banned Member

Posts: 49Paige del Ray.
I've seen her ads forever. I had a feeling not to to thru with it because the looks have declined in the pics and the mixed reviews. But the selection out here in limited. I'll be glad to get back to Orlando next week.
Communication was good. I arrived at her incall was beyond disappointed. The chick was so faded idk if she knew who she was. Appeared Haggard and not very clean. I politely told her she wasn't what I had envisioned and left a Hamilton.
These girls have to learn to at least clean up to take appts. Obviously people are paying and letting them get away with this type of service. If you can't shower and be coherent when I get there I'll go elsewhere.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/435043845898
PP.
-
05-23-19 15:29 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 353Taylor.
Any updates about 19 yo Taylor anyone?
-
05-23-19 15:11 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 975Stacey
I'll take a clean and drug free dream with a fit MILF over a strung out spinner any time. Stacey definitely likes what she does and it shows in her performance. Yes, she expects more for her time and, IMO, well worth the donation to her favorite charity.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
P.S.: Willie24, thanks for the PM info!
Dream On,
KL.
-
05-23-19 14:29 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 26Been away for awhile.
Was wondering if there's any new intel on the following two post.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/869243059003
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/977213720900
Thanks. Rico.










Reply With Quote




