Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 956 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 19291
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4966

    Caramel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Got up and out early this morning with an early morning Tee time and had a really nice hole in one! The girl never, ever, EVER dissapoints! She polished up the club with a perfect spit shine and then it was game on! Only had time to play the front course but I am HOPING to play the back nine one of these days! Brought over some new lingerie for a nice (as it turns out) 125 photo session! Enjoy her new ads in a day or so. I love her little body!
    Daddy ismits truly my pleasure to give you KING treatment every time you desire. Appreciative is beyond an understatement. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Thanks for the new lingerie and I absolutely MURDERED THE PICS;I can't wait the world is going to go crazy so get ready for an inbox full of PMs.

  2. #4965

    Early Morning Tee Time

    Got up and out early this morning with an early morning Tee time and had a really nice hole in one! The girl never, ever, EVER dissapoints! She polished up the club with a perfect spit shine and then it was game on! Only had time to play the front course but I am HOPING to play the back nine one of these days! Brought over some new lingerie for a nice (as it turns out) 125 photo session! Enjoy her new ads in a day or so. I love her little body!

  3. #4964

    The Brazillian: Thick, Safe, and Specializes in Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by WootNasty  [View Original Post]
    So, popping my first thread cherry here. I'm new, to say the least, even to the hobby, but I've had my eye on a lovely thought lately. Anyone have any insight on the Brazilian?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/496571616194
    Lela, the Brazilian bbw, is a really sweet lady. She has put on a bit of weight compared to earlier in her career, but her pics are updated at a reasonable rate so you get what she advertises. Be warned, she insists on covered everything, and I get the feeling she'll get pissy at even being asked. Head game is pretty good, front door is soft, mild tasting, and moderately tight. But her specialty is the backdoor. That ass can take a pounding. When I filled the bag while deep inside that plump round ass, she squeezed her muscles around me over and over, milking every drop. Marvelous. Upvote.

  4. #4963

    I Taste as Good as I Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Since moving to Brevard. I tried the Strip Club route because honestly it seems like 99% of the escorts are drugged out and funky smelling here. The strip clubs has been extremely hit or miss. I will definitely try her out and report back. Do you know what she charges for FS for a hh?
    If I must say so myself, BREVARD COUNTY has NOTHING on TEE 💋 Besides HYGIENE should be everyone's main Priority (Clieanliness is next to Godliness).

    Feel free to PM ME!

  5. #4962

    Busy Dinah

    As I break into this hobby, I'm shooting for the providers that seem to be most highly reviewed. Of course this probably means that they are the most popular. I reached out to Dinah and Tee today. Dinah responded quickly and she could only fit me in with a hh. Directions were great and I went for a quick massage followed by a BBBJ no / CIM. I unloaded on her beautiful tits.

  6. #4961

    Dinah

    Earlier this week I made the drive over from Orlando to see Dinah. She is always an amazing time, massage was excellent and relaxing. The time after the massage confirmed how wise I was to make the drive to see one of my favorite ladies. Stay safe out there fellas!

    T.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7441&cityid=86

  7. #4960

    Dinah

    She was in Orlando by the Milk District. Nice lady and good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by WootNasty  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me, I'm new here, but Dinah. Sounds so familiar. Where might have I seen her?

  8. #4959

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    As being the photographer of those pics, I can ASSURE you that it is time VERY WELL spent. VERY well spent indeed.
    Since moving to Brevard. I tried the Strip Club route because honestly it seems like 99% of the escorts are drugged out and funky smelling here. The strip clubs has been extremely hit or miss. I will definitely try her out and report back. Do you know what she charges for FS for a hh?

  9. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to this review, and I'm just making sure you know, I took those pics less than a month ago.
    The girl is drama free, accommodating, great experience posts 4753 and 4758 Thanks Tarpo for the find.

  10. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperHanger  [View Original Post]
    Got to hang out with Sweet Tee a bit last week, (Young lady in white on STG). Pics are her and about 85% accurate as what she looks like now. Place was safe and extremely clean, no signs of drugs anywhere.

    Overall she is able to hold a conversation, talented at what she does, clean and friendly. She didn't really care about a clock with me but we were chatting a bit too. Give her a try if you want a change of scenery.

    Out.
    Just to add to this review, and I'm just making sure you know, I took those pics less than a month ago.

  11. #4956
    As being the photographer of those pics, I can ASSURE you that it is time VERY WELL spent. VERY well spent indeed.

  12. #4955

    Re: Any Info

    Several good reviews on Sweet Tee.

  13. #4954

  14. #4953

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, tries her best to please her patients and reasonable fees.
    Forgive me, I'm new here, but Dinah. Sounds so familiar. Where might have I seen her?

  15. #4952

    Brazilian

    So, popping my first thread cherry here. I'm new, to say the least, even to the hobby, but I've had my eye on a lovely thought lately. Anyone have any insight on the Brazilian?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/496571616194

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape