Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 492 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Only have seen this girl post two other times in Amhert; today, she's in Springfield. Anyone see her yet?

    She's attractive, but I'm thinking she's TGTBT.

    All of her pictures have a Deviant Art watermark on them, which tells me she copied them from that website. I'm automatically thinking bait and switch, so I ask her about that. She tells me she copied those pics from her page, but doesn't have the originals. So I ask her to send me a pic of her holding up 3 fingers next to her body and include her face. She did and to me, she looks like her pics; just without make up. (3rd pic I attached.).

    I get that out of the way, but she's still throwing me some red flags.

    1) She emphasizes money up front.

    2) She only wants to see me if it's right now, not the 1.5 hours out I requested. I tell her I'm digging in my yard and I'm all sweaty and nasty. She responds that she doesn't care.

    To me, those are two signs that she doesn't plan on performing her services, and or she's going to take the money and run. What are your thoughts guys?

    Just in case she deletes her ad, I included a few pics. Two were from her ad and the one she sent me.

    Stay safe!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/190322782859
    I contacted her and she told me she hosts out of some place on Belmont. That by itself is a bit of a turnoff, just because I know that area. In the pic she sent you she looks like hell, worn out, and I noticed she has dirty nails so I can only imagine in person she'd look even worse. I'd stay away.

  2. #980
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I use a few texting apps myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    I used to use the white pages app, and another app that I can't remember, but these are just about useless now. Other than pay sites who's charges show up on a credit card, are the only options I'm aware of.

    Nowadays, there's so many texting apps that will generate a different phone number for you. For example, 2nd Line or Text Now are texting apps that gives you a new phone number that isn't searchable; they're almost like the old "burner" phones. You can search, but it doesn't come back with an owner.

    I use the Text Now app when I'm texting escorts. This way, they won't know my real cell #.

  3. #979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?

    Some pics look ok and some look possibly terrible.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/500645276174
    This girl posts ads 3-10 x a day on multiple places (definitely STG). That alone would keep me away. But the fact that her ads are always scary would have me never even to consider her.

    Yes, to each his own, but damn. That girl is one mean-looking woman.

  4. #978

    Don't pay too much.

    Went to so see this one a few days ago. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/832651468282.

    If she already did not have my money I would have left, going to get to the point, her body is gross, her pussy stunk, I try to finish but the smell got to me, and when I pulled out there was blood on the rubber.

    I could not look myself in the mirror after, never again if you go see her pay streetwalker rates.

  5. #977

    Phone look ups.

    I used to use the white pages app, and another app that I can't remember, but these are just about useless now. Other than pay sites who's charges show up on a credit card, are the only options I'm aware of.

    Nowadays, there's so many texting apps that will generate a different phone number for you. For example, 2nd Line or Text Now are texting apps that gives you a new phone number that isn't searchable; they're almost like the old "burner" phones. You can search, but it doesn't come back with an owner.

    I use the Text Now app when I'm texting escorts. This way, they won't know my real cell #.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, what do you use to do a reverse 411. I've tried spy dialer but I'm only getting a name about 30% of the time. There are pay sites which I'm sure would be better but I don't want to tip off the S. O.

    Thanks,

    Kev.

  6. #976

    Number look up

    Hey guys, what do you use to do a reverse 411. I've tried spy dialer but I'm only getting a name about 30% of the time. There are pay sites which I'm sure would be better but I don't want to tip off the S. O.

    Thanks,

    Kev.

  7. #975

    New Girl on The Block; also called Jennifer.

    Hey guys,

    Only have seen this girl post two other times in Amhert; today, she's in Springfield. Anyone see her yet?

    She's attractive, but I'm thinking she's TGTBT.

    All of her pictures have a Deviant Art watermark on them, which tells me she copied them from that website. I'm automatically thinking bait and switch, so I ask her about that. She tells me she copied those pics from her page, but doesn't have the originals. So I ask her to send me a pic of her holding up 3 fingers next to her body and include her face. She did and to me, she looks like her pics; just without make up. (3rd pic I attached.).

    I get that out of the way, but she's still throwing me some red flags.

    1) She emphasizes money up front.

    2) She only wants to see me if it's right now, not the 1.5 hours out I requested. I tell her I'm digging in my yard and I'm all sweaty and nasty. She responds that she doesn't care.

    To me, those are two signs that she doesn't plan on performing her services, and or she's going to take the money and run. What are your thoughts guys?

    Just in case she deletes her ad, I included a few pics. Two were from her ad and the one she sent me.

    Stay safe!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/190322782859
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190518_094248.jpg‎   20190518_094231.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190518-094643_TextNow.jpg‎  

  8. #974

    Brianna

    Has anyone seen her before?

    Some pics look ok and some look possibly terrible.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/500645276174

  9. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    It sort of sucks because I saw her when she was just starting out less than a year ago and she was cool and very reasonable as far as pricing but now that she's posted a couple 20 second videos on Pornhub she's thinking she's a high class top shelf escort or suffers from what's commonly referred to as Golden Pussy Syndrome. And as a result she raises her prices each week. Guess she's trying to get it to 5 or 6 dudes willing to fork over the most money. Not a bad strategy but makes it less likely to establish a decent clientele. Give them all the power and they turn it against those who made it possible to begin with. She needs to be brought back down to earth but that ship may have already sailed!!

    Peace.
    Its not just thw vids, but all the raving reviews she's gotten as well. As I also reported I spoke ro her and she claims to only be doing this for a few more weeks. Thay could also be contributing to her price hikes. This was our convo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190516_200702.jpg‎  

  10. #972

    She's Getting GPS- Golden Pussy Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    It sort of sucks because I saw her when she was just starting out less than a year ago and she was cool and very reasonable as far as pricing but now that she's posted a couple 20 second videos on Pornhub she's thinking she's a high class top shelf escort or suffers from what's commonly referred to as Golden Pussy Syndrome. And as a result she raises her prices each week. Guess she's trying to get it to 5 or 6 dudes willing to fork over the most money. Not a bad strategy but makes it less likely to establish a decent clientele. Give them all the power and they turn it against those who made it possible to begin with. She needs to be brought back down to earth but that ship may have already sailed!!

    Peace.

  11. #971

    Jennie

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Has she dropped her prices as she's gotten more pregnant? I've been trying to contact her to set something up but haven't heard back. What did you pay and for how long?
    $. 2, a little over a half hour.

  12. #970

    Take A Pass on #2

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.
    Text 2nd post last night. Response fairly quick but just the general vibe and the pushy replies lead me to believe I was texting the pimp / bf / handler. I'm certain it wasn't a chick. Telling me if I come right now she will discount her rate. Needs to be right now.

    Neighborhood undetermined just general zone. Then gets pissed when I say maybe tomorrow. Like why you wasting time. Don't be a wimp and come on over. Yeah right. Sure Jamal. Hard pass. Sounds like a total set up. Just a warning to others.

    Peace.

  13. #969

    Stay away

    Amber snow bunny a thief sets you up and run.

  14. #968

    Avoid

    Avoid amber snow bunny.

    You will get set up and rob.

  15. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.
    Tried to set up a date with the second one of the three you listed (the only actually new one, as far as I can tell), and while she replied quickly, her replies were really more of the "come here and find out" type, which is rarely a good sign, in my experience. She also seems to only offer a half, which, in my experience, usually means a girl who just tries to get you in and out quick.

    I tried to get a pic from her to verify that she is for real, politely, and she became somewhat hostile and rude. She finally sent another pic of herself which was NOT a verification one, but meant to show that she was the girl in the pics. And it did not look enticing. IF she is real, I suspect she's one of those girls who posts the only 3 decent pics of her she has, and you'll show up and she'll just be in pajamas and no makeup, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape