Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 492 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #966

    Thanks SolBlind

    Glad I remembered something about her in the past; thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    I would probably avoid her overall. I've met her a few times but it takes some effort. If you want to really meet her that bad here is what you do to avoid getting robbed. Do a car date, pick her up and drive her 10-15 minutes away from where she is staying. She won't rob you then because she will want a ride back to where she is staying. If she refuses to do a car date, move on and count your blessings.

  2. #965

    The 3rd ad is Stephanie; 1st time seeing the other two ads.

    I had bad luck with her, but another guy had ok experience with her; YMMV.

    Saw her about 3 years ago out of a shithole apartment block on Dwight St in Holyoke. I say shithole, not because it's in Holyoke, but because the back room of the apartment she was working out of was a dump.

    After I paid her she told he she was on the last day of her period. Major turnoff for me and my fault for not asking during pre-screening. During an uninspiring BBBJ, she reached down to take off her thong, knocked over a pile of clothes on the floor, and two used syringes roll onto the floor; didn't even have those orange caps on the them.

    Moved on to covered doggy; she was like a dead fish.

    Lost interest by that point and stopped. Grabbed one of her blouses from the pile of clothes, wiped myself off and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.

  3. #964

    Tasty Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago and would heartily endorse the "never see her again" perspective. Yuck.
    Just want to thank everyone who replied definitely a bullet dodged!!

  4. #963

    New girls?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.

  5. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
    "Please cum for me I love it so much" classic line you will hear from every provider LOL.

  6. #961

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
    Has she dropped her prices as she's gotten more pregnant? I've been trying to contact her to set something up but haven't heard back. What did you pay and for how long?

  7. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.

    Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0
    I would probably avoid her overall. I've met her a few times but it takes some effort. If you want to really meet her that bad here is what you do to avoid getting robbed. Do a car date, pick her up and drive her 10-15 minutes away from where she is staying. She won't rob you then because she will want a ride back to where she is staying. If she refuses to do a car date, move on and count your blessings.

  8. #959
    Thanks for the tip Rodney!

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    She's as much trouble as she is sexy. Avoid this one unless you don't mind donating your cash for mere lip service.

  9. #958

    Jennie (Pregnant)

    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.

  10. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.

    Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0
    She's as much trouble as she is sexy. Avoid this one unless you don't mind donating your cash for mere lip service.

  11. #956

    Avoid!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/741416009289

    Avoid at all cost. I know this girls ex husband and she has bugs and not the kind you can get rid of with pills.

  12. #955

    Does anyone remember this girl from a few years ago?

    Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.

    Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0

  13. #954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Honest opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.
    I saw her a long time ago and would heartily endorse the "never see her again" perspective. Yuck.

  14. #953
    Its to bad too. Really wanted to see her. On the positive side though she must have gotten over her latex allergy. Told me she doesn't do bb at all anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]

  15. #952
    Saw her before. Uses a female condom with tons of lube. Not really my thing at all. Saw once and wouldn't repeat. Not a horrable experence but not good either.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape