Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 492 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
    "Please cum for me I love it so much" classic line you will hear from every provider LOL.

  2. #952

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
    Has she dropped her prices as she's gotten more pregnant? I've been trying to contact her to set something up but haven't heard back. What did you pay and for how long?

  3. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.

    Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0
    I would probably avoid her overall. I've met her a few times but it takes some effort. If you want to really meet her that bad here is what you do to avoid getting robbed. Do a car date, pick her up and drive her 10-15 minutes away from where she is staying. She won't rob you then because she will want a ride back to where she is staying. If she refuses to do a car date, move on and count your blessings.

  4. #950
    Thanks for the tip Rodney!

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    She's as much trouble as she is sexy. Avoid this one unless you don't mind donating your cash for mere lip service.

  5. #949

    Jennie (Pregnant)

    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.

  6. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.

    Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0
    She's as much trouble as she is sexy. Avoid this one unless you don't mind donating your cash for mere lip service.

  7. #947

    Avoid!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/741416009289

    Avoid at all cost. I know this girls ex husband and she has bugs and not the kind you can get rid of with pills.

  8. #946

    Does anyone remember this girl from a few years ago?

    Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.

    Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?

    https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0

  9. #945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Honest opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.
    I saw her a long time ago and would heartily endorse the "never see her again" perspective. Yuck.

  10. #944
    Its to bad too. Really wanted to see her. On the positive side though she must have gotten over her latex allergy. Told me she doesn't do bb at all anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]

  11. #943
    Saw her before. Uses a female condom with tons of lube. Not really my thing at all. Saw once and wouldn't repeat. Not a horrable experence but not good either.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.

  12. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.
    Nasty nasty nasty. Works out of a small dump. Of a motor court on rte 5 in holyoke. Worn out holes.

  13. #941

    Tasty Trina

    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.

  14. #940

    Lexie Rose


  15. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    If you do an internet search on the number, it comes back to a Naomi. Something fishy about this one. My guess is that the number belongs to a pimp who uses it for whichever girl is working for him at the moment. I could be wrong but I'm not willing to find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape