Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 61438
-
05-16-19 12:00 #39358Senior Member

Posts: 394Shannon
What does this Shannon look like? I came thru that intersection last night also and I saw who I thought was Allison in a short flower dress. I was in a hurry to get out of dodge due to LE all over the area. It's possible it could have been Shannon I saw and not Allison.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 08:46 #39357Senior Member

Posts: 407Shannon
Criuse thru w / w last night on the way home. Standing on the corner of p and Ramsey was Shannon in her short flower dress. Made the scoop went to my spot and man can she sing into the mic. Standard with tip. Said she has been out much lately.
-
05-14-19 18:45 #39356Senior Member

Posts: 159She used to work at the pussycat a while back.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 06:51 #39355Senior Member

Posts: 594Shannon
Is this the Shannon who had the twins?
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 02:25 #39354Senior Member

Posts: 647Yes, I do. She starred in "Night of the Living Dead".
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 22:04 #39353Senior Member

Posts: 45Shannon
To my knowledge no. Told me she is originally from white marsh. She was a brunette, lightly freckled too.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 21:06 #39352Senior Member

Posts: 200Just my $. 02 but those are some dead effing eyes.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 18:26 #39351Senior Member

Posts: 1626Her pics are from 2 years old ad. Nice to see that she starts posting again.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 15:17 #39350Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
I dated Molly on Saturday at her apartment and she was as fresh as a daisy. One of the fundamental rules of mongering is YMMV.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 14:35 #39349Regular Member

Posts: 14Man,
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
I wish I could find a thick MILFy cougar like her smh.
-
05-13-19 11:35 #39348Senior Member

Posts: 174Return of Storm
Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.
-
05-13-19 11:32 #39347Senior Member

Posts: 152She looks familiar to me anyone else
She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
-
05-12-19 20:00 #39346Senior Member

Posts: 360Shannon
Don't know if it's the same girl but met one last weekend in BP that called herself Shannon. But she forgot we met a long while back & she'd told me her real name then.
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
Maybe not the same gal (never saw her with glasses). The one I met has short brown hair that she'd kinda pulled up with a rubber band, and is maybe 5'7". She gave an excellent BJ, attention to the boys without being asked, energetic, DT, even going deep and holding herself down there while swirling her tongue around. Standard tuition, but I tipped her for getting into it without any prompting on my part.
-
05-12-19 19:01 #39345Regular Member

Posts: 2Took a drive around the WW loop and SA this afternoon. No one out only uncle and a busted fire hydrant flooding Wilkens.
-
05-12-19 17:50 #39344Senior Member

Posts: 2344








Reply With Quote






