Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,066 to 22,080 of 61390
-
05-16-19 22:44 #39325Senior Member

Posts: 705Allison.
One of the best bjs going. Was going to pick her up in Westside center. But she was having a argument with her abusive bf.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 15:38 #39324Senior Member

Posts: 407Yep. No rush, good attitude. She is one of the best out there. Catch her while you can. She said she haven't been out much.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 14:28 #39323Senior Member

Posts: 394My Man! If I hadn't of been in such a hurry to get away from there, I probably would have scooped her too. Like you said, she knows how to sing into the mic for sure!
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 13:39 #39322Senior Member

Posts: 407My bad. Yeah it was Allison.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 12:00 #39321Senior Member

Posts: 394Shannon
What does this Shannon look like? I came thru that intersection last night also and I saw who I thought was Allison in a short flower dress. I was in a hurry to get out of dodge due to LE all over the area. It's possible it could have been Shannon I saw and not Allison.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 08:46 #39320Senior Member

Posts: 407Shannon
Criuse thru w / w last night on the way home. Standing on the corner of p and Ramsey was Shannon in her short flower dress. Made the scoop went to my spot and man can she sing into the mic. Standard with tip. Said she has been out much lately.
-
05-14-19 18:45 #39319Senior Member

Posts: 159She used to work at the pussycat a while back.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 06:51 #39318Senior Member

Posts: 594Shannon
Is this the Shannon who had the twins?
Originally Posted by IceBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 02:25 #39317Senior Member

Posts: 647Yes, I do. She starred in "Night of the Living Dead".
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 22:04 #39316Senior Member

Posts: 45Shannon
To my knowledge no. Told me she is originally from white marsh. She was a brunette, lightly freckled too.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 21:06 #39315Senior Member

Posts: 200Just my $. 02 but those are some dead effing eyes.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 18:26 #39314Senior Member

Posts: 1626Her pics are from 2 years old ad. Nice to see that she starts posting again.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 15:17 #39313Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
I dated Molly on Saturday at her apartment and she was as fresh as a daisy. One of the fundamental rules of mongering is YMMV.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 14:35 #39312Regular Member

Posts: 14Man,
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
I wish I could find a thick MILFy cougar like her smh.
-
05-13-19 11:35 #39311Senior Member

Posts: 174Return of Storm
Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.










Reply With Quote





