Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39320
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    She used to work at the pussycat a while back.

  2. #39319

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge no. Told me she is originally from white marsh. She was a brunette, lightly freckled too.
    Is this the Shannon who had the twins?

  3. #39318
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    Yes, I do. She starred in "Night of the Living Dead".

  4. #39317

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the Shannon from Pasadena who had black hair then dyed it purple at one time?
    To my knowledge no. Told me she is originally from white marsh. She was a brunette, lightly freckled too.

  5. #39316
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    Just my $. 02 but those are some dead effing eyes.

  6. #39315
    Her pics are from 2 years old ad. Nice to see that she starts posting again.

  7. #39314

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.
    I dated Molly on Saturday at her apartment and she was as fresh as a daisy. One of the fundamental rules of mongering is YMMV.

  8. #39313
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.
    Man,

    I wish I could find a thick MILFy cougar like her smh.

  9. #39312

    Return of Storm

    Storm has returned on a limeted utr basis. PM me if you're a trusted senior who she knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190512_190538.066-960x540.jpg‎   20190513_112353-2016x954.jpg‎   IMG_20190512_190508.653-960x540.jpg‎   IMG_20190512_190533.948-960x540.jpg‎   20190513_112326-2016x954.jpg‎  


  10. #39311

    She looks familiar to me anyone else

    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED8CA1E2-0A2E-4767-8A03-0EC1F860F7D2.jpeg‎  

  11. #39310

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?
    Don't know if it's the same girl but met one last weekend in BP that called herself Shannon. But she forgot we met a long while back & she'd told me her real name then.

    Maybe not the same gal (never saw her with glasses). The one I met has short brown hair that she'd kinda pulled up with a rubber band, and is maybe 5'7". She gave an excellent BJ, attention to the boys without being asked, energetic, DT, even going deep and holding herself down there while swirling her tongue around. Standard tuition, but I tipped her for getting into it without any prompting on my part.

  12. #39309
    Took a drive around the WW loop and SA this afternoon. No one out only uncle and a busted fire hydrant flooding Wilkens.

  13. #39308

  14. #39307

    Good Golly Miss Molly!

    I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.

  15. #39306

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon over in Brooklyn. Skinny, neck tat, glasses, spinner. V cool gal, really gets into it. Anyone else meet her?
    Are you talking about the Shannon from Pasadena who had black hair then dyed it purple at one time?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape