Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39364

    Where they at?

    Where they at. Looking can't find. Someone send one my way and when I get good I will return the favor.

  2. #39363

    Need guidance

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #39362

    Allison.

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Yep. No rush, good attitude. She is one of the best out there. Catch her while you can. She said she haven't been out much.
    One of the best bjs going. Was going to pick her up in Westside center. But she was having a argument with her abusive bf.

  4. #39361
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    My Man! If I hadn't of been in such a hurry to get away from there, I probably would have scooped her too. Like you said, she knows how to sing into the mic for sure!
    Yep. No rush, good attitude. She is one of the best out there. Catch her while you can. She said she haven't been out much.

  5. #39360
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Yeah it was Allison.
    My Man! If I hadn't of been in such a hurry to get away from there, I probably would have scooped her too. Like you said, she knows how to sing into the mic for sure!

  6. #39359
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    What does this Shannon look like? I came thru that intersection last night also and I saw who I thought was Allison in a short flower dress. I was in a hurry to get out of dodge due to LE all over the area. It's possible it could have been Shannon I saw and not Allison.
    My bad. Yeah it was Allison.

  7. #39358

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Criuse thru w / w last night on the way home. Standing on the corner of p and Ramsey was Shannon in her short flower dress. Made the scoop went to my spot and man can she sing into the mic. Standard with tip. Said she has been out much lately.
    What does this Shannon look like? I came thru that intersection last night also and I saw who I thought was Allison in a short flower dress. I was in a hurry to get out of dodge due to LE all over the area. It's possible it could have been Shannon I saw and not Allison.

  8. #39357

    Shannon

    Criuse thru w / w last night on the way home. Standing on the corner of p and Ramsey was Shannon in her short flower dress. Made the scoop went to my spot and man can she sing into the mic. Standard with tip. Said she has been out much lately.

  9. #39356
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    She used to work at the pussycat a while back.

  10. #39355

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by IceBro  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge no. Told me she is originally from white marsh. She was a brunette, lightly freckled too.
    Is this the Shannon who had the twins?

  11. #39354
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    Yes, I do. She starred in "Night of the Living Dead".

  12. #39353

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the Shannon from Pasadena who had black hair then dyed it purple at one time?
    To my knowledge no. Told me she is originally from white marsh. She was a brunette, lightly freckled too.

  13. #39352
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar to me anyone recognize her?
    Just my $. 02 but those are some dead effing eyes.

  14. #39351
    Her pics are from 2 years old ad. Nice to see that she starts posting again.

  15. #39350

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope her hygiene has improved. I opted for a 20 dollar BJ when I was with her on the west side, cause when she stripped down to her panties, I could smell stink.
    I dated Molly on Saturday at her apartment and she was as fresh as a daisy. One of the fundamental rules of mongering is YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape