Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 492 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #966

    New Girl on The Block; also called Jennifer.

    Hey guys,

    Only have seen this girl post two other times in Amhert; today, she's in Springfield. Anyone see her yet?

    She's attractive, but I'm thinking she's TGTBT.

    All of her pictures have a Deviant Art watermark on them, which tells me she copied them from that website. I'm automatically thinking bait and switch, so I ask her about that. She tells me she copied those pics from her page, but doesn't have the originals. So I ask her to send me a pic of her holding up 3 fingers next to her body and include her face. She did and to me, she looks like her pics; just without make up. (3rd pic I attached.).

    I get that out of the way, but she's still throwing me some red flags.

    1) She emphasizes money up front.

    2) She only wants to see me if it's right now, not the 1.5 hours out I requested. I tell her I'm digging in my yard and I'm all sweaty and nasty. She responds that she doesn't care.

    To me, those are two signs that she doesn't plan on performing her services, and or she's going to take the money and run. What are your thoughts guys?

    Just in case she deletes her ad, I included a few pics. Two were from her ad and the one she sent me.

    Stay safe!

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/190322782859
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190518_094248.jpg‎   20190518_094231.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190518-094643_TextNow.jpg‎  

  2. #965

    Brianna

    Has anyone seen her before?

    Some pics look ok and some look possibly terrible.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/500645276174

  3. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    It sort of sucks because I saw her when she was just starting out less than a year ago and she was cool and very reasonable as far as pricing but now that she's posted a couple 20 second videos on Pornhub she's thinking she's a high class top shelf escort or suffers from what's commonly referred to as Golden Pussy Syndrome. And as a result she raises her prices each week. Guess she's trying to get it to 5 or 6 dudes willing to fork over the most money. Not a bad strategy but makes it less likely to establish a decent clientele. Give them all the power and they turn it against those who made it possible to begin with. She needs to be brought back down to earth but that ship may have already sailed!!

    Peace.
    Its not just thw vids, but all the raving reviews she's gotten as well. As I also reported I spoke ro her and she claims to only be doing this for a few more weeks. Thay could also be contributing to her price hikes. This was our convo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190516_200702.jpg‎  

  4. #963

    She's Getting GPS- Golden Pussy Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    It sort of sucks because I saw her when she was just starting out less than a year ago and she was cool and very reasonable as far as pricing but now that she's posted a couple 20 second videos on Pornhub she's thinking she's a high class top shelf escort or suffers from what's commonly referred to as Golden Pussy Syndrome. And as a result she raises her prices each week. Guess she's trying to get it to 5 or 6 dudes willing to fork over the most money. Not a bad strategy but makes it less likely to establish a decent clientele. Give them all the power and they turn it against those who made it possible to begin with. She needs to be brought back down to earth but that ship may have already sailed!!

    Peace.

  5. #962

    Jennie

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Has she dropped her prices as she's gotten more pregnant? I've been trying to contact her to set something up but haven't heard back. What did you pay and for how long?
    $. 2, a little over a half hour.

  6. #961

    Take A Pass on #2

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.
    Text 2nd post last night. Response fairly quick but just the general vibe and the pushy replies lead me to believe I was texting the pimp / bf / handler. I'm certain it wasn't a chick. Telling me if I come right now she will discount her rate. Needs to be right now.

    Neighborhood undetermined just general zone. Then gets pissed when I say maybe tomorrow. Like why you wasting time. Don't be a wimp and come on over. Yeah right. Sure Jamal. Hard pass. Sounds like a total set up. Just a warning to others.

    Peace.

  7. #960

    Stay away

    Amber snow bunny a thief sets you up and run.

  8. #959

    Avoid

    Avoid amber snow bunny.

    You will get set up and rob.

  9. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.
    Tried to set up a date with the second one of the three you listed (the only actually new one, as far as I can tell), and while she replied quickly, her replies were really more of the "come here and find out" type, which is rarely a good sign, in my experience. She also seems to only offer a half, which, in my experience, usually means a girl who just tries to get you in and out quick.

    I tried to get a pic from her to verify that she is for real, politely, and she became somewhat hostile and rude. She finally sent another pic of herself which was NOT a verification one, but meant to show that she was the girl in the pics. And it did not look enticing. IF she is real, I suspect she's one of those girls who posts the only 3 decent pics of her she has, and you'll show up and she'll just be in pajamas and no makeup, etc.

  10. #957

    Thanks SolBlind

    Glad I remembered something about her in the past; thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    I would probably avoid her overall. I've met her a few times but it takes some effort. If you want to really meet her that bad here is what you do to avoid getting robbed. Do a car date, pick her up and drive her 10-15 minutes away from where she is staying. She won't rob you then because she will want a ride back to where she is staying. If she refuses to do a car date, move on and count your blessings.

  11. #956

    The 3rd ad is Stephanie; 1st time seeing the other two ads.

    I had bad luck with her, but another guy had ok experience with her; YMMV.

    Saw her about 3 years ago out of a shithole apartment block on Dwight St in Holyoke. I say shithole, not because it's in Holyoke, but because the back room of the apartment she was working out of was a dump.

    After I paid her she told he she was on the last day of her period. Major turnoff for me and my fault for not asking during pre-screening. During an uninspiring BBBJ, she reached down to take off her thong, knocked over a pile of clothes on the floor, and two used syringes roll onto the floor; didn't even have those orange caps on the them.

    Moved on to covered doggy; she was like a dead fish.

    Lost interest by that point and stopped. Grabbed one of her blouses from the pile of clothes, wiped myself off and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.

  12. #955

    Tasty Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago and would heartily endorse the "never see her again" perspective. Yuck.
    Just want to thank everyone who replied definitely a bullet dodged!!

  13. #954

    New girls?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652

    Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755

    I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?

    Thanks for the warnings seniors.

  14. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
    "Please cum for me I love it so much" classic line you will hear from every provider LOL.

  15. #952

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.

    Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.

    All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
    Has she dropped her prices as she's gotten more pregnant? I've been trying to contact her to set something up but haven't heard back. What did you pay and for how long?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape