Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7371
-
05-14-19 23:12 #951Senior Member

Posts: 63I would probably avoid her overall. I've met her a few times but it takes some effort. If you want to really meet her that bad here is what you do to avoid getting robbed. Do a car date, pick her up and drive her 10-15 minutes away from where she is staying. She won't rob you then because she will want a ride back to where she is staying. If she refuses to do a car date, move on and count your blessings.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 22:10 #950Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the tip Rodney!
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 21:28 #949Senior Member

Posts: 755Jennie (Pregnant)
I saw Jennie at her house; my first time there. It was clean, and modestly decorated. I saw the entryway, back yard, kitchen and living room before going to the basement. I know there have been some negative reviews regarding the space and performance, but there were no issues in either respect.
Once in the basement, Jennie took a couple of minutes to use the bathroom. There was a lot of deep french kissing and sucking on her tits. I ate her out until she came. She took me in her mouth and alternated between sucking and whispering to me how she loved my cum, please cum for me, I love it so much, all while staring at my cock. I ended up shooting in her face.
All in all, a great experience. I can't speak for other reviewers, but for me Jennie was as good as ever.
-
05-14-19 20:48 #948Senior Member

Posts: 311She's as much trouble as she is sexy. Avoid this one unless you don't mind donating your cash for mere lip service.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 19:07 #947Senior Member

Posts: 63Avoid!
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/741416009289
Avoid at all cost. I know this girls ex husband and she has bugs and not the kind you can get rid of with pills.
-
05-14-19 18:48 #946Regular Member

Posts: 19Does anyone remember this girl from a few years ago?
Beautiful girl, but I vaguely remember some unfavorable reviews a few years ago.
Does Kayla ring a bell with anyone?
https://escortindex.com/large/hartfo...1/477953?img=0
-
05-14-19 17:49 #945Senior Member

Posts: 1659Honest opinion
I saw her a long time ago and would heartily endorse the "never see her again" perspective. Yuck.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 16:37 #944Senior Member

Posts: 34Its to bad too. Really wanted to see her. On the positive side though she must have gotten over her latex allergy. Told me she doesn't do bb at all anymore.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 16:35 #943Senior Member

Posts: 34Saw her before. Uses a female condom with tons of lube. Not really my thing at all. Saw once and wouldn't repeat. Not a horrable experence but not good either.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 14:01 #942Senior Member

Posts: 93Nasty nasty nasty. Works out of a small dump. Of a motor court on rte 5 in holyoke. Worn out holes.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 10:37 #941Senior Member

Posts: 376Tasty Trina
Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.
-
05-14-19 09:31 #940Senior Member

Posts: 641Lexie Rose
Her prices keep going up.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexie-ro...ngfield-477186
-
05-13-19 23:01 #939Senior Member

Posts: 311If you do an internet search on the number, it comes back to a Naomi. Something fishy about this one. My guess is that the number belongs to a pimp who uses it for whichever girl is working for him at the moment. I could be wrong but I'm not willing to find out.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 22:23 #938Senior Member

Posts: 667Ashley
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/957162421035
Any info about her?
-
05-13-19 20:39 #937Senior Member

Posts: 178More
Pics are 100% accurate, down to the small heart tattoo. Nice figure, basically no belly fat. Tall, probably 5'9". Fairly safe neighborhood / side street in Central / Eastern Springfield. She said the people she was staying with were "like her aunt and uncle" and they don't know what she does but also don't bother her. Guessing she rents a room. Small and cluttered which is typical; mattress and box spring on the floor is usually a turn off but hers was surprisingly comfortable. Paid. 8 for hhr FS; spent over half the time on BBBJ until I reminded her about FS. Certainly not the best ever but with a nice body and great rate I'll definitely repeat at least once.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





