Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 7371
-
05-18-19 11:29 #966Regular Member

Posts: 19New Girl on The Block; also called Jennifer.
Hey guys,
Only have seen this girl post two other times in Amhert; today, she's in Springfield. Anyone see her yet?
She's attractive, but I'm thinking she's TGTBT.
All of her pictures have a Deviant Art watermark on them, which tells me she copied them from that website. I'm automatically thinking bait and switch, so I ask her about that. She tells me she copied those pics from her page, but doesn't have the originals. So I ask her to send me a pic of her holding up 3 fingers next to her body and include her face. She did and to me, she looks like her pics; just without make up. (3rd pic I attached.).
I get that out of the way, but she's still throwing me some red flags.
1) She emphasizes money up front.
2) She only wants to see me if it's right now, not the 1.5 hours out I requested. I tell her I'm digging in my yard and I'm all sweaty and nasty. She responds that she doesn't care.
To me, those are two signs that she doesn't plan on performing her services, and or she's going to take the money and run. What are your thoughts guys?
Just in case she deletes her ad, I included a few pics. Two were from her ad and the one she sent me.
Stay safe!
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/190322782859
-
05-17-19 20:21 #965Senior Member

Posts: 102Brianna
Has anyone seen her before?
Some pics look ok and some look possibly terrible.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/500645276174
-
05-16-19 20:04 #964Senior Member

Posts: 207Its not just thw vids, but all the raving reviews she's gotten as well. As I also reported I spoke ro her and she claims to only be doing this for a few more weeks. Thay could also be contributing to her price hikes. This was our convo.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 01:25 #963Senior Member

Posts: 559She's Getting GPS- Golden Pussy Syndrome
It sort of sucks because I saw her when she was just starting out less than a year ago and she was cool and very reasonable as far as pricing but now that she's posted a couple 20 second videos on Pornhub she's thinking she's a high class top shelf escort or suffers from what's commonly referred to as Golden Pussy Syndrome. And as a result she raises her prices each week. Guess she's trying to get it to 5 or 6 dudes willing to fork over the most money. Not a bad strategy but makes it less likely to establish a decent clientele. Give them all the power and they turn it against those who made it possible to begin with. She needs to be brought back down to earth but that ship may have already sailed!!
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-15-19 21:38 #962Senior Member

Posts: 755Jennie
$. 2, a little over a half hour.
Originally Posted by Looper13
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 18:37 #961Senior Member

Posts: 559Take A Pass on #2
Text 2nd post last night. Response fairly quick but just the general vibe and the pushy replies lead me to believe I was texting the pimp / bf / handler. I'm certain it wasn't a chick. Telling me if I come right now she will discount her rate. Needs to be right now.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Neighborhood undetermined just general zone. Then gets pissed when I say maybe tomorrow. Like why you wasting time. Don't be a wimp and come on over. Yeah right. Sure Jamal. Hard pass. Sounds like a total set up. Just a warning to others.
Peace.
-
05-15-19 13:40 #960Regular Member

Posts: 2Stay away
Amber snow bunny a thief sets you up and run.
-
05-15-19 12:59 #959Regular Member

Posts: 2Avoid
Avoid amber snow bunny.
You will get set up and rob.
-
05-15-19 11:51 #958Senior Member

Posts: 214Tried to set up a date with the second one of the three you listed (the only actually new one, as far as I can tell), and while she replied quickly, her replies were really more of the "come here and find out" type, which is rarely a good sign, in my experience. She also seems to only offer a half, which, in my experience, usually means a girl who just tries to get you in and out quick.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
I tried to get a pic from her to verify that she is for real, politely, and she became somewhat hostile and rude. She finally sent another pic of herself which was NOT a verification one, but meant to show that she was the girl in the pics. And it did not look enticing. IF she is real, I suspect she's one of those girls who posts the only 3 decent pics of her she has, and you'll show up and she'll just be in pajamas and no makeup, etc.
-
05-15-19 11:23 #957Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks SolBlind
Glad I remembered something about her in the past; thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SolBlind
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:21 #956Regular Member

Posts: 19The 3rd ad is Stephanie; 1st time seeing the other two ads.
I had bad luck with her, but another guy had ok experience with her; YMMV.
Saw her about 3 years ago out of a shithole apartment block on Dwight St in Holyoke. I say shithole, not because it's in Holyoke, but because the back room of the apartment she was working out of was a dump.
After I paid her she told he she was on the last day of her period. Major turnoff for me and my fault for not asking during pre-screening. During an uninspiring BBBJ, she reached down to take off her thong, knocked over a pile of clothes on the floor, and two used syringes roll onto the floor; didn't even have those orange caps on the them.
Moved on to covered doggy; she was like a dead fish.
Lost interest by that point and stopped. Grabbed one of her blouses from the pile of clothes, wiped myself off and left.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:10 #955Senior Member

Posts: 376Tasty Trina
Just want to thank everyone who replied definitely a bullet dodged!!
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 09:25 #954Senior Member

Posts: 667New girls?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/726012056658
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/656968522652
Wondering if anyone saw those 2 above?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/948203512755
I know she has been reviewed here but hard to find a review as she doesn't have a name. Anyone chime in on recent experience?
Thanks for the warnings seniors.
-
05-15-19 03:47 #953Senior Member

Posts: 159"Please cum for me I love it so much" classic line you will hear from every provider LOL.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 02:54 #952Senior Member

Posts: 60Donation?
Has she dropped her prices as she's gotten more pregnant? I've been trying to contact her to set something up but haven't heard back. What did you pay and for how long?
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




