Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 492 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #944
    Its to bad too. Really wanted to see her. On the positive side though she must have gotten over her latex allergy. Told me she doesn't do bb at all anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]

  2. #943
    Saw her before. Uses a female condom with tons of lube. Not really my thing at all. Saw once and wouldn't repeat. Not a horrable experence but not good either.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.

  3. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.
    Nasty nasty nasty. Works out of a small dump. Of a motor court on rte 5 in holyoke. Worn out holes.

  4. #941

    Tasty Trina

    Curious about Tasty Trina have read all kinds of reviews from great to would never see again and everything in between. Can anyone give an honest opinion. Thanks in advance.

  5. #940

    Lexie Rose


  6. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    If you do an internet search on the number, it comes back to a Naomi. Something fishy about this one. My guess is that the number belongs to a pimp who uses it for whichever girl is working for him at the moment. I could be wrong but I'm not willing to find out.

  7. #938

  8. #937

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Would like more details about the dream. How does she compare to her pictures? Is the area discreet / safe? Does she have someone else with her?
    Pics are 100% accurate, down to the small heart tattoo. Nice figure, basically no belly fat. Tall, probably 5'9". Fairly safe neighborhood / side street in Central / Eastern Springfield. She said the people she was staying with were "like her aunt and uncle" and they don't know what she does but also don't bother her. Guessing she rents a room. Small and cluttered which is typical; mattress and box spring on the floor is usually a turn off but hers was surprisingly comfortable. Paid. 8 for hhr FS; spent over half the time on BBBJ until I reminded her about FS. Certainly not the best ever but with a nice body and great rate I'll definitely repeat at least once.

  9. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this one? Had a dream with her late Saturday night. Lives with an older couple but they weren't an issue. Most likely will repeat in the future.

    Tried searching her phone number. Looks like she's gone by a couple other names before, but no reviews found. Just wondering if anyone else has partaken.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/404553951125

    P.S. From a post below. Try not to bother Claire this week. Her sister died in a car accident during the weekend. Also she's not using anymore.
    Would like more details about the dream. How does she compare to her pictures? Is the area discreet / safe? Does she have someone else with her?

  10. #935

    Tara.

    Any reviews for this one? Had a dream with her late Saturday night. Lives with an older couple but they weren't an issue. Most likely will repeat in the future.

    Tried searching her phone number. Looks like she's gone by a couple other names before, but no reviews found. Just wondering if anyone else has partaken.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/404553951125

    P.S. From a post below. Try not to bother Claire this week. Her sister died in a car accident during the weekend. Also she's not using anymore.

  11. #934

    Western Mass UTR

    Tired of seeing the same rough girls on STG so I'm looking for anyone who can help me with a UTR. Looking for someone without a heavy habit who does outcalls to hotel rooms. Just seems like the same 5 chicks are always on the Springfield listing and I haven't heard back from the few from Worcester or Hartford who I've emailed. PM me if you've got something worthwhile. Thanks in advance.

  12. #933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Claire / J

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster8998  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any providers in the area that has exceptional deepthroat skills? I used to meet with Donna the BBW from Palmer and she was great she would make the whole thing disappear and her rates were very reasonable but I haven't been able to get ahold of her lately and I'm in search of some new talent. Any suggestions or tips would be great.
    There's always the petite Claire. She can deep throat for hours.

    She is not always reliable or on time and her habit is out of control, but never had a bad experience with her.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608

  13. #932

    Demi's Thug

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/591767317001

    Picked up Demi earlier this eve. Complications made her late but she was generous with her time with me. Unfortunately, her bf called MY phone because she turned hers off. After she told him not to call and he called again I told him not to call my phone and turned it off. Apparently he has big stake in her business and needed his fix. As I was pulling away from dropping Demi off, I see this thug lurking in the driveway. I assume he was trying to intimidate me because I told him not to call. I read a bunch of texts he sent trying to get his girl back quicker and an obnoxious threat. So, because of my loyalty to the safety of my brothers here, I would warn you off an incall date with someone like that around. I had very good time despite the calls and constant text alerts.

  14. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Lexie Rose is an absolute angel and a fabulous provider!! I texted her earlier in the day to set something up. I confirmed the appointment with her as I was heading toward her incall in West Springfield. When I arrived, she texted me the room number.

    First and foremost, Lexie is one of the absolute best providers I have ever seen! She is caring, kind, thoughtful and absolutely loves to have sex.

    As I walked into her room, I saw a box of condoms in the trash. For those who wondered, yes, she can and does use condoms. Anyhow, just wanted to share that minor detail.

    My dream with her was absolutely amazing. This was only my third visit with her but it was just as exciting as the first. Her skin is so soft and smooth. It is a treat to have her on top of me, rubbing her skin against mine. When I first laid on the bed, she kept her silky panties on and climbed on top of me, rubbing her panties against me. What a thrill! I am not generally into blowjobs but this woman has amazing skills. Her technique is wonderful and sensual. When she asked me if I wanted to do 69, I said, "Hell yeah! She positioned herself so my mouth was perfectly aligned with that tight little pussy of hers. I guess I was on top of my game as well as I brought her quickly to an amazing orgasm. I just love watching her tight little body twitch and writhe with pleasure. She tastes so good, too! We gloved up for the main event and took it nice and slow as she was feeling a little sore. I told her to take her time and it paid dividends for me. The best part of the dream? Having Lexie call out my name while she is bouncing up and down on top of me. What a turn on! She has all of the right moves and within 10 minutes of her on top of me, I lost it in the love glove. We both cleaned up, dressed, and then she gave me a hug and a kiss good bye.

    You're going to pay a bit more to dream with Lexie Rose but it is money well spent. If ever there was a worthy cause to give my money to, Lexie Rose is that cause. Wnat a wonderful Monday for me after all!
    Would you mind sharing her contact? PM if you like.

  15. #930

    Lexie

    For all the lexie fans out there, I spoke with her earlier and according to her she'll only be doing this for another 2-3 weeks. Idk if maybe she'll continue seeing a few regs, but just passing along the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape