Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 492 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to clarify that when sent Jenna the Pornhub link it was just to remind her that all of the porn you could ever want is on that site and it's free so why would I pay her for her pics. Did not mean to imply that she has a personal link or pics on that site. Sorry for the confusion. BTW I did manage to con a few samples of the pics she was trying to sell me and they weren't that great. Didn't even show her face so save your $.
    I've met with jenna twice. Both times at the place on rt5 across from McDonald's. She's overall not bad looking compared to some of the nightmares I've met on stg. She just doesn't look like her extra filtered pics. She actually likes me and we'd talk often. I can tell you she definitely has issues and looks for attn. She'd randomly msg me with pics and ask me if I think she's hot and if her pussy and head games good LOL. I've seen her doing lines and she has some weird dealings with a guy whos twice her age and lives at the previously mentioned motel.

  2. #920

    Clarification on Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong  [View Original Post]
    I texted Jenna off and on for months and still have never met her. At first she would try to get me to send her 40 through an app for sexy pics of her so as a joke I said why would I do that and sent her the link to Pornhub. Don't think she saw the humor in that. She likes to talk (text) a lot about how kinky she is but every time I asked when she wants to meet up she would either ghost me or say sometime later or tomorrow. She would talk a lot about 3 ways with another girl. Even have a guy friend of hers join us but whenever I would ask when she would never commit to a time. My opinion I think she just does it for the attention.
    I just wanted to clarify that when sent Jenna the Pornhub link it was just to remind her that all of the porn you could ever want is on that site and it's free so why would I pay her for her pics. Did not mean to imply that she has a personal link or pics on that site. Sorry for the confusion. BTW I did manage to con a few samples of the pics she was trying to sell me and they weren't that great. Didn't even show her face so save your $.

  3. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    She's not a cute as her pics; uses a lot of filters.

    I attached a pic on another post about her.

    Save your time and money.
    Jenna has a new ad today. I also got a text out of the blue asking me for money to send me pictures and videos I was going to do it but I don't know.

    I think the reference to porn hub is we can watch free porn or does she actually have her own channel on there?. Can someone chime in??

  4. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Lexie Rose is an absolute angel and a fabulous provider!! I texted her earlier in the day to set something up. I confirmed the appointment with her as I was heading toward her incall in West Springfield. When I arrived, she texted me the room number.

    First and foremost, Lexie is one of the absolute best providers I have ever seen! She is caring, kind, thoughtful and absolutely loves to have sex.

    As I walked into her room, I saw a box of condoms in the trash. For those who wondered, yes, she can and does use condoms. Anyhow, just wanted to share that minor detail.

    My dream with her was absolutely amazing. This was only my third visit with her but it was just as exciting as the first. Her skin is so soft and smooth. It is a treat to have her on top of me, rubbing her skin against mine. When I first laid on the bed, she kept her silky panties on and climbed on top of me, rubbing her panties against me. What a thrill! I am not generally into blowjobs but this woman has amazing skills. Her technique is wonderful and sensual. When she asked me if I wanted to do 69, I said, "Hell yeah! She positioned herself so my mouth was perfectly aligned with that tight little pussy of hers. I guess I was on top of my game as well as I brought her quickly to an amazing orgasm. I just love watching her tight little body twitch and writhe with pleasure. She tastes so good, too! We gloved up for the main event and took it nice and slow as she was feeling a little sore. I told her to take her time and it paid dividends for me. The best part of the dream? Having Lexie call out my name while she is bouncing up and down on top of me. What a turn on! She has all of the right moves and within 10 minutes of her on top of me, I lost it in the love glove. We both cleaned up, dressed, and then she gave me a hug and a kiss good bye.

    You're going to pay a bit more to dream with Lexie Rose but it is money well spent. If ever there was a worthy cause to give my money to, Lexie Rose is that cause. Wnat a wonderful Monday for me after all!
    I should clarify that Lexie is very tight and if you are the first appointment of the day, she has to go slow or penetration can be painful. For a guy, it's a nice problem for a woman to have.

  5. #917

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I just met with the girl who advertises to come play with a barbie. HUGE disappointment. Her pics look great as they are heavily filteredand don't show her body, but certainly not the case in person. Shows signs of use and her body is a mess. In fact she wears some lingerie thing the whole time to hide her saggy stomach. She has one of those loose bodies. I had already given her the donation or in all honesty, I would've just walked out. I couldn't even finish because I was so turned off. It didn't help that she kept squirming around. Don't waste your time on this one. I'm thinking of giving all this a break unless its a provider I've met with and liked.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/460924023954
    Yeah she's a mess alright. Left 3 or 4 kids behind, tried to go straight a few times but always goes back. I ran into her a couple years ago in Hartford but didn't end up seeing her as there where to many issues and the picts were way too old. Did you ask on here 1st? Stay Safe.

  6. #916

    Barbie

    I just met with the girl who advertises to come play with a barbie. HUGE disappointment. Her pics look great as they are heavily filteredand don't show her body, but certainly not the case in person. Shows signs of use and her body is a mess. In fact she wears some lingerie thing the whole time to hide her saggy stomach. She has one of those loose bodies. I had already given her the donation or in all honesty, I would've just walked out. I couldn't even finish because I was so turned off. It didn't help that she kept squirming around. Don't waste your time on this one. I'm thinking of giving all this a break unless its a provider I've met with and liked.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/460924023954

  7. #915

    Lexie Rose for my Monday, Monday

    Lexie Rose is an absolute angel and a fabulous provider!! I texted her earlier in the day to set something up. I confirmed the appointment with her as I was heading toward her incall in West Springfield. When I arrived, she texted me the room number.

    First and foremost, Lexie is one of the absolute best providers I have ever seen! She is caring, kind, thoughtful and absolutely loves to have sex.

    As I walked into her room, I saw a box of condoms in the trash. For those who wondered, yes, she can and does use condoms. Anyhow, just wanted to share that minor detail.

    My dream with her was absolutely amazing. This was only my third visit with her but it was just as exciting as the first. Her skin is so soft and smooth. It is a treat to have her on top of me, rubbing her skin against mine. When I first laid on the bed, she kept her silky panties on and climbed on top of me, rubbing her panties against me. What a thrill! I am not generally into blowjobs but this woman has amazing skills. Her technique is wonderful and sensual. When she asked me if I wanted to do 69, I said, "Hell yeah! She positioned herself so my mouth was perfectly aligned with that tight little pussy of hers. I guess I was on top of my game as well as I brought her quickly to an amazing orgasm. I just love watching her tight little body twitch and writhe with pleasure. She tastes so good, too! We gloved up for the main event and took it nice and slow as she was feeling a little sore. I told her to take her time and it paid dividends for me. The best part of the dream? Having Lexie call out my name while she is bouncing up and down on top of me. What a turn on! She has all of the right moves and within 10 minutes of her on top of me, I lost it in the love glove. We both cleaned up, dressed, and then she gave me a hug and a kiss good bye.

    You're going to pay a bit more to dream with Lexie Rose but it is money well spent. If ever there was a worthy cause to give my money to, Lexie Rose is that cause. Wnat a wonderful Monday for me after all!

  8. #914

    Multiple posts about her; time waster

    She's not a cute as her pics; uses a lot of filters.

    I attached a pic on another post about her.

    Save your time and money.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Archived ad link: http://archive.is/gOKsN.

    Active (as of now) ad link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/083187978522.

    I saw an ad a few nights ago and contacted her about hanging out. She sent me some very nice verification pictures and promised me that she is real. I do not doubt that she is real but I am concerned that she might be running a rip-off operation. She's super cute and I like the pictures from her original ad (I attached them to the post), but I am hesitant to meet up with her. Anyhow, her new ad seems more like she is trying to lure or bait guys into meeting up with her. Something just feels wrong about this one.

    If anyone has already had a dream about Jenna, I'd love to know if it was a positive or negative experience. Until I know she is legit, I'm avoiding this one. Not willing to TOFTT for this one.

  9. #913

    Pornhub Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong  [View Original Post]
    I texted Jenna off and on for months and still have never met her. At first she would try to get me to send her 40 through an app for sexy pics of her so as a joke I said why would I do that and sent her the link to Pornhub. Don't think she saw the humor in that. She likes to talk (text) a lot about how kinky she is but every time I asked when she wants to meet up she would either ghost me or say sometime later or tomorrow. She would talk a lot about 3 ways with another girl. Even have a guy friend of hers join us but whenever I would ask when she would never commit to a time. My opinion I think she just does it for the attention.
    Been interested in meeting up with her after seeing her post on STG a few times but not so sure I want to after reading about her. Does anyone have the Pornhub link of her so I can check her out for myself?

  10. #912

    Demi

    I met with Demi a few weks ago. She posts daily on stg so no link necessary. Nice girl. A user I'm pretty sure so wrap it up. Very good at head.

  11. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong  [View Original Post]
    I texted Jenna off and on for months and still have never met her. At first she would try to get me to send her 40 through an app for sexy pics of her so as a joke I said why would I do that and sent her the link to Pornhub. Don't think she saw the humor in that. She likes to talk (text) a lot about how kinky she is but every time I asked when she wants to meet up she would either ghost me or say sometime later or tomorrow. She would talk a lot about 3 ways with another girl. Even have a guy friend of hers join us but whenever I would ask when she would never commit to a time. My opinion I think she just does it for the attention.
    My story is pretty much the same as the posts that are being written on here. She tried selling me videos and pictures but I just told her I'd rather see her in real life. So we set up an appointment for 7. Drove all the way to Springfield and she wouldn't pick up the phone or return my texts. Definitely played games with me which sucks because I ended up spending like 40 bucks in gas.

  12. #910

    I think she does it for attention

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Archived ad link: http://archive.is/gOKsN.

    Active (as of now) ad link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/083187978522.

    I saw an ad a few nights ago and contacted her about hanging out. She sent me some very nice verification pictures and promised me that she is real. I do not doubt that she is real but I am concerned that she might be running a rip-off operation. She's super cute and I like the pictures from her original ad (I attached them to the post), but I am hesitant to meet up with her. Anyhow, her new ad seems more like she is trying to lure or bait guys into meeting up with her. Something just feels wrong about this one.

    If anyone has already had a dream about Jenna, I'd love to know if it was a positive or negative experience. Until I know she is legit, I'm avoiding this one. Not willing to TOFTT for this one.
    I texted Jenna off and on for months and still have never met her. At first she would try to get me to send her 40 through an app for sexy pics of her so as a joke I said why would I do that and sent her the link to Pornhub. Don't think she saw the humor in that. She likes to talk (text) a lot about how kinky she is but every time I asked when she wants to meet up she would either ghost me or say sometime later or tomorrow. She would talk a lot about 3 ways with another girl. Even have a guy friend of hers join us but whenever I would ask when she would never commit to a time. My opinion I think she just does it for the attention.

  13. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Archived ad link: http://archive.is/gOKsN.

    Active (as of now) ad link: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/083187978522.

    I saw an ad a few nights ago and contacted her about hanging out. She sent me some very nice verification pictures and promised me that she is real. I do not doubt that she is real but I am concerned that she might be running a rip-off operation. She's super cute and I like the pictures from her original ad (I attached them to the post), but I am hesitant to meet up with her. Anyhow, her new ad seems more like she is trying to lure or bait guys into meeting up with her. Something just feels wrong about this one.

    If anyone has already had a dream about Jenna, I'd love to know if it was a positive or negative experience. Until I know she is legit, I'm avoiding this one. Not willing to TOFTT for this one.
    Similar situation. Spoken with her maybe three times, each time make plans, she does send a pic or two, but just something in the communication that I can't put my finger on makes me very wary, and seems like there's a scam going on.

  14. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    In one of her photos, she has a bandage on her arm. Another member said that she was hiding IV injection sites. Any truth to that? I had set an incall up w / her, but shit hit the fan at work & I had to cancel, she was Really Pissed at me. I want to make it up to her b / c we planned a really good time. Then I saw that other guys post & now I'm hesitant.

    Thanks.

    Kev.
    I'm not sure. I didn't notice tracks.

  15. #907

    Maria at Hentai

    Hi guys. Maria is chilling here. We have found only positive posts here about her. We are having issues posting her on STG, so for now, if you want her new number pm me. She is petite, athletic, cute, playfully outgoing and pretty affordable. If you send your number or email, I can text a pic or two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape