Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7371
-
05-13-19 18:43 #936Senior Member

Posts: 667Would like more details about the dream. How does she compare to her pictures? Is the area discreet / safe? Does she have someone else with her?
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 13:41 #935Senior Member

Posts: 178Tara.
Any reviews for this one? Had a dream with her late Saturday night. Lives with an older couple but they weren't an issue. Most likely will repeat in the future.
Tried searching her phone number. Looks like she's gone by a couple other names before, but no reviews found. Just wondering if anyone else has partaken.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/404553951125
P.S. From a post below. Try not to bother Claire this week. Her sister died in a car accident during the weekend. Also she's not using anymore.
-
05-13-19 02:23 #934Senior Member

Posts: 60Western Mass UTR
Tired of seeing the same rough girls on STG so I'm looking for anyone who can help me with a UTR. Looking for someone without a heavy habit who does outcalls to hotel rooms. Just seems like the same 5 chicks are always on the Springfield listing and I haven't heard back from the few from Worcester or Hartford who I've emailed. PM me if you've got something worthwhile. Thanks in advance.
-
05-12-19 08:15 #933Senior Member

Posts: 1659Claire / J
There's always the petite Claire. She can deep throat for hours.
Originally Posted by Jeepster8998
[View Original Post]
She is not always reliable or on time and her habit is out of control, but never had a bad experience with her.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608
-
05-12-19 01:07 #932Senior Member

Posts: 354Demi's Thug
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/591767317001
Picked up Demi earlier this eve. Complications made her late but she was generous with her time with me. Unfortunately, her bf called MY phone because she turned hers off. After she told him not to call and he called again I told him not to call my phone and turned it off. Apparently he has big stake in her business and needed his fix. As I was pulling away from dropping Demi off, I see this thug lurking in the driveway. I assume he was trying to intimidate me because I told him not to call. I read a bunch of texts he sent trying to get his girl back quicker and an obnoxious threat. So, because of my loyalty to the safety of my brothers here, I would warn you off an incall date with someone like that around. I had very good time despite the calls and constant text alerts.
-
05-10-19 16:12 #931Senior Member

Posts: 672Would you mind sharing her contact? PM if you like.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 14:38 #930Senior Member

Posts: 207Lexie
For all the lexie fans out there, I spoke with her earlier and according to her she'll only be doing this for another 2-3 weeks. Idk if maybe she'll continue seeing a few regs, but just passing along the info.
-
05-10-19 09:02 #929Senior Member

Posts: 61Olivia
"Olivia" is real. The pix are of her.
She is not enthusiastic at all during performance and seems to have no idea that she is supposed to put in some effort.
I TOFFT a few weeks ago and would not go back until she has learned more about how her job works.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 07:33 #928Senior Member

Posts: 207Olivia
Anyone have any info on her? As usual pics look really good and 100 hh aint bad.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/357758784499
-
05-10-19 07:32 #927Senior Member

Posts: 207Samira
Dude, she's 100% transexual. Thats what the TS in her ads means.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 20:27 #926Senior Member

Posts: 32There must be a mechanic around here whos been under the hood. Wouldve had me fooled with those pics! As long as I don't see it, doesn't bother me!
Originally Posted by TheNovice
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 17:54 #925Senior Member

Posts: 354Yes. I would suspect that's why she advertises as a "TS Goddess". Nice to see Truth in Advertising!
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 22:04 #924Senior Member

Posts: 311Before you do anything with Samira, I would check under the hood first and make sure that all of the equipment checks out. You might find a stick shift instead of an automatic.
Originally Posted by Sexyegg
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-19 16:16 #923Regular Member

Posts: 23Deepthroat Talent
Does anyone know of any providers in the area that has exceptional deepthroat skills? I used to meet with Donna the BBW from Palmer and she was great she would make the whole thing disappear and her rates were very reasonable but I haven't been able to get ahold of her lately and I'm in search of some new talent. Any suggestions or tips would be great.
-
05-08-19 06:24 #922Senior Member

Posts: 130A girl on pornhub named Jenna? That will be easy to find.










Reply With Quote




