Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I had reported on Chasity a week or so ago. As reported, service was a bit "meh", but she's hot as fuck. She seems to have dropped off the radar. I tried several times also to contact "the green eyed beauty" but no replies at all.
    Chasity replied today, briefly. "Heading back to Wisconsin. " So I think she was out of state? Anyway, she went silent quick enough. So who knows.

  2. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Fucking hot young girls is a pretty addictive (and elusive) game. Many of the girls I meet aren't worth the time spent finding them. Bad hygiene. Lumpy bodies. Bad attitudes. All unsurprising stuff, right? I mean, you don't actually think this girl is slinging her ass in Madison, do you?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/806797267560

    That girl is obviously fake. I haven't seen her. Neither will you.

    Every once in a while, though, you find a gem.

    There's a girl on the scene now who has an amazing body, is almost always clean and fresh, and is (at least to me) very attractive. Here's the catch: She hates her job. And she'll eventually hate you. It's inevitable. And she'll rip you off, if you let her.

    Of course, you might be different.

    Want to try her? PM me for details.
    You are describing Vanessa to a "T".

  3. #4084

    Know thyself

    Fucking hot young girls is a pretty addictive (and elusive) game. Many of the girls I meet aren't worth the time spent finding them. Bad hygiene. Lumpy bodies. Bad attitudes. All unsurprising stuff, right? I mean, you don't actually think this girl is slinging her ass in Madison, do you?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/806797267560

    That girl is obviously fake. I haven't seen her. Neither will you.

    Every once in a while, though, you find a gem.

    There's a girl on the scene now who has an amazing body, is almost always clean and fresh, and is (at least to me) very attractive. Here's the catch: She hates her job. And she'll eventually hate you. It's inevitable. And she'll rip you off, if you let her.

    Of course, you might be different.

    Want to try her? PM me for details.

  4. #4083

    Vivian / Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Vivian is Holly. Saw her 2 times deep throat specialist would repeat maybe today. Curb in.
    How are her looks? The pics aren't bad but that last one looks like a man is womens underwear.

  5. #4082

    Green-Eyed Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.

    This one screams fake:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/385284464735

    But I'm cautiously interested.

    Vivian:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/688165648609

    I heard privately about a ripoff report involving her.

    Again, cautiously interested. Maybe it's those nipples?

    Miana:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/814652523562

    Racine? WTF? Anyway, another long shot, cautiously interested.

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/641301955740

    That girl has a ripoff report. And other reports that service, when not a ripoff, is kind of meh. She popped up recently and disappeared again.

    Call me nuts. Or desperate. Or both? Cautiously interested.

    Amber:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471087839052

    Why do Milwaukee girls post in Madison? Fucking waste of time. And blonde but the pic clearly shows a brunette? Gotcha. Again, cautiously interested.

    Chasity:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630

    Someone reported on her recently (search for "stripper", I think?). She's cute but service is kind of meh, if I remember correctly. She seems to have disappeared. I can share her FB if anyone is interested. If you look at it, you'll realize yet another reason I'm cautiously interested. (Her boyfriend / husband? Looks like a wannabe gangster.).

    Tatum:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/387924182867

    This is clearly fake. But instead of the usual bot drill, I got a one word, "Hi. " and nothing else. What? Yeah, so I'm delusional but cautiously interested.

    GreenEyedBeauty:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/779401806314

    Wow, cute as fuck. Clean looking. But superior radio silence. She seems to have trouble staying awake and maintaining communication. She requests a pic. No can do. And that's kind of a red flag. Anyway, cautiously interested.

    Bored 19 year old:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/?keywords=19+bored.

    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Posts an ad at 2 pm but then isn't available until 6 pm. Why do girls do this? So confusing.

    Ex stripper:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240

    Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

    Amy:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189684610864

    Very terse. Tiny pics. Probably a junkie. Yeah, so many options.
    I believe green-eyed beauty is real. By real, I mean no scam. I cannot say her pics are real. And, I can't say she's not a ripoff or that she will have good service. I've never met her in person. And I've only chatted with her through text. She was nice. She originally agreed to meet until I asked for outcall to dodgeville. She said she doesn't come that far. In my experience, a scam would not care how far it is, and a ripoff would agree to come this far to rip me off. Just my opinion. I kept her number and I plan to contact her the next time I'm in madison, but that may be awhile.

  6. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.
    I had reported on Chasity a week or so ago. As reported, service was a bit "meh", but she's hot as fuck. She seems to have dropped off the radar. I tried several times also to contact "the green eyed beauty" but no replies at all.

  7. #4080

    Vivian 32

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.

    This one screams fake:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/385284464735

    But I'm cautiously interested.

    Vivian:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/688165648609

    I heard privately about a ripoff report involving her.

    Again, cautiously interested. Maybe it's those nipples?

    Miana:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/814652523562

    Racine? WTF? Anyway, another long shot, cautiously interested.

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/641301955740

    That girl has a ripoff report. And other reports that service, when not a ripoff, is kind of meh. She popped up recently and disappeared again.

    Call me nuts. Or desperate. Or both? Cautiously interested.

    Amber:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471087839052

    Why do Milwaukee girls post in Madison? Fucking waste of time. And blonde but the pic clearly shows a brunette? Gotcha. Again, cautiously interested.

    Chasity:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630

    Someone reported on her recently (search for "stripper", I think?). She's cute but service is kind of meh, if I remember correctly. She seems to have disappeared. I can share her FB if anyone is interested. If you look at it, you'll realize yet another reason I'm cautiously interested. (Her boyfriend / husband? Looks like a wannabe gangster.).

    Tatum:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/387924182867

    This is clearly fake. But instead of the usual bot drill, I got a one word, "Hi. " and nothing else. What? Yeah, so I'm delusional but cautiously interested.

    GreenEyedBeauty:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/779401806314

    Wow, cute as fuck. Clean looking. But superior radio silence. She seems to have trouble staying awake and maintaining communication. She requests a pic. No can do. And that's kind of a red flag. Anyway, cautiously interested.

    Bored 19 year old:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/?keywords=19+bored.

    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Posts an ad at 2 pm but then isn't available until 6 pm. Why do girls do this? So confusing.

    Ex stripper:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240

    Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

    Amy:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189684610864

    Very terse. Tiny pics. Probably a junkie. Yeah, so many options.
    Vivian is Holly. Saw her 2 times deep throat specialist would repeat maybe today. Curb in.

  8. #4079
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Ex stripper:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240

    Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.
    Cute pictures for sure.

    If you search the Milwaukee listing with her "call me" number you will find at least one other gal with the same number but completely different pics. Multiple ads with same number and different pics usually scare me away.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/000517134820
    Last edited by Wisguy50; 05-11-19 at 10:45. Reason: add link

  9. #4078

    Prospects

    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.

    This one screams fake:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/385284464735

    But I'm cautiously interested.

    Vivian:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/688165648609

    I heard privately about a ripoff report involving her.

    Again, cautiously interested. Maybe it's those nipples?

    Miana:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/814652523562

    Racine? WTF? Anyway, another long shot, cautiously interested.

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/641301955740

    That girl has a ripoff report. And other reports that service, when not a ripoff, is kind of meh. She popped up recently and disappeared again.

    Call me nuts. Or desperate. Or both? Cautiously interested.

    Amber:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471087839052

    Why do Milwaukee girls post in Madison? Fucking waste of time. And blonde but the pic clearly shows a brunette? Gotcha. Again, cautiously interested.

    Chasity:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630

    Someone reported on her recently (search for "stripper", I think?). She's cute but service is kind of meh, if I remember correctly. She seems to have disappeared. I can share her FB if anyone is interested. If you look at it, you'll realize yet another reason I'm cautiously interested. (Her boyfriend / husband? Looks like a wannabe gangster.).

    Tatum:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/387924182867

    This is clearly fake. But instead of the usual bot drill, I got a one word, "Hi. " and nothing else. What? Yeah, so I'm delusional but cautiously interested.

    GreenEyedBeauty:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/779401806314

    Wow, cute as fuck. Clean looking. But superior radio silence. She seems to have trouble staying awake and maintaining communication. She requests a pic. No can do. And that's kind of a red flag. Anyway, cautiously interested.

    Bored 19 year old:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/?keywords=19+bored.

    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Posts an ad at 2 pm but then isn't available until 6 pm. Why do girls do this? So confusing.

    Ex stripper:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240

    Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

    Amy:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189684610864

    Very terse. Tiny pics. Probably a junkie. Yeah, so many options.

  10. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be in Madison.
    If she is real I would be very interested in reading a report.

  11. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you find yourself thinking, "Are these chicks insane?"

    Yeah, probably.

    But consider this: You're the one paying a girl for sex.

    Which is whatever. LOL.

    Don't expect her to give a shit about you. That's my perennial mistake.
    They for the most part are all screwed up in one way or another. Normal girls just don't have sex with guys they dislike or even let touch them for that matter. Not matter if they like their drugs a little to much or are just messed up in their head I'm extremely greatful. God bless them all.

  12. #4075

    Are they insane?

    If you find yourself thinking, "Are these chicks insane?"

    Yeah, probably.

    But consider this: You're the one paying a girl for sex.

    Which is whatever. LOL.

    Don't expect her to give a shit about you. That's my perennial mistake.

  13. #4074
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260

    Ash.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995

    Bella.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930

    Latina?

    HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.

    Can anyone PM with information and details.

    I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?
    Can personally vouch for Bella. Donation was very reasonable I thought and was very open minded. Left very happy. Really only downside, even though very slight, is she keeps it very professional.

  14. #4073

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Yes I remember Raine I also remember the numerous ripoff reports about here.
    I remember her. Bigger girl. Thick not fat. Very good oral skills. Dental work needed. But altogether a sweet girl. Never even counted donation. Met e. Side notel.

  15. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Raine? Blast from the past. I remember exchanging text messages but never could make a time work. Based on the text messages, she displayed intelligence and a playful demeanor. I was always intrigued. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe. Patton. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/222298458984.
    Yes I remember Raine I also remember the numerous ripoff reports about here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape