Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax5489  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider. Any reviews?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...7/516009373682
    Only in our dreams. That ad is obviously fake.

  2. #4093

    Nice review

    Thanks for sharing. How much notice does it usually take to set up a meeting? I go to Chicago on a regular basis. Might be fun to stop on way thru.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Sharing this here as I had already posted a review in Rockford awhile back.

    I suggested she post in Madison and Janesville which she finally did as there has not been much in the area for awhile and not all of us are from Madison proper. Even if you are she is worth a road trip.

    Met her about a month ago and have been seeing her exclusively 1-2 times a week since. Pictures are 100% accurate. She is a sweetheart and truly enjoys pleasing and being pleased. She is a bit older than posted and readily admits it. This was a bonus for me as I am in my 40's and prefer a more mature woman.

    She is an absolute freak and menu is very accurate. May offer a little more if you are polite and treat her well and connect. This definitely happened for me.

    Donation is extremely reasonable. Her hour rate is what many around here ask for half. Normally only do hhr with new provider, but started with an hour as it was so reasonable and have never done less. Even done multiple hours which I had never done before. She provided very attractive pricing and encourages multiple pops if you are up to it. Not normally my thing, but she has no problem motivating me and is very orally talented to assist if you need it.

    Obviously I highly recommend and plan to repeat as long as she is available. Also offers a 2 girl. Have met the other lady and it is on the bucket list. Hoping to make it happen this week.

    If you make the trip I just ask that you treat her right so she sticks around for awhile. She is a treasure in this hobby.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/894163971828

    Be safe and have fun!

  3. #4092

    Autumn

    I don't have a link but she's recently reviewed. Pics are real. Cute for a Madison provider. BBBJ BBFS no cim or cip. She's not bad if you're okay with fucking her while she has her kid locked in the room next door.

  4. #4091

    Holly update

    The vivian you talk about is the holly who made my visit a horror story. Vivians phone number is the same as my hollys but the photos are not the same person.

  5. #4090

    Anyone

    Has anyone seen this provider. Any reviews?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...7/516009373682

  6. #4089

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    How are her looks? The pics aren't bad but that last one looks like a man is womens underwear.
    Holly live in did a cash and dash on me, then holly promised to make it right but goasted me bad. I haven't posted it to say avoid because I was told there is 2 hollys in madison and didn't want to mess up the good one.

  7. #4088

    Haste makes waste

    If I PM'd you a broken link, let me know. I'll correct it.

    My apologies.

  8. #4087
    Anyone had any experience with this one?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...7/516009373682

  9. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I had reported on Chasity a week or so ago. As reported, service was a bit "meh", but she's hot as fuck. She seems to have dropped off the radar. I tried several times also to contact "the green eyed beauty" but no replies at all.
    Chasity replied today, briefly. "Heading back to Wisconsin. " So I think she was out of state? Anyway, she went silent quick enough. So who knows.

  10. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Fucking hot young girls is a pretty addictive (and elusive) game. Many of the girls I meet aren't worth the time spent finding them. Bad hygiene. Lumpy bodies. Bad attitudes. All unsurprising stuff, right? I mean, you don't actually think this girl is slinging her ass in Madison, do you?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/806797267560

    That girl is obviously fake. I haven't seen her. Neither will you.

    Every once in a while, though, you find a gem.

    There's a girl on the scene now who has an amazing body, is almost always clean and fresh, and is (at least to me) very attractive. Here's the catch: She hates her job. And she'll eventually hate you. It's inevitable. And she'll rip you off, if you let her.

    Of course, you might be different.

    Want to try her? PM me for details.
    You are describing Vanessa to a "T".

  11. #4084

    Know thyself

    Fucking hot young girls is a pretty addictive (and elusive) game. Many of the girls I meet aren't worth the time spent finding them. Bad hygiene. Lumpy bodies. Bad attitudes. All unsurprising stuff, right? I mean, you don't actually think this girl is slinging her ass in Madison, do you?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/806797267560

    That girl is obviously fake. I haven't seen her. Neither will you.

    Every once in a while, though, you find a gem.

    There's a girl on the scene now who has an amazing body, is almost always clean and fresh, and is (at least to me) very attractive. Here's the catch: She hates her job. And she'll eventually hate you. It's inevitable. And she'll rip you off, if you let her.

    Of course, you might be different.

    Want to try her? PM me for details.

  12. #4083

    Vivian / Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Vivian is Holly. Saw her 2 times deep throat specialist would repeat maybe today. Curb in.
    How are her looks? The pics aren't bad but that last one looks like a man is womens underwear.

  13. #4082

    Green-Eyed Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.

    This one screams fake:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/385284464735

    But I'm cautiously interested.

    Vivian:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/688165648609

    I heard privately about a ripoff report involving her.

    Again, cautiously interested. Maybe it's those nipples?

    Miana:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/814652523562

    Racine? WTF? Anyway, another long shot, cautiously interested.

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/641301955740

    That girl has a ripoff report. And other reports that service, when not a ripoff, is kind of meh. She popped up recently and disappeared again.

    Call me nuts. Or desperate. Or both? Cautiously interested.

    Amber:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471087839052

    Why do Milwaukee girls post in Madison? Fucking waste of time. And blonde but the pic clearly shows a brunette? Gotcha. Again, cautiously interested.

    Chasity:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630

    Someone reported on her recently (search for "stripper", I think?). She's cute but service is kind of meh, if I remember correctly. She seems to have disappeared. I can share her FB if anyone is interested. If you look at it, you'll realize yet another reason I'm cautiously interested. (Her boyfriend / husband? Looks like a wannabe gangster.).

    Tatum:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/387924182867

    This is clearly fake. But instead of the usual bot drill, I got a one word, "Hi. " and nothing else. What? Yeah, so I'm delusional but cautiously interested.

    GreenEyedBeauty:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/779401806314

    Wow, cute as fuck. Clean looking. But superior radio silence. She seems to have trouble staying awake and maintaining communication. She requests a pic. No can do. And that's kind of a red flag. Anyway, cautiously interested.

    Bored 19 year old:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/?keywords=19+bored.

    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Posts an ad at 2 pm but then isn't available until 6 pm. Why do girls do this? So confusing.

    Ex stripper:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240

    Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

    Amy:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189684610864

    Very terse. Tiny pics. Probably a junkie. Yeah, so many options.
    I believe green-eyed beauty is real. By real, I mean no scam. I cannot say her pics are real. And, I can't say she's not a ripoff or that she will have good service. I've never met her in person. And I've only chatted with her through text. She was nice. She originally agreed to meet until I asked for outcall to dodgeville. She said she doesn't come that far. In my experience, a scam would not care how far it is, and a ripoff would agree to come this far to rip me off. Just my opinion. I kept her number and I plan to contact her the next time I'm in madison, but that may be awhile.

  14. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.
    I had reported on Chasity a week or so ago. As reported, service was a bit "meh", but she's hot as fuck. She seems to have dropped off the radar. I tried several times also to contact "the green eyed beauty" but no replies at all.

  15. #4080

    Vivian 32

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.

    This one screams fake:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/385284464735

    But I'm cautiously interested.

    Vivian:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/688165648609

    I heard privately about a ripoff report involving her.

    Again, cautiously interested. Maybe it's those nipples?

    Miana:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/814652523562

    Racine? WTF? Anyway, another long shot, cautiously interested.

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/641301955740

    That girl has a ripoff report. And other reports that service, when not a ripoff, is kind of meh. She popped up recently and disappeared again.

    Call me nuts. Or desperate. Or both? Cautiously interested.

    Amber:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471087839052

    Why do Milwaukee girls post in Madison? Fucking waste of time. And blonde but the pic clearly shows a brunette? Gotcha. Again, cautiously interested.

    Chasity:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630

    Someone reported on her recently (search for "stripper", I think?). She's cute but service is kind of meh, if I remember correctly. She seems to have disappeared. I can share her FB if anyone is interested. If you look at it, you'll realize yet another reason I'm cautiously interested. (Her boyfriend / husband? Looks like a wannabe gangster.).

    Tatum:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/387924182867

    This is clearly fake. But instead of the usual bot drill, I got a one word, "Hi. " and nothing else. What? Yeah, so I'm delusional but cautiously interested.

    GreenEyedBeauty:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/779401806314

    Wow, cute as fuck. Clean looking. But superior radio silence. She seems to have trouble staying awake and maintaining communication. She requests a pic. No can do. And that's kind of a red flag. Anyway, cautiously interested.

    Bored 19 year old:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/?keywords=19+bored.

    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Posts an ad at 2 pm but then isn't available until 6 pm. Why do girls do this? So confusing.

    Ex stripper:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240

    Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

    Amy:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189684610864

    Very terse. Tiny pics. Probably a junkie. Yeah, so many options.
    Vivian is Holly. Saw her 2 times deep throat specialist would repeat maybe today. Curb in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape