Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    If you find yourself thinking, "Are these chicks insane?"

    Yeah, probably.

    But consider this: You're the one paying a girl for sex.

    Which is whatever. LOL.

    Don't expect her to give a shit about you. That's my perennial mistake.
    They for the most part are all screwed up in one way or another. Normal girls just don't have sex with guys they dislike or even let touch them for that matter. Not matter if they like their drugs a little to much or are just messed up in their head I'm extremely greatful. God bless them all.

  2. #4075

    Are they insane?

    If you find yourself thinking, "Are these chicks insane?"

    Yeah, probably.

    But consider this: You're the one paying a girl for sex.

    Which is whatever. LOL.

    Don't expect her to give a shit about you. That's my perennial mistake.

  3. #4074
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260

    Ash.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995

    Bella.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930

    Latina?

    HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.

    Can anyone PM with information and details.

    I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?
    Can personally vouch for Bella. Donation was very reasonable I thought and was very open minded. Left very happy. Really only downside, even though very slight, is she keeps it very professional.

  4. #4073

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Yes I remember Raine I also remember the numerous ripoff reports about here.
    I remember her. Bigger girl. Thick not fat. Very good oral skills. Dental work needed. But altogether a sweet girl. Never even counted donation. Met e. Side notel.

  5. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Raine? Blast from the past. I remember exchanging text messages but never could make a time work. Based on the text messages, she displayed intelligence and a playful demeanor. I was always intrigued. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe. Patton. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/222298458984.
    Yes I remember Raine I also remember the numerous ripoff reports about here.

  6. #4071

    Luna in Rockford.

    Sharing this here as I had already posted a review in Rockford awhile back.

    I suggested she post in Madison and Janesville which she finally did as there has not been much in the area for awhile and not all of us are from Madison proper. Even if you are she is worth a road trip.

    Met her about a month ago and have been seeing her exclusively 1-2 times a week since. Pictures are 100% accurate. She is a sweetheart and truly enjoys pleasing and being pleased. She is a bit older than posted and readily admits it. This was a bonus for me as I am in my 40's and prefer a more mature woman.

    She is an absolute freak and menu is very accurate. May offer a little more if you are polite and treat her well and connect. This definitely happened for me.

    Donation is extremely reasonable. Her hour rate is what many around here ask for half. Normally only do hhr with new provider, but started with an hour as it was so reasonable and have never done less. Even done multiple hours which I had never done before. She provided very attractive pricing and encourages multiple pops if you are up to it. Not normally my thing, but she has no problem motivating me and is very orally talented to assist if you need it.

    Obviously I highly recommend and plan to repeat as long as she is available. Also offers a 2 girl. Have met the other lady and it is on the bucket list. Hoping to make it happen this week.

    If you make the trip I just ask that you treat her right so she sticks around for awhile. She is a treasure in this hobby.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/894163971828

    Be safe and have fun!

  7. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/926795974242

    Saw a single ad on STG from Sweet Lisa. Blast from the past. Voluptuous MILF. Tons of fun if that's your thing. Great head game Stay safe. Patton.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I've been wanting to meet her since she last posted a while back.

  8. #4069

    Toolman347

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm a newbie to this, since now it's getting hard to get legit providers. After BP was shut down. Can anyone submit links of those who are legit? I have only seen a Jenna she is a bigger girl now but saw her way long. I've seen a few girls but can tell if they are worth the while and what they offer? Also had a question about GH, can I ask that here or got to go to the other thread?

    Thanks all!
    Theres a good list of known good providers that popeye started and a couple more of us added to in this section about a week ago. It should not be hard to find.

  9. #4068

    Lexxilove

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Ash and Bella are both real and among the best reviewed here in madison. You can't go wrong with either of them. I don't know anything about the last one, and I haven't read anything here.
    Lexxi is highly reviewed as well. She's a veteran. Her pics are a little old. She's added maybe 20 lbs since those? But, she's still very attractive. Curvier, not in a bad way. My experience with her was great, but a little to business like to repeat often. YMMV.

  10. #4067

    Anyone seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260

    Ash.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995

    Bella.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930

    Latina?

    HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.

    Can anyone PM with information and details.

    I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?
    Ash and Bella are both real and among the best reviewed here in madison. You can't go wrong with either of them. I don't know anything about the last one, and I haven't read anything here.

  11. #4066

    Any one seen?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260

    Ash.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995

    Bella.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930

    Latina?

    HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.

    Can anyone PM with information and details.

    I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?

  12. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyapple  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm a newbie to this, since now it's getting hard to get legit providers. After BP was shut down. Can anyone submit links of those who are legit? I have only seen a Jenna she is a bigger girl now but saw her way long. I've seen a few girls but can tell if they are worth the while and what they offer? Also had a question about GH, can I ask that here or got to go to the other thread?

    Thanks all!
    Welcome to the forum. The best way to start is to contribute. Read back a while. Find someone interesting. Go see her. Report your experience. Do that a few times, then ask questions.

  13. #4064

    Sweet Lisa

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/926795974242

    Saw a single ad on STG from Sweet Lisa. Blast from the past. Voluptuous MILF. Tons of fun if that's your thing. Great head game Stay safe. Patton.

  14. #4063

    Suggestions?

    Hey all,

    I'm a newbie to this, since now it's getting hard to get legit providers. After BP was shut down. Can anyone submit links of those who are legit? I have only seen a Jenna she is a bigger girl now but saw her way long. I've seen a few girls but can tell if they are worth the while and what they offer? Also had a question about GH, can I ask that here or got to go to the other thread?

    Thanks all!

  15. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    As along with many others, I believe I remember reading about numerous rip off reports with her. A hard NO, for this guy.
    She posts pics with her and the same girl Lucy posts with. But that girl is never available solo. And Raine won't share her number. Raine also posts pics with her 16 yo daughter. I would not get mixed up with her. And that's not even mentioning the ripoff reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape