Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 16679
-
05-11-19 10:39 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 168Cute pictures for sure.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
If you search the Milwaukee listing with her "call me" number you will find at least one other gal with the same number but completely different pics. Multiple ads with same number and different pics usually scare me away.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/000517134820Last edited by Wisguy50; 05-11-19 at 10:45. Reason: add link
-
05-11-19 10:05 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 2120Prospects
What does one do at the bottom of the barrel? Well, one finds hope in delusion, apparently.
This one screams fake:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/385284464735
But I'm cautiously interested.
Vivian:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/688165648609
I heard privately about a ripoff report involving her.
Again, cautiously interested. Maybe it's those nipples?
Miana:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/814652523562
Racine? WTF? Anyway, another long shot, cautiously interested.
Ashley:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/641301955740
That girl has a ripoff report. And other reports that service, when not a ripoff, is kind of meh. She popped up recently and disappeared again.
Call me nuts. Or desperate. Or both? Cautiously interested.
Amber:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/471087839052
Why do Milwaukee girls post in Madison? Fucking waste of time. And blonde but the pic clearly shows a brunette? Gotcha. Again, cautiously interested.
Chasity:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630
Someone reported on her recently (search for "stripper", I think?). She's cute but service is kind of meh, if I remember correctly. She seems to have disappeared. I can share her FB if anyone is interested. If you look at it, you'll realize yet another reason I'm cautiously interested. (Her boyfriend / husband? Looks like a wannabe gangster.).
Tatum:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/387924182867
This is clearly fake. But instead of the usual bot drill, I got a one word, "Hi. " and nothing else. What? Yeah, so I'm delusional but cautiously interested.
GreenEyedBeauty:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/779401806314
Wow, cute as fuck. Clean looking. But superior radio silence. She seems to have trouble staying awake and maintaining communication. She requests a pic. No can do. And that's kind of a red flag. Anyway, cautiously interested.
Bored 19 year old:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/?keywords=19+bored.
Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Posts an ad at 2 pm but then isn't available until 6 pm. Why do girls do this? So confusing.
Ex stripper:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...g/553261607240
Yeah, I'll take 2 of those please. LOL. I told her, "Let me know when you're in Madison. " "I can be there, how long would you like?" Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.
Amy:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/189684610864
Very terse. Tiny pics. Probably a junkie. Yeah, so many options.
-
05-11-19 07:00 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 225If she is real I would be very interested in reading a report.
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 21:24 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 394They for the most part are all screwed up in one way or another. Normal girls just don't have sex with guys they dislike or even let touch them for that matter. Not matter if they like their drugs a little to much or are just messed up in their head I'm extremely greatful. God bless them all.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 21:12 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 2120Are they insane?
If you find yourself thinking, "Are these chicks insane?"
Yeah, probably.
But consider this: You're the one paying a girl for sex.
Which is whatever. LOL.
Don't expect her to give a shit about you. That's my perennial mistake.
-
05-10-19 19:45 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 639Can personally vouch for Bella. Donation was very reasonable I thought and was very open minded. Left very happy. Really only downside, even though very slight, is she keeps it very professional.
Originally Posted by JonnyApple
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 17:07 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 25Raine
I remember her. Bigger girl. Thick not fat. Very good oral skills. Dental work needed. But altogether a sweet girl. Never even counted donation. Met e. Side notel.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 15:18 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes I remember Raine I also remember the numerous ripoff reports about here.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 22:30 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 129Luna in Rockford.
Sharing this here as I had already posted a review in Rockford awhile back.
I suggested she post in Madison and Janesville which she finally did as there has not been much in the area for awhile and not all of us are from Madison proper. Even if you are she is worth a road trip.
Met her about a month ago and have been seeing her exclusively 1-2 times a week since. Pictures are 100% accurate. She is a sweetheart and truly enjoys pleasing and being pleased. She is a bit older than posted and readily admits it. This was a bonus for me as I am in my 40's and prefer a more mature woman.
She is an absolute freak and menu is very accurate. May offer a little more if you are polite and treat her well and connect. This definitely happened for me.
Donation is extremely reasonable. Her hour rate is what many around here ask for half. Normally only do hhr with new provider, but started with an hour as it was so reasonable and have never done less. Even done multiple hours which I had never done before. She provided very attractive pricing and encourages multiple pops if you are up to it. Not normally my thing, but she has no problem motivating me and is very orally talented to assist if you need it.
Obviously I highly recommend and plan to repeat as long as she is available. Also offers a 2 girl. Have met the other lady and it is on the bucket list. Hoping to make it happen this week.
If you make the trip I just ask that you treat her right so she sticks around for awhile. She is a treasure in this hobby.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/894163971828
Be safe and have fun!
-
05-09-19 14:30 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks for the heads-up, I've been wanting to meet her since she last posted a while back.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 13:59 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 154Toolman347
Theres a good list of known good providers that popeye started and a couple more of us added to in this section about a week ago. It should not be hard to find.
Originally Posted by JonnyApple
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 13:56 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 154Lexxilove
Lexxi is highly reviewed as well. She's a veteran. Her pics are a little old. She's added maybe 20 lbs since those? But, she's still very attractive. Curvier, not in a bad way. My experience with her was great, but a little to business like to repeat often. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 13:52 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 154Anyone seen?
Ash and Bella are both real and among the best reviewed here in madison. You can't go wrong with either of them. I don't know anything about the last one, and I haven't read anything here.
Originally Posted by JonnyApple
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 11:33 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 46Any one seen?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260
Ash.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995
Bella.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930
Latina?
HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.
Can anyone PM with information and details.
I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?
-
05-09-19 09:38 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 2120Welcome to the forum. The best way to start is to contribute. Read back a while. Find someone interesting. Go see her. Report your experience. Do that a few times, then ask questions.
Originally Posted by Jonnyapple
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






