Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/926795974242

    Saw a single ad on STG from Sweet Lisa. Blast from the past. Voluptuous MILF. Tons of fun if that's your thing. Great head game Stay safe. Patton.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I've been wanting to meet her since she last posted a while back.

  2. #4069

    Toolman347

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm a newbie to this, since now it's getting hard to get legit providers. After BP was shut down. Can anyone submit links of those who are legit? I have only seen a Jenna she is a bigger girl now but saw her way long. I've seen a few girls but can tell if they are worth the while and what they offer? Also had a question about GH, can I ask that here or got to go to the other thread?

    Thanks all!
    Theres a good list of known good providers that popeye started and a couple more of us added to in this section about a week ago. It should not be hard to find.

  3. #4068

    Lexxilove

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Ash and Bella are both real and among the best reviewed here in madison. You can't go wrong with either of them. I don't know anything about the last one, and I haven't read anything here.
    Lexxi is highly reviewed as well. She's a veteran. Her pics are a little old. She's added maybe 20 lbs since those? But, she's still very attractive. Curvier, not in a bad way. My experience with her was great, but a little to business like to repeat often. YMMV.

  4. #4067

    Anyone seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260

    Ash.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995

    Bella.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930

    Latina?

    HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.

    Can anyone PM with information and details.

    I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?
    Ash and Bella are both real and among the best reviewed here in madison. You can't go wrong with either of them. I don't know anything about the last one, and I haven't read anything here.

  5. #4066

    Any one seen?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/530683104260

    Ash.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/112505274995

    Bella.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/886512521930

    Latina?

    HAS anyone seen these? I'm also interested in seeing Lexxilove.

    Can anyone PM with information and details.

    I went to ACU spa last night and definitely not worth the money. OTC was ehhh but that's about it not worth it any hints and tips if I visit GH tonight? PM with details on how to get the FS?

  6. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyapple  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm a newbie to this, since now it's getting hard to get legit providers. After BP was shut down. Can anyone submit links of those who are legit? I have only seen a Jenna she is a bigger girl now but saw her way long. I've seen a few girls but can tell if they are worth the while and what they offer? Also had a question about GH, can I ask that here or got to go to the other thread?

    Thanks all!
    Welcome to the forum. The best way to start is to contribute. Read back a while. Find someone interesting. Go see her. Report your experience. Do that a few times, then ask questions.

  7. #4064

    Sweet Lisa

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/926795974242

    Saw a single ad on STG from Sweet Lisa. Blast from the past. Voluptuous MILF. Tons of fun if that's your thing. Great head game Stay safe. Patton.

  8. #4063

    Suggestions?

    Hey all,

    I'm a newbie to this, since now it's getting hard to get legit providers. After BP was shut down. Can anyone submit links of those who are legit? I have only seen a Jenna she is a bigger girl now but saw her way long. I've seen a few girls but can tell if they are worth the while and what they offer? Also had a question about GH, can I ask that here or got to go to the other thread?

    Thanks all!

  9. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    As along with many others, I believe I remember reading about numerous rip off reports with her. A hard NO, for this guy.
    She posts pics with her and the same girl Lucy posts with. But that girl is never available solo. And Raine won't share her number. Raine also posts pics with her 16 yo daughter. I would not get mixed up with her. And that's not even mentioning the ripoff reports.

  10. #4061

    Rip off reports

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Raine? Blast from the past. I remember exchanging text messages but never could make a time work. Based on the text messages, she displayed intelligence and a playful demeanor. I was always intrigued. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe. Patton. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/222298458984.
    As along with many others, I believe I remember reading about numerous rip off reports with her. A hard NO, for this guy.

  11. #4060

    What's worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I recall now I almost met her a few months ago. I couldn't respond to her texts momentarily, for around 10 minutes because my boss called me, and she told me to get lost. I was right outside her hotel. She has an attitude. But STG is such a barren wasteland these days I might try tomorrow.
    A provider who tells you (and who knows how many other dudes) to come over right now vs. one who responds to "available?" with "No, but I'm available (a time a few hours later)?"

  12. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, if you decide to TOFTT and report. Good luck.
    I recall now I almost met her a few months ago. I couldn't respond to her texts momentarily, for around 10 minutes because my boss called me, and she told me to get lost. I was right outside her hotel. She has an attitude. But STG is such a barren wasteland these days I might try tomorrow.

  13. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was drawn to her pics. Very hard to get a hold of.

    Finally met her and just couldn't go through with it. Had to bail. Very disappointed, but relieved too.
    Ever seen those anti-drug commercials for meth the before and after ones? She is on her way to one of those.

  14. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her 3-4 times. No response. I gave up. If you have better luck, let me know and I'll try again.
    Unfortunately that's the way it is with the quality and decent or attractive girls. To few of them and to many guys out here. Pretty common to make calls and send texts and get no reply actually that's the norm these days. Time to take a break from it all seems to makes the most sense.

  15. #4056

    Raine

    Does anyone remember Raine? Blast from the past. I remember exchanging text messages but never could make a time work. Based on the text messages, she displayed intelligence and a playful demeanor. I was always intrigued. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe. Patton. http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/222298458984.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape