Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4548

    Anyone?

    Anyone dreamt of this girl? Looking for reviews but can't find any.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...post/32873782/

  2. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, I should have posted a link.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...32938980/holly

    Pilot.
    Thanks Pilot.

  3. #4546

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, a little shaky, but a clean room and good bbj, cim, &FS. Has older Male roommate, but no worries does not get involved. Good fun.

  4. #4545

    Thanks

    I will skip Bunni. I guess no one will be seeing Mya for a while. She was on the news last night. Something about cereal.

  5. #4544

  6. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    So much potential tho hahaha.

  7. #4542

    Where at

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBoy  [View Original Post]
    I ditto that, I had pleasure visiting her last week. One of the Best.
    Her ad says Orlando, is that where she's at? It's an 813 number. ?

  8. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    I concur. Waste of time.

  9. #4540

    Seen ciera again

    Her mom go e the best head I have experience she do FS only headache relief ciera good pussy l love fucking her pm for number she sent me this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190428_142718411.jpg‎  

  10. #4539

    Total *****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recently on this one. Has anybody visited her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32948999/7113
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.

  11. #4538

    Bunni

    I haven't seen anything recently on this one. Has anybody visited her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32948999/7113

  12. #4537

    Calling and / or testing you 2 days later

    Has this happen to any of you? I have a horrendous night of sleep. I did take a relative to a professional therapeutic massage. I get texts from several hooker / escorts who I have NEVER texted today or yesterday. I, honestly, don't even remember texting the (727 area code). Lord have mercy.

  13. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaDaytrade  [View Original Post]
    Can not say anything that has not been said.

    Holly is the best that there is in this area bar none.

    Not only the experience.

    But as a person.

    Another place, another time. I'd marry her.
    Over crystal? I don't think its even close LOL.

  14. #4535

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed it, but where can I find Holly's contact information.

    Thanks.
    My mistake, I should have posted a link.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...32938980/holly

    Pilot.

  15. #4534

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Mac for his referral for Holly. Everything Mac said is true and I would like to add that she a sweetheart. Pretty girl, nice smile, great body and is a true girlfriend experience, YMMV. Good thing it's a long drive for me or I'd got broke seeing her.

    I highly recommend.

    Pilot.
    Sorry if I missed it, but where can I find Holly's contact information.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape