Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4551

    Didn't so called dream, but

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaPunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this girl? Looking for reviews but can't find any.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...post/32873782/
    Some insight. Obvious Latina and doubtful real pic. Either from Miami or some South American country or possibly Cuba. On based on experiences with Latina in Tampa area, . 1 qv, 1. 5 hh. 2 hr. I have encountered latina that charge. 1 hh but sooo few of them. This is just my experience.

  2. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    I will skip Bunni. I guess no one will be seeing Mya for a while. She was on the news last night. Something about cereal.
    What happened to mya?

  3. #4549

    Rachael (rae)

    RACHAEL and I I used to visit often but she left for windy city and A-town. She's back and ready to pickup where she left off. RAE is a friendly young women that's no BS YMMV type.

    Treat her nice, you'll get the RAE treatment like I had. BBBJCFSFIVDFKK9 MISHCGRCG with a fat V and soft plump backside and a pretty face (IMO).

    Not sure if her asking has changed, it use to be 1/2-150. A little more then my avg but she and I have a simpatico understanding so more was fine. Hopefully my schedule allows a reunion soon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/8137704862
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.39 AM.png‎   Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.09 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.00 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.24 AM.jpg‎  

  4. #4548

    Anyone?

    Anyone dreamt of this girl? Looking for reviews but can't find any.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...post/32873782/

  5. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, I should have posted a link.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...32938980/holly

    Pilot.
    Thanks Pilot.

  6. #4546

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, a little shaky, but a clean room and good bbj, cim, &FS. Has older Male roommate, but no worries does not get involved. Good fun.

  7. #4545

    Thanks

    I will skip Bunni. I guess no one will be seeing Mya for a while. She was on the news last night. Something about cereal.

  8. #4544

  9. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    So much potential tho hahaha.

  10. #4542

    Where at

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBoy  [View Original Post]
    I ditto that, I had pleasure visiting her last week. One of the Best.
    Her ad says Orlando, is that where she's at? It's an 813 number. ?

  11. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    I concur. Waste of time.

  12. #4540

    Seen ciera again

    Her mom go e the best head I have experience she do FS only headache relief ciera good pussy l love fucking her pm for number she sent me this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190428_142718411.jpg‎  

  13. #4539

    Total *****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recently on this one. Has anybody visited her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32948999/7113
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.

  14. #4538

    Bunni

    I haven't seen anything recently on this one. Has anybody visited her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../32948999/7113

  15. #4537

    Calling and / or testing you 2 days later

    Has this happen to any of you? I have a horrendous night of sleep. I did take a relative to a professional therapeutic massage. I get texts from several hooker / escorts who I have NEVER texted today or yesterday. I, honestly, don't even remember texting the (727 area code). Lord have mercy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape