Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4491

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    I did not have a good experience with her. She was rushing because she had to go pick up her kid. She kept getting phone calls and making call about picking up her son. She made a terrible attempt at a BBJ and wanted to have sex in the shower because she might have started her period. It was a complete waste of time and money.
    So you met at her place and it wasn't a car date?

    Sounds like her situation isn't the best for the work / services she wants to provide.

    All those that got in already are lucky bastards. Still, if anyone as any recent and positive reviews, please share.

  2. #4490

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered about Crystal. Seen that same photo since I moved to Tampa.
    I have had Sara once on a Brandon motel. If I do remember, she lives with famiy, but does this locally. Anyway. I like her body, but nothing stands out to repeat with her.

  3. #4489

    Scarlet Rose

    Anyone see this girl yet?

    Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...481.htm?cat=32

  4. #4488

    Holly's Back

    Hott Holly has an incall near the casino. She's been incognito for a while.

    MacOUt.

  5. #4487

    Crystal

    I've always wondered about Crystal. Seen that same photo since I moved to Tampa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampahunter  [View Original Post]
    Couple of late reports. Saw Sara a few weeks ago, much larger than her pics. Nice girl, good teasing massage, BBBJ, CG finish. 200 outcall for the hour. Too big for my taste but a good experience.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943105

    This one was definitely a horrible experience, goes by Crystal. Should have listened to prior reviews. Nasty looking in person. CBJ was uninspired. Wanted all lights off so her phone could play music and provide dim lighting. Not dim enough.

    Offered a second pop, no way. 220 outcall for the hour. Pics got to be 20 years old.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1110804

  6. #4486

    Two recent experiences

    Couple of late reports. Saw Sara a few weeks ago, much larger than her pics. Nice girl, good teasing massage, BBBJ, CG finish. 200 outcall for the hour. Too big for my taste but a good experience.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943105

    This one was definitely a horrible experience, goes by Crystal. Should have listened to prior reviews. Nasty looking in person. CBJ was uninspired. Wanted all lights off so her phone could play music and provide dim lighting. Not dim enough.

    Offered a second pop, no way. 220 outcall for the hour. Pics got to be 20 years old.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1110804

  7. #4485

    Visiting this weekend

    I'll be in the Port Richey area this weekend and I want to do two things, see a provider and hit a good strip club. If any mongers could direct me to the best strip club around for extras, I would appreciate it. Also I'm planning to see Luna or annaelise, both seem legit and are well reviewed. Any and all info will help. Thanks.

  8. #4484

  9. #4483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Erica is back in Tampa. I seem to remember good reviews on here previously for her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8134308016/1
    Real Erica or someone using her pics? If it's her, anyone know if any of the past problems are gone?

  10. #4482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Jade, breath of young fresh air

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen Jade yet, you should. Definitely one of the best new comers I've seen in a while. Completely into the session, giving me a better experience than my girlfriend would. Top notch. Please treat her right and don't lead this girl into the dark abyss of the game. We need to keep this one around for a while. She's as good as Erica, Layla or Crystal without all the years of the life taking its toll.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...945/8136936064
    I completely agree with this post. I just met her today. Her room is clean, she is clean, she is cute, she is tight. She has a head on her shoulders too to go along with a great head game. I love her eyes! Super chill attitude, don't skeeve her out and you will have one hell of a good time. 130/ hhr. I was lucky as some guys cancelled on her and she was available on short notice down S Dale Mabry.

  11. #4481

    Ditto that

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sandra earlier this week and I have to agree that she is the best I've had so far. Without going into details, I received the best BBBJ ever and the best true GFE. Go see here and you won't regret it.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...404/8134461346
    I ditto that, I had pleasure visiting her last week. One of the Best.

  12. #4480

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Erica is back in Tampa. I seem to remember good reviews on here previously for her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8134308016/1
    When you can get to her it is always good.

  13. #4479
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    I thought I saw her on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Trixie as well and can vouch that she is a real sweetheart and a good fuck too. Notably she has done some Bush league porn under the stage name of Tracy Blaze. Sucks great cock, tight snatch, no Greek that I'm aware of though. Don't have vids myself and what's out there is behind paywalls, but here's a pic from one of her flicks:
    Thanks for attaching that picture to the woman in the ad. If I remember correctly, she's known for a good time.

  14. #4478

    Trixie = Tracy Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Trixie as well and can vouch that she is a real sweetheart and a good fuck too. Notably she has done some Bush league porn under the stage name of Tracy Blaze. Sucks great cock, tight snatch, no Greek that I'm aware of though. Don't have vids myself and what's out there is behind paywalls, but here's a pic from one of her flicks:
    There is at least one freebie out there. https://freepornee.com/porntube/tracy-blaze.

  15. #4477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Trixe. Needs courtesy and quiet

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that picture. I'm str8 but love to spit-roast a woman. Hell, it's hard to find providers that have done it before.
    Fellow mongers I have a request: She is in a private residence with others upstairs and next door, so she is particular about where you park to keep visible traffic down, and also noises. So if you do go to see her, keep the howling to a minimum so she doesn't get tossed, or worse. Just know that up front so you aren't surprised with it later. I'm naturally quiet so it wasn't an issue, but she definitely requested it, and apparently some guy (s) don't care. She is in an AWESOME spot for US too, so don't ruin for everybody please. If you are a howler, give this one a miss or she will disappear fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape