Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    Sadly it's true, I'd avoid unless you're catching her on a very, very good day.

  2. #4552

    Crystalya big tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Big Tits Solid not soft.

    Need help.

    Trying to find a girl with perfect tits, don't sag just stick out straight and 36 size or over like Jade Jaden's but she won't see me because I refuse to send personal info to any of these girls.

    So like hers. Most of the Colombian ads I think are fake but any way have a craving for some serious tits.

    A girl under 35 or younger.

    Thanks Guys.
    Try crystalya in Brandon. Nice sets. She will ask more but will agree for. 2 an HR. But lots of rules and it's loose inside. Also bring your own cover, the one she has is bigger in size.

  3. #4551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    What happened to mya?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-detox-in-jail

  4. #4550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Mya cereal

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    What happened to mya?
    Somebody said something about Mya and cereal. All I can think of is Fruit Loops.

  5. #4549

    Didn't so called dream, but

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaPunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this girl? Looking for reviews but can't find any.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...post/32873782/
    Some insight. Obvious Latina and doubtful real pic. Either from Miami or some South American country or possibly Cuba. On based on experiences with Latina in Tampa area, . 1 qv, 1. 5 hh. 2 hr. I have encountered latina that charge. 1 hh but sooo few of them. This is just my experience.

  6. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    I will skip Bunni. I guess no one will be seeing Mya for a while. She was on the news last night. Something about cereal.
    What happened to mya?

  7. #4547

    Rachael (rae)

    RACHAEL and I I used to visit often but she left for windy city and A-town. She's back and ready to pickup where she left off. RAE is a friendly young women that's no BS YMMV type.

    Treat her nice, you'll get the RAE treatment like I had. BBBJCFSFIVDFKK9 MISHCGRCG with a fat V and soft plump backside and a pretty face (IMO).

    Not sure if her asking has changed, it use to be 1/2-150. A little more then my avg but she and I have a simpatico understanding so more was fine. Hopefully my schedule allows a reunion soon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/8137704862
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.39 AM.png‎   Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.09 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.00 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 6.00.24 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #4546

    Anyone?

    Anyone dreamt of this girl? Looking for reviews but can't find any.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...post/32873782/

  9. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, I should have posted a link.

    https://megapersonals.com.tampa.list...32938980/holly

    Pilot.
    Thanks Pilot.

  10. #4544

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, a little shaky, but a clean room and good bbj, cim, &FS. Has older Male roommate, but no worries does not get involved. Good fun.

  11. #4543

    Thanks

    I will skip Bunni. I guess no one will be seeing Mya for a while. She was on the news last night. Something about cereal.

  12. #4542

  13. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    So much potential tho hahaha.

  14. #4540

    Where at

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBoy  [View Original Post]
    I ditto that, I had pleasure visiting her last week. One of the Best.
    Her ad says Orlando, is that where she's at? It's an 813 number. ?

  15. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Worse than a drunken sailor, a waste fo time in my opinion.
    I concur. Waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape