Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    However, I have not given upfront donation for a very long time after I learned a lot of lessons from cash and dash.

    Xx.
    Interesting. I've never withheld the donation. I have been straight up ripped off, though. Maybe 5 times. It doesn't happen very often.

    I tend to think giving the donation upfront is a sign of trust and respect. Maybe unwarranted, though. Often unwarranted.

    I guess I try to put myself in her shoes. How does she trust that I'm not going to try to rip her off?

  2. #3987

    Clarify please?

    I am feeling rather slow this morning. What does that even mean to upcharge for me to change positions on a lip massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to upcharge me to change positions on a BJ. That was a first.

  3. #3986

    I have not reached that level as popeye.

    However, I have not given upfront donation for a very long time after I learned a lot of lessons from cash and dash.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Walking away can be hard. Practice it. It's incredibly rewarding.

  4. #3985

    Good advise

    TOFFT is brave, because there is sting from time to time.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It goes hand in hand with being adventurous. I really hate walking away, so I don't TOFFT very often--usually only go where others have reported good results. But no matter how cautious you prefer to be, you got to take a gamble occasionally, and that means knowing when to hold 'them and when to fold 'them.

  5. #3984

    Has anyone done a hour session with Mia lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    There is an upcharge.
    I have seen her multiple times before she had a website and the upcharge is true with Greek. I am wondering if she charges $300 for the hour now that is advertised on her website?

  6. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It goes hand in hand with being adventurous. I really hate walking away, so I don't TOFFT very often--usually only go where others have reported good results. But no matter how cautious you prefer to be, you got to take a gamble occasionally, and that means knowing when to hold 'them and when to fold 'them.
    You're dating yourself with that reference, as am I in recognizing it.

  7. #3982

    Walking Away

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Walking away can be hard. Practice it. It's incredibly rewarding.
    It goes hand in hand with being adventurous. I really hate walking away, so I don't TOFFT very often--usually only go where others have reported good results. But no matter how cautious you prefer to be, you got to take a gamble occasionally, and that means knowing when to hold 'them and when to fold 'them.

  8. #3981

    Practice makes perfect

    Walking away can be hard. Practice it. It's incredibly rewarding.

  9. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Found something much better.
    I'd like to hear more about that.

  10. #3979

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Haha, thanks. She claims she loves her job and realizes Hunter doesn't, but sounds like she'd say anything to make the sale. And I see an ad for her, Hunter, and serenitywith a separate number to call. Wouldn't have noticed but the ad mentions it. Seems weirdif they had management why is he only handling the 3 ways. Serenity has become a flake too. Maybe the drugs are wearing her out.
    The management is Hunter. Not he. Her. And my guess is everything she told you is lies. Hunter told me that the reason she "forgot" the appointment I made with her was because she had a real job and it was more important than me getting off. Texts were posted a few days ago. I spoke with Luna 2 days later, before I learned here that they worked together, and she told me hunter did not have a job besides this. This was obviously before she knew that Hunter stood me up on an appointment and gave me her "job" as a reason. Those girls tell so many lies that they can't keep them straight. If Serenity is a part of it, it's only a matter of time before she's as flaky as the other 2.

  11. #3978

    Autumn

    Has anyone seen her since the ripoff reports? No judgments. I don't blame you. She's hot as fuck. You want to pay $80 for 5 minutes of nothing? Go for it. And, as they say. YMMV. Maybe you're luckier than I am.

    I won't see her again, not at that shitty incall anyway.

    Still, I'm curious to hear other's reports. The forum works when people share their experiences. I have and will continue to share mine, for better or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/147742276324

    This is Autumn. Same number as this:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/980242224376

    Recent ripoff report. You might be thinking, "YMMV, right?"

    Depending on the day, it's $150 hh. Or $80 hh. Maybe the baby daddy shows up and you'll have to decide how you want to deal with that. Or her next customer will be at the door 5 minutes in (assuming you last that long).

    Don't worry, though. It's all business. So just keep that straight alright? Oh, you want her to deliver on the bullshit in her ad?

    Good luck.

  12. #3977

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    Wait. So, Mia has all 3 doors open now? That's amazing if true. She is sooooo tiny. I may have to go back and see her after hearing that. If there is any specifics I might need to know before I do, I'd appreciate a heads-up message if you're so inclined.
    There is an upcharge.

  13. #3976

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    She works with hunter I'm told which everyone was just talking about just below having a terrible attitude. I contacted her recently about outcall to dodgeville and had the same experience as I did with hunter. She basically got pissed off at me for not coming to madison to see her and asking her to come here. Then called me a psycho for sending her I think 3 texts with no response. And said she was blocking me. I would not spit in her general direction but YMMV. Good luck. She does not strike me as the type that gives 2 cents about anything but herself and your money.
    Haha, thanks. She claims she loves her job and realizes Hunter doesn't, but sounds like she'd say anything to make the sale. And I see an ad for her, Hunter, and serenity—with a separate number to call. Wouldn't have noticed but the ad mentions it. Seems weird—if they had management why is he only handling the 3 ways. Serenity has become a flake too. Maybe the drugs are wearing her out.

  14. #3975

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? She goes by Luna and is friends with Hunter.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/880365747251

    Shes been mentioned but I dont find any reviews.
    She works with hunter I'm told which everyone was just talking about just below having a terrible attitude. I contacted her recently about outcall to dodgeville and had the same experience as I did with hunter. She basically got pissed off at me for not coming to madison to see her and asking her to come here. Then called me a psycho for sending her I think 3 texts with no response. And said she was blocking me. I would not spit in her general direction but YMMV. Good luck. She does not strike me as the type that gives 2 cents about anything but herself and your money.

  15. #3974

    Luna?

    Any reports on this one? She goes by Luna and is friends with Hunter.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/880365747251

    She’s been mentioned but I don’t find any reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape