Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3973

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear. Saw her a handful of time last year.

    Guess I am not the only one who thinks she is a bit off her rocker. Freaked me out a bit when she started displaying knives and bragging about how she had and issues using them.

    Despite decent service I just could not take the filth anymore with all the animals and made me question her personal hygiene. Living like that is also a tell tale sign of mental issues.

    Despite the temptation to reconnect I am taking a hard pass.

    Found something much better.
    Hmm. Well, I've seen Jane a half dozen times though I'll admit that I never did incall, only outcall. And I started seeing her over a year ago. My last visit was probably 9 months ago. So, I've never seen her knife collection, filth, or animals. She has talked about her animals, never the knives. And I have no idea what she is like now in person, though I still talk to her a couple times a month. And I haven't noticed anything different through texting.

    As far as personal hygiene, I never once questioned it with her. And when you see a provider a half dozen times, you often do on at least one visit. Honestly, I would have guessed I was the 1st person she'd seen each time that day, though I'm sure that wasn't the case.

    I would ask her to wear a certain outfit or bring a particular lingerie. She never disappointed. After our 3rd visit, she sent me pics of lingerie while she was shopping and asked me to pick something. She sent pics of herself in lingerie before we met and asked me to pick. Same with what she would show up in.

    She still texts me to this day asking why I haven't seen her recently. She has offered specials to get me to come back. One time that we met, it was because she texted me saying she was in the mood. I asked if it was free then, and she said no but just bring 100, and I'll make it worth your while. She did. MSOG that day and a full hour, maybe 90 minutes. I lost track of time and she certainly didn't care. I'm sure it was BS, but I didn't care. I've never met another provider that did any of these things whether fake or not.

    I kinda feel like I'm defending her too much. I just think there are far worse providers out there and she is one I'd like to see stick around.

    And the ripoff report doesn't sound like your typical ripoff. I have no idea what, but it sounds like she was either going through hard times with BP down or she had something against madtown guy.

    I may see her again. The only reason I quit seeing her is because I like variety. She always did right by me. But I would definitely never do incall after reading that. And I'd never give her the donation in advance either. I never do that anyway but I'm guessing you would lose that to over half the girls out there if you did. But I've seen to many providers in basements and spare bedrooms with a mattress on the floor to ever do incall again anyways. I haven't done incall in probably 4 years.

    And I've have had much better luck since starting to control the environment. Some of the girls out there don't do outcall because they don't have transportation. But I've noticed that a lot of the fake pics, rushjobs, and robberies choose to do incall so they can control their environment. So by doing outcall only, I'm weeding out a lot of them. Especially the fakes. Because they don't want to spend the time coming to someone to have the hotel room door shut in their face.

  2. #3972

    Truth in advertising

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/147742276324

    This is Autumn. Same number as this:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/980242224376

    Recent ripoff report. You might be thinking, "YMMV, right?"

    Depending on the day, it's $150 hh. Or $80 hh. Maybe the baby daddy shows up and you'll have to decide how you want to deal with that. Or her next customer will be at the door 5 minutes in (assuming you last that long).

    Don't worry, though. It's all business. So just keep that straight alright? Oh, you want her to deliver on the bullshit in her ad?

    Good luck.

  3. #3971

    AsianMia. Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by BobEastSide  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a small, young Korean lady named AsianMia or something like that. She had her own website. Very open menu, good skills in every orifice (really). Search around on this site for Mia or Mya or AsianMia or AsianMya and you should find some info on her.
    Wait. So, Mia has all 3 doors open now? That's amazing if true. She is sooooo tiny. I may have to go back and see her after hearing that. If there is any specifics I might need to know before I do, I'd appreciate a heads-up message if you're so inclined.

  4. #3970

    Douchelord

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean you qualify as a douchelord? LOL.
    I sure felt like one after wasting time / money with her.

  5. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to upcharge me to change positions on a BJ. That was a first.
    Does that mean you qualify as a douchelord? LOL.

  6. #3968

    More Hunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the feedback on Hunter. And for reminding why I've successfully avoided her to date. LOL.
    She wanted to upcharge me to change positions on a BJ. That was a first.

  7. #3967

    Hunter

    Thanks for all the feedback on Hunter. And for reminding why I've successfully avoided her to date. LOL.

  8. #3966

    Jane Dusk.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiLurker  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want. As the victim I can tell you it is absolutely true.

    Back story:

    I did not even report it initially as it was not the classic ripoff. I had seen her dozens of times and the menu greatly expanded and donations went down (her idea so I could come more often).

    Last time I saw her was after BP went down and she greeted me outside. Friend had an emergency and she needed a ride. Had had given her rides before and no reason not to trust her.

    When we arrived she asked for the donation as an advance and would see me the next day. Gave me a kiss and that was the last time I physically saw her. She responded to a few texts and then ghosted me. Shortly after she went off the grid.

    I did check on her after the Sun Prairie explosion. Had a few exchanges sent me some pics of damage and then ghosted me again.

    When she popped back up wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I contacted her. When she realized who it was she has again ghosted me confirming that it was absolutely intended.
    Sorry to hear. Saw her a handful of time last year.

    Guess I am not the only one who thinks she is a bit off her rocker. Freaked me out a bit when she started displaying knives and bragging about how she had and issues using them.

    Despite decent service I just could not take the filth anymore with all the animals and made me question her personal hygiene. Living like that is also a tell tale sign of mental issues.

    Despite the temptation to reconnect I am taking a hard pass.

    Found something much better.

  9. #3965

    Asian provider

    There used to be a small, young Korean lady named AsianMia or something like that. She had her own website. Very open menu, good skills in every orifice (really). Search around on this site for Mia or Mya or AsianMia or AsianMya and you should find some info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by StonesFan169  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find any. I think I may be all finished with this hobby, seems like a desert out there.

  10. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Just talking to her on the phone was enough for me. Kind of mean and nasty. Not my idea of a fun time. If your looking for a doggy style girl to do it and leave fast her 80 special might work for some guys. Even with not much to choose from don't think I would go near her.

  11. #3963

    Hunter = not worth the trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    She actually gets more bitchy after repeat visits. I won't return and wouldn't recommend. She has a smelly ass, too.

  12. #3962

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Not worth it. Saw her once glad she had a special for $80. Only wanted doggy no daty as she supposedly has a bf and that was for him. Place was a wreck, bare mattress. Ok BBBJ to finish. She leaves the room to do other things while I am getting dressed, says goodbye from down the hall.

    No connection whatsoever which I believe you like as I do. Felt nothing. If looking for a quick cum dumpster, maybe.

    No plans to ever repeat.

  13. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Man, that's a rough ad! I would stay as far away from her as possible, if I were you.

  14. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Thought about trying my hand at her too. I can deal with the bad attitude, give her the hate fuck of a lifetime LOL.

  15. #3959

    Hunter

    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape