Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3981

    Practice makes perfect

    Walking away can be hard. Practice it. It's incredibly rewarding.

  2. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Found something much better.
    I'd like to hear more about that.

  3. #3979

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Haha, thanks. She claims she loves her job and realizes Hunter doesn't, but sounds like she'd say anything to make the sale. And I see an ad for her, Hunter, and serenitywith a separate number to call. Wouldn't have noticed but the ad mentions it. Seems weirdif they had management why is he only handling the 3 ways. Serenity has become a flake too. Maybe the drugs are wearing her out.
    The management is Hunter. Not he. Her. And my guess is everything she told you is lies. Hunter told me that the reason she "forgot" the appointment I made with her was because she had a real job and it was more important than me getting off. Texts were posted a few days ago. I spoke with Luna 2 days later, before I learned here that they worked together, and she told me hunter did not have a job besides this. This was obviously before she knew that Hunter stood me up on an appointment and gave me her "job" as a reason. Those girls tell so many lies that they can't keep them straight. If Serenity is a part of it, it's only a matter of time before she's as flaky as the other 2.

  4. #3978

    Autumn

    Has anyone seen her since the ripoff reports? No judgments. I don't blame you. She's hot as fuck. You want to pay $80 for 5 minutes of nothing? Go for it. And, as they say. YMMV. Maybe you're luckier than I am.

    I won't see her again, not at that shitty incall anyway.

    Still, I'm curious to hear other's reports. The forum works when people share their experiences. I have and will continue to share mine, for better or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/147742276324

    This is Autumn. Same number as this:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/980242224376

    Recent ripoff report. You might be thinking, "YMMV, right?"

    Depending on the day, it's $150 hh. Or $80 hh. Maybe the baby daddy shows up and you'll have to decide how you want to deal with that. Or her next customer will be at the door 5 minutes in (assuming you last that long).

    Don't worry, though. It's all business. So just keep that straight alright? Oh, you want her to deliver on the bullshit in her ad?

    Good luck.

  5. #3977

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    Wait. So, Mia has all 3 doors open now? That's amazing if true. She is sooooo tiny. I may have to go back and see her after hearing that. If there is any specifics I might need to know before I do, I'd appreciate a heads-up message if you're so inclined.
    There is an upcharge.

  6. #3976

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    She works with hunter I'm told which everyone was just talking about just below having a terrible attitude. I contacted her recently about outcall to dodgeville and had the same experience as I did with hunter. She basically got pissed off at me for not coming to madison to see her and asking her to come here. Then called me a psycho for sending her I think 3 texts with no response. And said she was blocking me. I would not spit in her general direction but YMMV. Good luck. She does not strike me as the type that gives 2 cents about anything but herself and your money.
    Haha, thanks. She claims she loves her job and realizes Hunter doesn't, but sounds like she'd say anything to make the sale. And I see an ad for her, Hunter, and serenity—with a separate number to call. Wouldn't have noticed but the ad mentions it. Seems weird—if they had management why is he only handling the 3 ways. Serenity has become a flake too. Maybe the drugs are wearing her out.

  7. #3975

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? She goes by Luna and is friends with Hunter.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/880365747251

    Shes been mentioned but I dont find any reviews.
    She works with hunter I'm told which everyone was just talking about just below having a terrible attitude. I contacted her recently about outcall to dodgeville and had the same experience as I did with hunter. She basically got pissed off at me for not coming to madison to see her and asking her to come here. Then called me a psycho for sending her I think 3 texts with no response. And said she was blocking me. I would not spit in her general direction but YMMV. Good luck. She does not strike me as the type that gives 2 cents about anything but herself and your money.

  8. #3974

    Luna?

    Any reports on this one? She goes by Luna and is friends with Hunter.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/880365747251

    She’s been mentioned but I don’t find any reviews.

  9. #3973

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear. Saw her a handful of time last year.

    Guess I am not the only one who thinks she is a bit off her rocker. Freaked me out a bit when she started displaying knives and bragging about how she had and issues using them.

    Despite decent service I just could not take the filth anymore with all the animals and made me question her personal hygiene. Living like that is also a tell tale sign of mental issues.

    Despite the temptation to reconnect I am taking a hard pass.

    Found something much better.
    Hmm. Well, I've seen Jane a half dozen times though I'll admit that I never did incall, only outcall. And I started seeing her over a year ago. My last visit was probably 9 months ago. So, I've never seen her knife collection, filth, or animals. She has talked about her animals, never the knives. And I have no idea what she is like now in person, though I still talk to her a couple times a month. And I haven't noticed anything different through texting.

    As far as personal hygiene, I never once questioned it with her. And when you see a provider a half dozen times, you often do on at least one visit. Honestly, I would have guessed I was the 1st person she'd seen each time that day, though I'm sure that wasn't the case.

    I would ask her to wear a certain outfit or bring a particular lingerie. She never disappointed. After our 3rd visit, she sent me pics of lingerie while she was shopping and asked me to pick something. She sent pics of herself in lingerie before we met and asked me to pick. Same with what she would show up in.

    She still texts me to this day asking why I haven't seen her recently. She has offered specials to get me to come back. One time that we met, it was because she texted me saying she was in the mood. I asked if it was free then, and she said no but just bring 100, and I'll make it worth your while. She did. MSOG that day and a full hour, maybe 90 minutes. I lost track of time and she certainly didn't care. I'm sure it was BS, but I didn't care. I've never met another provider that did any of these things whether fake or not.

    I kinda feel like I'm defending her too much. I just think there are far worse providers out there and she is one I'd like to see stick around.

    And the ripoff report doesn't sound like your typical ripoff. I have no idea what, but it sounds like she was either going through hard times with BP down or she had something against madtown guy.

    I may see her again. The only reason I quit seeing her is because I like variety. She always did right by me. But I would definitely never do incall after reading that. And I'd never give her the donation in advance either. I never do that anyway but I'm guessing you would lose that to over half the girls out there if you did. But I've seen to many providers in basements and spare bedrooms with a mattress on the floor to ever do incall again anyways. I haven't done incall in probably 4 years.

    And I've have had much better luck since starting to control the environment. Some of the girls out there don't do outcall because they don't have transportation. But I've noticed that a lot of the fake pics, rushjobs, and robberies choose to do incall so they can control their environment. So by doing outcall only, I'm weeding out a lot of them. Especially the fakes. Because they don't want to spend the time coming to someone to have the hotel room door shut in their face.

  10. #3972

    Truth in advertising

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/147742276324

    This is Autumn. Same number as this:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/980242224376

    Recent ripoff report. You might be thinking, "YMMV, right?"

    Depending on the day, it's $150 hh. Or $80 hh. Maybe the baby daddy shows up and you'll have to decide how you want to deal with that. Or her next customer will be at the door 5 minutes in (assuming you last that long).

    Don't worry, though. It's all business. So just keep that straight alright? Oh, you want her to deliver on the bullshit in her ad?

    Good luck.

  11. #3971

    AsianMia. Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by BobEastSide  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a small, young Korean lady named AsianMia or something like that. She had her own website. Very open menu, good skills in every orifice (really). Search around on this site for Mia or Mya or AsianMia or AsianMya and you should find some info on her.
    Wait. So, Mia has all 3 doors open now? That's amazing if true. She is sooooo tiny. I may have to go back and see her after hearing that. If there is any specifics I might need to know before I do, I'd appreciate a heads-up message if you're so inclined.

  12. #3970

    Douchelord

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean you qualify as a douchelord? LOL.
    I sure felt like one after wasting time / money with her.

  13. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to upcharge me to change positions on a BJ. That was a first.
    Does that mean you qualify as a douchelord? LOL.

  14. #3968

    More Hunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the feedback on Hunter. And for reminding why I've successfully avoided her to date. LOL.
    She wanted to upcharge me to change positions on a BJ. That was a first.

  15. #3967

    Hunter

    Thanks for all the feedback on Hunter. And for reminding why I've successfully avoided her to date. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape