Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3967

    Hunter

    Thanks for all the feedback on Hunter. And for reminding why I've successfully avoided her to date. LOL.

  2. #3966

    Jane Dusk.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiLurker  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want. As the victim I can tell you it is absolutely true.

    Back story:

    I did not even report it initially as it was not the classic ripoff. I had seen her dozens of times and the menu greatly expanded and donations went down (her idea so I could come more often).

    Last time I saw her was after BP went down and she greeted me outside. Friend had an emergency and she needed a ride. Had had given her rides before and no reason not to trust her.

    When we arrived she asked for the donation as an advance and would see me the next day. Gave me a kiss and that was the last time I physically saw her. She responded to a few texts and then ghosted me. Shortly after she went off the grid.

    I did check on her after the Sun Prairie explosion. Had a few exchanges sent me some pics of damage and then ghosted me again.

    When she popped back up wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I contacted her. When she realized who it was she has again ghosted me confirming that it was absolutely intended.
    Sorry to hear. Saw her a handful of time last year.

    Guess I am not the only one who thinks she is a bit off her rocker. Freaked me out a bit when she started displaying knives and bragging about how she had and issues using them.

    Despite decent service I just could not take the filth anymore with all the animals and made me question her personal hygiene. Living like that is also a tell tale sign of mental issues.

    Despite the temptation to reconnect I am taking a hard pass.

    Found something much better.

  3. #3965

    Asian provider

    There used to be a small, young Korean lady named AsianMia or something like that. She had her own website. Very open menu, good skills in every orifice (really). Search around on this site for Mia or Mya or AsianMia or AsianMya and you should find some info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by StonesFan169  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find any. I think I may be all finished with this hobby, seems like a desert out there.

  4. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Just talking to her on the phone was enough for me. Kind of mean and nasty. Not my idea of a fun time. If your looking for a doggy style girl to do it and leave fast her 80 special might work for some guys. Even with not much to choose from don't think I would go near her.

  5. #3963

    Hunter = not worth the trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    She actually gets more bitchy after repeat visits. I won't return and wouldn't recommend. She has a smelly ass, too.

  6. #3962

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Not worth it. Saw her once glad she had a special for $80. Only wanted doggy no daty as she supposedly has a bf and that was for him. Place was a wreck, bare mattress. Ok BBBJ to finish. She leaves the room to do other things while I am getting dressed, says goodbye from down the hall.

    No connection whatsoever which I believe you like as I do. Felt nothing. If looking for a quick cum dumpster, maybe.

    No plans to ever repeat.

  7. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Man, that's a rough ad! I would stay as far away from her as possible, if I were you.

  8. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Thought about trying my hand at her too. I can deal with the bad attitude, give her the hate fuck of a lifetime LOL.

  9. #3959

    Hunter

    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658

  10. #3958

    Asian Providers

    I can't seem to find any. I think I may be all finished with this hobby, seems like a desert out there.

  11. #3957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by StonesFan169  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but I was hoping someone had more current contact info. I see she had a review as recent as April 2019 on Erotic Monkey but who knows that site is probably fake. All the numbers I've found for her are disconnected. I'd really like to see this provider again.
    That particular site has a reputation for fake reviews. Lots of suspiciously new reviews for providers that are retired, and in some cases even deceased.

    FYI this is a big ask for someone with zero credibility or contributions. Just making sure you understand that. Nothing personal.

  12. #3956

    Cali / Rae.

    http://janesville.skipthegames.com/f...r/060301647251

    Does calls in Janesville / Madison. After today I won't be repeating. Was cool at first would get close to an hour for 60 and had an okay BBBJ. She owed me a night for running off on me to do something for her friend and not coming back so I wrote it off as whatever, ended up giving her 40 and she asked me to take her to her heroin dealer because she feels like she's about to be hit with dope sickness. Whatever I take her, come back do the thing, she asks to spend to night and promise to make it up to me. I let her. Long story short, I'm deep cleaning my house kinda get the dope sweat smell out of my cover. Meanwhile she's constantly bugging asking me to borrow money when still owed me, told her I don't have it. At least not for you and it's time to drop you off at wherever you're going so I can get you out my face. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

  13. #3955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Time horizon

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember where I read it. I think it was some old timer on the Milwaukee board sharing pearls of wisdom.

    He said these girls have a very small time horizon.

    You and I might think, "Wait, this girl would be silly to fuck me over for $100 when I'm willing to give her $100 a week indefinitely. ".

    And we're wrong. You know why? Making that thought requires a time horizon that stretches beyond the next few hours.

    Which is vastly more than these girls can fathom.
    I haven't heard that time horizon term before. But I agree that's exactly how a lot of people with poor impulse control think, unfortunately.

  14. #3954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list to add to real and good providers.

    Bella. I saw her yesterday. Pics are real and if anything, she's better looking. Great attitude. She is probably currently the best in madison. My only complaint was the donation to come to dodgeville.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/362137800202

    Lexxi. Yes, she probably has 20 lbs on her pictures but she is still really good looking and has a very pretty face. She's very experienced. I had a good time with her. Just a little too business like for me to repeat. I'd still recommend.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/714375736191

    Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058
    Thanks for sharing. I haven't met any of them. That's helpful.

  15. #3953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.
    I liked Melissa a lot too. She rode well. Nice enthusiasm. I only saw her once.

    I wasn't as into Amber. Felt like a rush job. Photos seemed a bit dated.

    I can't get Ash to show up. She'll respond each time, make plans, but never show up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape