Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3458

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but she's been around for awhile and I've never heard a good thing about her.

  2. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3  [View Original Post]
    She claims she's new in charlotte, and from LA. Couldn't find any reviews, but seems super hot.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/686053861736
    I messaged her earlier and she responded immediately. I think it's someone trolling for easy money because she immediately asked for my location and then after I replied she wanted a deposit in advance.

    No thanks.

  3. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. She doesn't post constantly like some do. Have fun, hope you guys enjoy her as much as I did.
    Is she in Charlotte or Charleston?

  4. #3455

    Saw bella. The special talent blonde mature!

    She would totally be a MILF if that face wasn't cracked out.

    Texted with her and met within 40 minutes at the super 8 by the airport.

    Got weird when I walked in and a sheet was separating us from her daughter.

    Honestly, it turned me on so much knowing she could see me fucking her mom.

    She only had Trojan magnums and I hate them. They work okay for me but not my best choice.

    Laid her on the towel and beat her until she squirted.

    Then told her to lay on her stomach, I then climbed on top of her and slowly grinded her little ass until I couldn't take it anymore.

    Asked for a visit with the daughter but she said no.

    May repeat.

    Ugly face. Tight pussy. 8 $ half hr.

  5. #3454

    Tee

    She claims she's new in charlotte, and from LA. Couldn't find any reviews, but seems super hot.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/686053861736

  6. #3453

  7. #3452

    Blonde alexis


  8. #3451

    Mona Modoran

    Has she ever been to Charlotte before? I see legit reviews on her on another site. She is of course more for the higher spender but I do find some of the girls with the higher rates are worth way more than endless QV's and she seems to be one worth the effort judging by the couple reviews I've read on her. Anybody know anything else about her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/202395849704

  9. #3450

    Had an Apple

    Took a shot with apple in Gastonia again. She's a gem but is hurting right now trying to make ends meet. Started off great BBBJ felt like I was getting close so stopped her and munched on her big ole boobs making it to a soaking wet kitty. After snacking a while I suited up and went for a nice ride mish and doggie till I blew it all over her boobs. Give her a call if nothing else take some killer head a leave her a treat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/487353679814

  10. #3449

    Lexie

    I recall a recent good review on this girl, however, she's changed names and numbers several times since which is a red flag for me. Anyone else seen her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/810671083982

  11. #3448

    Monica

    I met up with Monica yesterday. She is definitely one to go see. She looks just like her pics, and really gets into it. She had a cool personality, and was great to talk to before and after. We enjoyed DATY and FS. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/870274014407

  12. #3447

    Monica

    I met up with Monica yesterday. She is definitely one to go see. She looks just like her pics, and really gets into it. She had a cool personality, and was great to talk to before and after. We enjoyed DATY and FS. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/870274014407

  13. #3446

    Addison

    Yes, that's her. She doesn't post constantly like some do. Have fun, hope you guys enjoy her as much as I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I'll def be checking her out this summer.

    http://charleston-sc.skipthegames.co...i/179465739989

  14. #3445

    Addison

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    I'll def be checking her out this summer.

    http://charleston-sc.skipthegames.co...i/179465739989
    Oh thanks, that definitely didn't pop up when I searched her name last night.

  15. #3444

    I found it

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her info? All the links posted on the Charleston forum are dead and when I try searching her name on STG I can't find her contact anywhere, is she still available?
    I'll def be checking her out this summer.

    http://charleston-sc.skipthegames.co...i/179465739989

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape