Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 16687
-
05-01-19 18:34 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 30Thank you
The good gentlemen on this site continue to save my bacon from regrettable encounters. Thanks to all. Stay safe. Patton.
Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 18:07 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 508Usually the case
I cannot stand horrible communication at all.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 18:06 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've tried this one several times. One time she quoted something ridiculous for GFE ($300 hr, for a girl that has zero reputation or credibility). Another time, she seemed too drunk or high to engage at all. I'd get one word responses literally hours apart. One of them was a terse "60". Like, what the fuck?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
She consistently strikes out at basic communication skills. Which I use as an important filter. If a girl can't engage me and interest me and treat me with respect, why would I think she's going to be able to entertain me for 30 minutes or more? The rudeness and impatience most of these girls ooze is a clear indicator of the quality of the experience you can expect with them.
Pass.
And those pics are so over the top. My guess is she's some plump dough ass thing, hoping to lure some desperate fools and help them part with some cash for rubbing against her fat ass for a few minutes.
But maybe I'm wrong. Any newbies want to establish credibility and go find out and share with us what's behind door number 1?
For me, sweet brown said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-fzpdIhOA
-
05-01-19 18:00 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 508Anyone?
Anyone see or have thoughts?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/441325240067
-
05-01-19 17:57 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 2120I used to send pics of my own dick. Then I figured, she doesn't care what my dick looks like, right? So I just find one that's close enough. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 17:55 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 2120I skip links when there's only one for a given name, as this shows:
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...ywords=melissa
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...keywords=amber
Or when I'm lazy. Or when I've written about them (with links) in the last 2 weeks. LOL.
This search has more than one result:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...keywords=juicy+booty.
But then you'd have to know I generally am only interested in white girls:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...8/521888393611
-
05-01-19 17:00 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 51IF this is the same woman, these are the same pics used from at least 5 years ago, back in craigslist days. She used to be in milwaukee. Went, her and an older (non working) female roommate were there. She looked barely like her pics then. I left.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
IF it's the same person. Could be someone using fake pics.
-
05-01-19 16:24 #3915Regular Member

Posts: 17This one.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602
-
05-01-19 16:19 #3914Regular Member

Posts: 14Any links for these ladies?
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 15:54 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 2120Who's on the list?
Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:
- Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).
- Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).
- Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty
The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.
I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.
Who else is there? Jesus.
-
05-01-19 15:11 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 261That it.
That is what this board is all about, thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
GS.
-
05-01-19 15:06 #3911Senior Member

Posts: 2120Katniss?
Yup. I think she sometimes uses the name Katniss.
Strong avoid.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 14:43 #3910Senior Member

Posts: 83Kitriss
Isn't that Kitriss (sp?
Looks like her ad and ass.
She keeps coming back as someone different -.
Had a pic of Sam with her a while back as well.
Play Safe.
Bob.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 14:36 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 2120That girl has several different ads. I met her. She got in my car. And I instantly regretted it. I shook her loose. No interest at all.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 14:01 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 504Never ever a good idea to send a pic no matter how hot the girl is. If it really is LE you just put your head in the noose for them especially if you discussed anything on the phone or text.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





