Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 16690
-
04-30-19 19:27 #3895Senior Member

Posts: 30Amanda. Are you the one?
Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966
-
04-30-19 18:40 #3894Senior Member

Posts: 508Wow
I guess I consider myself lucky. Looks like another one bites the dust. No room for a rip off chick.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 18:37 #3893Senior Member

Posts: 256Jane Dusk
Ditto on this.
Originally Posted by HughMonger
[View Original Post]
Jane Dusk moved relatively recently. Can be a little confusing how she gives directions the first time, but worth it. Does talk a lot, but not a clock watcher. Safe, clean, very responsive. I've known her a long time, and she's a keeper.
-
04-30-19 18:36 #3892Senior Member

Posts: 261Rip off
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/987830170396
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 18:00 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's so high volume that she's got dudes tripping over themselves coming and going at the door, waiting their turn to spend 5 minutes (not that they know this yet) with her. I'm curious how long that lasts.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:43 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 961Mediocre service is one thing, but when you start hearing ripoff and just general bitchiness before the date, that steers me away. Since I hardly see any girls anymore, I'm not willing to put up with as much as I used to. I thought about coming out of retirement just to see her. Guess that's not happening!
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:36 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 2120Awesome. Baraboo though? Fuck me.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:36 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 961To bad these girls aren't just a little smarter. She was sitting pretty and she just threw it all away.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:34 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 801This was a month ago when I was trying to get in touch with her. In that time she would send me an occasional text asking if I'd like to see her. Never the right time until last night when I was in town. Set up for half an hour. Sat in the parking lot for almost 15 minutes waiting for her to tell me which door to use. Pretty young girl, looks better in person than in her pics. Pretty sure she was a little baked, because she was really mellow & singing along to her tunes she was playing. She dances at Wisconsin Dolls, a little thicker girl but firm & tight, medium titties nice nipples, clean pussy, nice round ass. Open to pretty much, but no anal. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I doubt any GFE, she's super friendly, but she keeps her distance. Not sure I'll repeat, had a good time, but the setup was a hassle. For a quick cum dump, she's a good bet, like I said, she is really pretty.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:25 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 2120Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.
This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
-
04-30-19 17:12 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 961Wow, maybe I got lucky when it didn't work out the first time. And now she has a ripoff report? She didn't last long!
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:07 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 2120Autumn / Alyssa / One of a kind / Woman of your dreams
Yes. I recommended her. Had a couple of good sessions, then a not so good one. I think she's unable to handle the pressure / temptation of being in high demand. And so service has gone to shit. That's my experience. Others can share theirs.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:56 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 261Rip Off / Scam
Say away.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
Just got ripped off.
Be Safe.
GS.
-
04-30-19 16:48 #3882Regular Member

Posts: 17Lily.
Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.
-
04-30-19 16:19 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 806Without putting donation into girls, I can make my money duplicate in the capitalist
System.
Xx.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





