Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Which lily? Links are always helpful!
    This one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/732690502602

  2. #3914
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.
    Any links for these ladies?

  3. #3913

    Who's on the list?

    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.

  4. #3912

    That it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yup. I think she sometimes uses the name Katniss.

    Strong avoid.
    That is what this board is all about, thanks for the heads up!

    Be safe.

    GS.

  5. #3911

    Katniss?

    Yup. I think she sometimes uses the name Katniss.

    Strong avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Kitriss (sp?

    Looks like her ad and ass.

    She keeps coming back as someone different -.

    Had a pic of Sam with her a while back as well.

    Play Safe.

    Bob.

  6. #3910

    Kitriss

    Isn't that Kitriss (sp?

    Looks like her ad and ass.

    She keeps coming back as someone different -.

    Had a pic of Sam with her a while back as well.

    Play Safe.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    That girl has several different ads. I met her. She got in my car. And I instantly regretted it. I shook her loose. No interest at all.

  7. #3909
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beautiful woman.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/354474756943

    Thanks.

    GS.
    That girl has several different ads. I met her. She got in my car. And I instantly regretted it. I shook her loose. No interest at all.

  8. #3908
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966
    Never ever a good idea to send a pic no matter how hot the girl is. If it really is LE you just put your head in the noose for them especially if you discussed anything on the phone or text.

  9. #3907

    Angel

    If anyone has any info on this MILF, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/543417142822

  10. #3906

    Strike that

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Can you link to the non-fake new postings you're talking about? I see a whole lot of nothing.
    Turned out to be fake.

  11. #3905

    Weekend Fun

    Has anyone seen this beautiful woman.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/354474756943

    Thanks.

    GS.

  12. #3904

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.
    Which lily? Links are always helpful!

  13. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.
    I'm interested to hear more details. Thanks.

  14. #3902
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Seriously thinking of trying this one out today, probably against my better judgement, but I am a sucker for this body type. Will report back of findings. If anyone has seen her please let me know.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/031268381328
    She looks scrumptious! If I lived in Madison, I'd definitely see her. Will look forward to your report!

  15. #3901

    Tropical Sunrise

    Seriously thinking of trying this one out today, probably against my better judgement, but I am a sucker for this body type. Will report back of findings. If anyone has seen her please let me know.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/031268381328

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape