Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3899
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966
    I spend so much time chasing ghosts. When I come up short, I try not to think about all the time wasted. I mean, reflect on this: What's worse:

    A. Wasting all that time for no satisfaction. Or,

    B. Culminating that wasted time with dissatisfaction.

    LOL.

  2. #3898

    Private shows

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    I only had a couple times to contact her, but no response. Anyone else try?
    I've tried to set up with her as well. I asked for more pics because those kind of suck. I got no response but she answered all my other questions. I don't remember what it was, but I know she had a reasonable donation. I also asked if she was GFE. She said somewhat. Whatever that means? I would have seen her had I seen the reasonable feedback on here. I honestly don't care if she is GFE. I just ask that question often because I've think the answer gives a decent idea of what their attitude will be like. If they say hell no, they probably have a crappy attitude and it will be a rushjob. If they say something like somewhat or some answer that tries to please, I've found they also try to do the same in person. I haven't seen her ad recently though so that may be why you're getting no response.

  3. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    There been some new posting (besides the fake ones and some name changes) guess summer is around. Anyone TOFTT that they would recommend / repeat.
    Can you link to the non-fake new postings you're talking about? I see a whole lot of nothing.

  4. #3896

    New talent? Summer around?

    There been some new posting (besides the fake ones and some name changes) guess summer is around. Anyone TOFTT that they would recommend / repeat.

  5. #3895

    Amanda. Are you the one?

    Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966

  6. #3894

    Wow

    I guess I consider myself lucky. Looks like another one bites the dust. No room for a rip off chick.

  7. #3893

    Jane Dusk

    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again recently and I recommend. Real pics. Safe. Clean. Reasonably attractive. Everything covered. She is too pseudo intellectual for my tastes. If you don't mind the talking though she's worth the visit.
    Ditto on this.

    Jane Dusk moved relatively recently. Can be a little confusing how she gives directions the first time, but worth it. Does talk a lot, but not a clock watcher. Safe, clean, very responsive. I've known her a long time, and she's a keeper.

  8. #3892

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/987830170396

  9. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Mediocre service is one thing, but when you start hearing ripoff and just general bitchiness before the date, that steers me away. Since I hardly see any girls anymore, I'm not willing to put up with as much as I used to. I thought about coming out of retirement just to see her. Guess that's not happening!
    She's so high volume that she's got dudes tripping over themselves coming and going at the door, waiting their turn to spend 5 minutes (not that they know this yet) with her. I'm curious how long that lasts.

  10. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    Mediocre service is one thing, but when you start hearing ripoff and just general bitchiness before the date, that steers me away. Since I hardly see any girls anymore, I'm not willing to put up with as much as I used to. I thought about coming out of retirement just to see her. Guess that's not happening!

  11. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    This was a month ago when I was trying to get in touch with her. In that time she would send me an occasional text asking if I'd like to see her. Never the right time until last night when I was in town. Set up for half an hour. Sat in the parking lot for almost 15 minutes waiting for her to tell me which door to use. Pretty young girl, looks better in person than in her pics. Pretty sure she was a little baked, because she was really mellow & singing along to her tunes she was playing. She dances at Wisconsin Dolls, a little thicker girl but firm & tight, medium titties nice nipples, clean pussy, nice round ass. Open to pretty much, but no anal. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I doubt any GFE, she's super friendly, but she keeps her distance. Not sure I'll repeat, had a good time, but the setup was a hassle. For a quick cum dump, she's a good bet, like I said, she is really pretty.
    Awesome. Baraboo though? Fuck me.

  12. #3888
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    To bad these girls aren't just a little smarter. She was sitting pretty and she just threw it all away.

  13. #3887
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    I only had a couple times to contact her, but no response. Anyone else try?
    This was a month ago when I was trying to get in touch with her. In that time she would send me an occasional text asking if I'd like to see her. Never the right time until last night when I was in town. Set up for half an hour. Sat in the parking lot for almost 15 minutes waiting for her to tell me which door to use. Pretty young girl, looks better in person than in her pics. Pretty sure she was a little baked, because she was really mellow & singing along to her tunes she was playing. She dances at Wisconsin Dolls, a little thicker girl but firm & tight, medium titties nice nipples, clean pussy, nice round ass. Open to pretty much, but no anal. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I doubt any GFE, she's super friendly, but she keeps her distance. Not sure I'll repeat, had a good time, but the setup was a hassle. For a quick cum dump, she's a good bet, like I said, she is really pretty.

  14. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Wow, maybe I got lucky when it didn't work out the first time. And now she has a ripoff report? She didn't last long!
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTM2OTQyODNmNGQyOWI5MjhlOTg0NTE2MTMyOWNkMWM0MDlhNTIz.jpg‎  

  15. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I recommended her. Had a couple of good sessions, then a not so good one. I think she's unable to handle the pressure / temptation of being in high demand. And so service has gone to shit. That's my experience. Others can share theirs.
    Wow, maybe I got lucky when it didn't work out the first time. And now she has a ripoff report? She didn't last long!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape