Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3884

    Autumn / Alyssa / One of a kind / Woman of your dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?
    Yes. I recommended her. Had a couple of good sessions, then a not so good one. I think she's unable to handle the pressure / temptation of being in high demand. And so service has gone to shit. That's my experience. Others can share theirs.

  2. #3883

    Rip Off / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    Her place is a subsidized housing community.

    I am very upset that she gave a building number which does not exist and made me stand up there for more than 15 minutes in the parking lot after I spent more than a half hour to get donation rose and driving to there.

    Xx.
    Say away.

    Just got ripped off.

    Be Safe.

    GS.

  3. #3882

    Lily.

    Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.

  4. #3881

    Without putting donation into girls, I can make my money duplicate in the capitalist

    System.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.

    That kind of business doesn't last very long.

    Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.

  5. #3880

    In Florida, we called it GPS, golden pussy syndrome

    They think our cash can't be used for other things.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?

  6. #3879

    Yes, he did

    Her place is a subsidized housing community.

    I am very upset that she gave a building number which does not exist and made me stand up there for more than 15 minutes in the parking lot after I spent more than a half hour to get donation rose and driving to there.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?

  7. #3878
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.

    That kind of business doesn't last very long.

    Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?

  8. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by Incitatus09  [View Original Post]
    No truth in advertising there. She is probably getting all the calls she wants being that she is new and legitimate. Having said that it pisses me off arranging a meeting and wasting half a day driving to town and getting stood up. The local sports shops will take the cash and you will end up with a more durable purchase.
    My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.

    That kind of business doesn't last very long.

    Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.

  9. #3876

    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad for Ava:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/443081136995

    Based on the ink / body / wristband / location, I believe this is likely Ashley that Rayband2 reported pulled a gun on him and TrevStaple reported ripping him off as well (see post 3212).

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/202488573856

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/732166342745.
    Yes that's her. Except the location is different no dodgeville / Sauk.

  10. #3875

    Oh boy oh

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad for Ava:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/443081136995

    Based on the ink / body / wristband / location, I believe this is likely Ashley that Rayband2 reported pulled a gun on him and TrevStaple reported ripping him off as well (see post 3212).

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/202488573856

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/732166342745

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/864487000178

    I did get basic service from Ashley before she ripped off / robbed the other guys, and saw the ink. If you invite Ava over, pay attention to her height when she arrives. If she shows up taller than expected (5'8"-5'11" instead of 5'4"-5'7") be very careful.
    Be safe guys.

  11. #3874

    One of a Kind

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Wow never heard of one with so many big swings. Guess your results may vary definitely apply to this girl. I've heard of mood swings but I'm beginning to wonder about this girl. Wonder if her phone would quit ringing that might change her attitude and how rudely she treats guys.
    No truth in advertising there. She is probably getting all the calls she wants being that she is new and legitimate. Having said that it pisses me off arranging a meeting and wasting half a day driving to town and getting stood up. The local sports shops will take the cash and you will end up with a more durable purchase.

  12. #3873

    Jane Dusk

    I saw her again recently and I recommend. Real pics. Safe. Clean. Reasonably attractive. Everything covered. She is too pseudo intellectual for my tastes. If you don't mind the talking though she's worth the visit.

  13. #3872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Ava / Ashley

    Saw this new ad for Ava:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/443081136995

    Based on the ink / body / wristband / location, I believe this is likely Ashley that Rayband2 reported pulled a gun on him and TrevStaple reported ripping him off as well (see post 3212).

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/202488573856

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/732166342745

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/864487000178

    I did get basic service from Ashley before she ripped off / robbed the other guys, and saw the ink. If you invite Ava over, pay attention to her height when she arrives. If she shows up taller than expected (5'8"-5'11" instead of 5'4"-5'7") be very careful.

  14. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her today and got donation to drive to her place. The address she gave me is one digit short, because all the other buildings are 4 digits number except the office building is 309. She gave 301. I arrived and phone conversation with her around the subsidized community parking lots. She said she even saw my car / me. She said she would be at door on building 301. I kept looking for the building and called her for instruction of direction. She stopped answering my phone in her community parking lot and did not reply my texts. I tried another 10 minutes in her community parking lot. I left. I saved donation today and happier than being disappointed.

    I believe she became big head because this forum has praised her in a few recent reviews. That is the sad story of this hobby. You can't over contact those ladies to make them big head.

    XX.
    Wow never heard of one with so many big swings. Guess your results may vary definitely apply to this girl. I've heard of mood swings but I'm beginning to wonder about this girl. Wonder if her phone would quit ringing that might change her attitude and how rudely she treats guys.

  15. #3870

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Probably just bad timing. Although she wouldn't have had to get pissy about it. I won't hold it against her. I have more numbers to contact her from.
    No need to get pissy at all on her end. The last thing you want to do is get a bad reputation, if you are one of these women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape