Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3906

    Strike that

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Can you link to the non-fake new postings you're talking about? I see a whole lot of nothing.
    Turned out to be fake.

  2. #3905

    Weekend Fun

    Has anyone seen this beautiful woman.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/354474756943

    Thanks.

    GS.

  3. #3904

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.
    Which lily? Links are always helpful!

  4. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.
    I'm interested to hear more details. Thanks.

  5. #3902
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Seriously thinking of trying this one out today, probably against my better judgement, but I am a sucker for this body type. Will report back of findings. If anyone has seen her please let me know.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/031268381328
    She looks scrumptious! If I lived in Madison, I'd definitely see her. Will look forward to your report!

  6. #3901

    Tropical Sunrise

    Seriously thinking of trying this one out today, probably against my better judgement, but I am a sucker for this body type. Will report back of findings. If anyone has seen her please let me know.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/031268381328

  7. #3900
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set up with her as well. I asked for more pics because those kind of suck. I got no response but she answered all my other questions. I don't remember what it was, but I know she had a reasonable donation. I also asked if she was GFE. She said somewhat. Whatever that means? I would have seen her had I seen the reasonable feedback on here. I honestly don't care if she is GFE. I just ask that question often because I've think the answer gives a decent idea of what their attitude will be like. If they say hell no, they probably have a crappy attitude and it will be a rushjob. If they say something like somewhat or some answer that tries to please, I've found they also try to do the same in person. I haven't seen her ad recently though so that may be why you're getting no response.
    That's a shame man, I went and saw her the last time she was in town, she was fun. Nice soft body, big ol ass that she could throw back, and that pussy had a helluva grip.

  8. #3899
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966
    I spend so much time chasing ghosts. When I come up short, I try not to think about all the time wasted. I mean, reflect on this: What's worse:

    A. Wasting all that time for no satisfaction. Or,

    B. Culminating that wasted time with dissatisfaction.

    LOL.

  9. #3898

    Private shows

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    I only had a couple times to contact her, but no response. Anyone else try?
    I've tried to set up with her as well. I asked for more pics because those kind of suck. I got no response but she answered all my other questions. I don't remember what it was, but I know she had a reasonable donation. I also asked if she was GFE. She said somewhat. Whatever that means? I would have seen her had I seen the reasonable feedback on here. I honestly don't care if she is GFE. I just ask that question often because I've think the answer gives a decent idea of what their attitude will be like. If they say hell no, they probably have a crappy attitude and it will be a rushjob. If they say something like somewhat or some answer that tries to please, I've found they also try to do the same in person. I haven't seen her ad recently though so that may be why you're getting no response.

  10. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    There been some new posting (besides the fake ones and some name changes) guess summer is around. Anyone TOFTT that they would recommend / repeat.
    Can you link to the non-fake new postings you're talking about? I see a whole lot of nothing.

  11. #3896

    New talent? Summer around?

    There been some new posting (besides the fake ones and some name changes) guess summer is around. Anyone TOFTT that they would recommend / repeat.

  12. #3895

    Amanda. Are you the one?

    Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966

  13. #3894

    Wow

    I guess I consider myself lucky. Looks like another one bites the dust. No room for a rip off chick.

  14. #3893

    Jane Dusk

    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again recently and I recommend. Real pics. Safe. Clean. Reasonably attractive. Everything covered. She is too pseudo intellectual for my tastes. If you don't mind the talking though she's worth the visit.
    Ditto on this.

    Jane Dusk moved relatively recently. Can be a little confusing how she gives directions the first time, but worth it. Does talk a lot, but not a clock watcher. Safe, clean, very responsive. I've known her a long time, and she's a keeper.

  15. #3892

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/987830170396

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape