Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 16689
-
05-01-19 14:36 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 2120That girl has several different ads. I met her. She got in my car. And I instantly regretted it. I shook her loose. No interest at all.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 14:01 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 504Never ever a good idea to send a pic no matter how hot the girl is. If it really is LE you just put your head in the noose for them especially if you discussed anything on the phone or text.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 13:59 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 30Angel
If anyone has any info on this MILF, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Patton.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/543417142822
-
05-01-19 13:48 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 117Strike that
Turned out to be fake.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 13:42 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 261Weekend Fun
Has anyone seen this beautiful woman.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/354474756943
Thanks.
GS.
-
05-01-19 13:14 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 961Lily
Which lily? Links are always helpful!
Originally Posted by Nemorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 11:02 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 2120I'm interested to hear more details. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nemorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 09:47 #3902Senior Member

Posts: 255She looks scrumptious! If I lived in Madison, I'd definitely see her. Will look forward to your report!
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 09:43 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 82Tropical Sunrise
Seriously thinking of trying this one out today, probably against my better judgement, but I am a sucker for this body type. Will report back of findings. If anyone has seen her please let me know.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/031268381328
-
05-01-19 09:36 #3900Regular Member

Posts: 17That's a shame man, I went and saw her the last time she was in town, she was fun. Nice soft body, big ol ass that she could throw back, and that pussy had a helluva grip.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 06:21 #3899Senior Member

Posts: 2120I spend so much time chasing ghosts. When I come up short, I try not to think about all the time wasted. I mean, reflect on this: What's worse:
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
A. Wasting all that time for no satisfaction. Or,
B. Culminating that wasted time with dissatisfaction.
LOL.
-
05-01-19 01:46 #3898Senior Member

Posts: 154Private shows
I've tried to set up with her as well. I asked for more pics because those kind of suck. I got no response but she answered all my other questions. I don't remember what it was, but I know she had a reasonable donation. I also asked if she was GFE. She said somewhat. Whatever that means? I would have seen her had I seen the reasonable feedback on here. I honestly don't care if she is GFE. I just ask that question often because I've think the answer gives a decent idea of what their attitude will be like. If they say hell no, they probably have a crappy attitude and it will be a rushjob. If they say something like somewhat or some answer that tries to please, I've found they also try to do the same in person. I haven't seen her ad recently though so that may be why you're getting no response.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 19:43 #3897Senior Member

Posts: 2120Can you link to the non-fake new postings you're talking about? I see a whole lot of nothing.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 19:29 #3896Senior Member

Posts: 117New talent? Summer around?
There been some new posting (besides the fake ones and some name changes) guess summer is around. Anyone TOFTT that they would recommend / repeat.
-
04-30-19 19:27 #3895Senior Member

Posts: 30Amanda. Are you the one?
Just some info on Amanda. Text to see if she was available. She said she was. She wanted me to send her a picture. I declined and asked if that was a dealbreaker. She said no, just wanted to know if I was LEO. I assured her I was not. I drove 45 minutes to the colored roof hotel on the east side. Asked for room #. She said she would give it me when I get there. I was there! Then she asked the type and color of my vehicle. I responded. She said there was LEO outside. I never saw anything. Then she asked again about type and color of my vehicle. Then radio silence. Little head had me respond one more time. The sound of silence. Probably 2 hours wasted. Stay safe. Patton.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/171273190966









Reply With Quote





