Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 16679
-
04-30-19 17:07 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 2120Autumn / Alyssa / One of a kind / Woman of your dreams
Yes. I recommended her. Had a couple of good sessions, then a not so good one. I think she's unable to handle the pressure / temptation of being in high demand. And so service has gone to shit. That's my experience. Others can share theirs.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:56 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 261Rip Off / Scam
Say away.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
Just got ripped off.
Be Safe.
GS.
-
04-30-19 16:48 #3882Regular Member

Posts: 17Lily.
Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.
-
04-30-19 16:19 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 806Without putting donation into girls, I can make my money duplicate in the capitalist
System.
Xx.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:16 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 806In Florida, we called it GPS, golden pussy syndrome
They think our cash can't be used for other things.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:14 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 806Yes, he did
Her place is a subsidized housing community.
I am very upset that she gave a building number which does not exist and made me stand up there for more than 15 minutes in the parking lot after I spent more than a half hour to get donation rose and driving to there.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:01 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 961http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?
-
04-30-19 15:45 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 2120My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.
Originally Posted by Incitatus09
[View Original Post]
That kind of business doesn't last very long.
Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.
-
04-30-19 15:21 #3876Regular Member

Posts: 7That's her.
Yes that's her. Except the location is different no dodgeville / Sauk.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 13:46 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 117Oh boy oh
Be safe guys.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 11:33 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 32One of a Kind
No truth in advertising there. She is probably getting all the calls she wants being that she is new and legitimate. Having said that it pisses me off arranging a meeting and wasting half a day driving to town and getting stood up. The local sports shops will take the cash and you will end up with a more durable purchase.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 09:58 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 131Jane Dusk
I saw her again recently and I recommend. Real pics. Safe. Clean. Reasonably attractive. Everything covered. She is too pseudo intellectual for my tastes. If you don't mind the talking though she's worth the visit.
-
04-30-19 09:37 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 147Ava / Ashley
Saw this new ad for Ava:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/443081136995
Based on the ink / body / wristband / location, I believe this is likely Ashley that Rayband2 reported pulled a gun on him and TrevStaple reported ripping him off as well (see post 3212).
Ashley:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/202488573856
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/732166342745
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/864487000178
I did get basic service from Ashley before she ripped off / robbed the other guys, and saw the ink. If you invite Ava over, pay attention to her height when she arrives. If she shows up taller than expected (5'8"-5'11" instead of 5'4"-5'7") be very careful.
-
04-29-19 20:48 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 504Wow never heard of one with so many big swings. Guess your results may vary definitely apply to this girl. I've heard of mood swings but I'm beginning to wonder about this girl. Wonder if her phone would quit ringing that might change her attitude and how rudely she treats guys.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 19:32 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 508Correct
No need to get pissy at all on her end. The last thing you want to do is get a bad reputation, if you are one of these women.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






