Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 16685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    Mediocre service is one thing, but when you start hearing ripoff and just general bitchiness before the date, that steers me away. Since I hardly see any girls anymore, I'm not willing to put up with as much as I used to. I thought about coming out of retirement just to see her. Guess that's not happening!

  2. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    This was a month ago when I was trying to get in touch with her. In that time she would send me an occasional text asking if I'd like to see her. Never the right time until last night when I was in town. Set up for half an hour. Sat in the parking lot for almost 15 minutes waiting for her to tell me which door to use. Pretty young girl, looks better in person than in her pics. Pretty sure she was a little baked, because she was really mellow & singing along to her tunes she was playing. She dances at Wisconsin Dolls, a little thicker girl but firm & tight, medium titties nice nipples, clean pussy, nice round ass. Open to pretty much, but no anal. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I doubt any GFE, she's super friendly, but she keeps her distance. Not sure I'll repeat, had a good time, but the setup was a hassle. For a quick cum dump, she's a good bet, like I said, she is really pretty.
    Awesome. Baraboo though? Fuck me.

  3. #3888
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    To bad these girls aren't just a little smarter. She was sitting pretty and she just threw it all away.

  4. #3887
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    I only had a couple times to contact her, but no response. Anyone else try?
    This was a month ago when I was trying to get in touch with her. In that time she would send me an occasional text asking if I'd like to see her. Never the right time until last night when I was in town. Set up for half an hour. Sat in the parking lot for almost 15 minutes waiting for her to tell me which door to use. Pretty young girl, looks better in person than in her pics. Pretty sure she was a little baked, because she was really mellow & singing along to her tunes she was playing. She dances at Wisconsin Dolls, a little thicker girl but firm & tight, medium titties nice nipples, clean pussy, nice round ass. Open to pretty much, but no anal. DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I doubt any GFE, she's super friendly, but she keeps her distance. Not sure I'll repeat, had a good time, but the setup was a hassle. For a quick cum dump, she's a good bet, like I said, she is really pretty.

  5. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Wow, maybe I got lucky when it didn't work out the first time. And now she has a ripoff report? She didn't last long!
    Dudes (myself included) will put up with mediocre service if the girl is clean and hot and there's very little limits to the menu.

    My guess is that she experienced this and figured, why even be mediocre? Just rush these dumb motherfuckers out the door as quickly as possible.

    This pic in her ad is a recent pic of her. And she looks better in person. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTM2OTQyODNmNGQyOWI5MjhlOTg0NTE2MTMyOWNkMWM0MDlhNTIz.jpg‎  

  6. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I recommended her. Had a couple of good sessions, then a not so good one. I think she's unable to handle the pressure / temptation of being in high demand. And so service has gone to shit. That's my experience. Others can share theirs.
    Wow, maybe I got lucky when it didn't work out the first time. And now she has a ripoff report? She didn't last long!

  7. #3884

    Autumn / Alyssa / One of a kind / Woman of your dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?
    Yes. I recommended her. Had a couple of good sessions, then a not so good one. I think she's unable to handle the pressure / temptation of being in high demand. And so service has gone to shit. That's my experience. Others can share theirs.

  8. #3883

    Rip Off / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    Her place is a subsidized housing community.

    I am very upset that she gave a building number which does not exist and made me stand up there for more than 15 minutes in the parking lot after I spent more than a half hour to get donation rose and driving to there.

    Xx.
    Say away.

    Just got ripped off.

    Be Safe.

    GS.

  9. #3882

    Lily.

    Went and saw her yesterday, definitely the best experience I've had with FS on the menu, I'll end up repeating.

  10. #3881

    Without putting donation into girls, I can make my money duplicate in the capitalist

    System.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.

    That kind of business doesn't last very long.

    Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.

  11. #3880

    In Florida, we called it GPS, golden pussy syndrome

    They think our cash can't be used for other things.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?

  12. #3879

    Yes, he did

    Her place is a subsidized housing community.

    I am very upset that she gave a building number which does not exist and made me stand up there for more than 15 minutes in the parking lot after I spent more than a half hour to get donation rose and driving to there.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?

  13. #3878
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.

    That kind of business doesn't last very long.

    Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    Are you talking about this girl? I thought you recommended her?

  14. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by Incitatus09  [View Original Post]
    No truth in advertising there. She is probably getting all the calls she wants being that she is new and legitimate. Having said that it pisses me off arranging a meeting and wasting half a day driving to town and getting stood up. The local sports shops will take the cash and you will end up with a more durable purchase.
    My own experience is that she went from good to terrible pretty quickly. She says, "It's just business" as she's setting a timer and telling you how she doesn't feel like kissing and rushing you to finish after 5 minutes.

    That kind of business doesn't last very long.

    Those of you who are having a more relaxed experience with her on repeat visits, consider yourselves lucky.

  15. #3876

    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad for Ava:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/443081136995

    Based on the ink / body / wristband / location, I believe this is likely Ashley that Rayband2 reported pulled a gun on him and TrevStaple reported ripping him off as well (see post 3212).

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/202488573856

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/732166342745.
    Yes that's her. Except the location is different no dodgeville / Sauk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape