Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3873

    Jane Dusk

    I saw her again recently and I recommend. Real pics. Safe. Clean. Reasonably attractive. Everything covered. She is too pseudo intellectual for my tastes. If you don't mind the talking though she's worth the visit.

  2. #3872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Ava / Ashley

    Saw this new ad for Ava:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/443081136995

    Based on the ink / body / wristband / location, I believe this is likely Ashley that Rayband2 reported pulled a gun on him and TrevStaple reported ripping him off as well (see post 3212).

    Ashley:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...9/202488573856

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/732166342745

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/864487000178

    I did get basic service from Ashley before she ripped off / robbed the other guys, and saw the ink. If you invite Ava over, pay attention to her height when she arrives. If she shows up taller than expected (5'8"-5'11" instead of 5'4"-5'7") be very careful.

  3. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her today and got donation to drive to her place. The address she gave me is one digit short, because all the other buildings are 4 digits number except the office building is 309. She gave 301. I arrived and phone conversation with her around the subsidized community parking lots. She said she even saw my car / me. She said she would be at door on building 301. I kept looking for the building and called her for instruction of direction. She stopped answering my phone in her community parking lot and did not reply my texts. I tried another 10 minutes in her community parking lot. I left. I saved donation today and happier than being disappointed.

    I believe she became big head because this forum has praised her in a few recent reviews. That is the sad story of this hobby. You can't over contact those ladies to make them big head.

    XX.
    Wow never heard of one with so many big swings. Guess your results may vary definitely apply to this girl. I've heard of mood swings but I'm beginning to wonder about this girl. Wonder if her phone would quit ringing that might change her attitude and how rudely she treats guys.

  4. #3870

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Probably just bad timing. Although she wouldn't have had to get pissy about it. I won't hold it against her. I have more numbers to contact her from.
    No need to get pissy at all on her end. The last thing you want to do is get a bad reputation, if you are one of these women.

  5. #3869

    We didn't lose anything

    Cash is king as Wallstreet's saying in a capitalist society. When you have money in your hand, you can have a better opportunity than spending it out in a rush for disappointed dating.

    Popeye is right, selective, selective and selective. That is my monger experience since 2009.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly, but then she was in and out, so by the time we finished talking, it was to late for me on that day. I told her I would see her the next day. She got all pissy and told me not to contact her again! OK, I can do that!

  6. #3868

    Exactly the same experience as you met

    I contacted her today and got donation to drive to her place. The address she gave me is one digit short, because all the other buildings are 4 digits number except the office building is 309. She gave 301. I arrived and phone conversation with her around the subsidized community parking lots. She said she even saw my car / me. She said she would be at door on building 301. I kept looking for the building and called her for instruction of direction. She stopped answering my phone in her community parking lot and did not reply my texts. I tried another 10 minutes in her community parking lot. I left. I saved donation today and happier than being disappointed.

    I believe she became big head because this forum has praised her in a few recent reviews. That is the sad story of this hobby. You can't over contact those ladies to make them big head.

    XX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly, but then she was in and out, so by the time we finished talking, it was to late for me on that day. I told her I would see her the next day. She got all pissy and told me not to contact her again! OK, I can do that!

  7. #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. She was quick to respond with text, and easy to get lined up. Attitude was great which is refreshing, I don't know what to tell you.
    Probably just bad timing. Although she wouldn't have had to get pissy about it. I won't hold it against her. I have more numbers to contact her from.

  8. #3866

    To bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly, but then she was in and out, so by the time we finished talking, it was to late for me on that day. I told her I would see her the next day. She got all pissy and told me not to contact her again! OK, I can do that!
    That sucks. She was quick to respond with text, and easy to get lined up. Attitude was great which is refreshing, I don't know what to tell you.

  9. #3865
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures don't do her justice. She is very pretty and a good attitude. Enjoyed every minute with her and will again.
    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly, but then she was in and out, so by the time we finished talking, it was to late for me on that day. I told her I would see her the next day. She got all pissy and told me not to contact her again! OK, I can do that!

  10. #3864

    Very enjoyable

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Newer ad link:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    "woman of your dreams" or "one of a kind".

    Photos are legit. YMMV.
    Her pictures don't do her justice. She is very pretty and a good attitude. Enjoyed every minute with her and will again.

  11. #3863

    These girls all have very good review in eroticmonkey forum

    I think that website is a scam. Why the them website does not help customers and do the opposite?

    I love USASEXGUIDE.INFO and I have been with this website since 2008. This forum help mongers and put industrial standards on those service providers.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.

  12. #3862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Who would this be?
    Newer ad link:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    "woman of your dreams" or "one of a kind".

    Photos are legit. YMMV.

  13. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.
    The first time I saw her was at Red Roof. That was exceptional. Super passionate. Seemed like time stopped. We were both very sweaty by the end. And she seemed to really enjoy it.

    Every other visit after that got worse until the Aloha. Dude barging in. Etc.

    The last visit at that dumpster over by the Magnuson was better, but overall, a mediocre shadow of what could have been.

    I chalk it up to volume.

  14. #3860

    Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.
    Who would this be?

  15. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    She popped up recently. But it was brief. For a while there, she was posting nonstop. Last time I saw her was better than the time I saw her at the Aloha. But the gold standard "forgot it was a service" was nowhere in sight.

    It's hard to delude myself when the girl can't help but smoke a cigarette while we kiss.

    LOL.
    When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape