rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 16692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. She was quick to respond with text, and easy to get lined up. Attitude was great which is refreshing, I don't know what to tell you.
    Probably just bad timing. Although she wouldn't have had to get pissy about it. I won't hold it against her. I have more numbers to contact her from.

  2. #3866

    To bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly, but then she was in and out, so by the time we finished talking, it was to late for me on that day. I told her I would see her the next day. She got all pissy and told me not to contact her again! OK, I can do that!
    That sucks. She was quick to respond with text, and easy to get lined up. Attitude was great which is refreshing, I don't know what to tell you.

  3. #3865
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures don't do her justice. She is very pretty and a good attitude. Enjoyed every minute with her and will again.
    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly, but then she was in and out, so by the time we finished talking, it was to late for me on that day. I told her I would see her the next day. She got all pissy and told me not to contact her again! OK, I can do that!

  4. #3864

    Very enjoyable

    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Newer ad link:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    "woman of your dreams" or "one of a kind".

    Photos are legit. YMMV.
    Her pictures don't do her justice. She is very pretty and a good attitude. Enjoyed every minute with her and will again.

  5. #3863

    These girls all have very good review in eroticmonkey forum

    I think that website is a scam. Why the them website does not help customers and do the opposite?

    I love USASEXGUIDE.INFO and I have been with this website since 2008. This forum help mongers and put industrial standards on those service providers.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.

  6. #3862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Who would this be?
    Newer ad link:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/430501040472

    "woman of your dreams" or "one of a kind".

    Photos are legit. YMMV.

  7. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.
    The first time I saw her was at Red Roof. That was exceptional. Super passionate. Seemed like time stopped. We were both very sweaty by the end. And she seemed to really enjoy it.

    Every other visit after that got worse until the Aloha. Dude barging in. Etc.

    The last visit at that dumpster over by the Magnuson was better, but overall, a mediocre shadow of what could have been.

    I chalk it up to volume.

  8. #3860

    Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.
    Who would this be?

  9. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    She popped up recently. But it was brief. For a while there, she was posting nonstop. Last time I saw her was better than the time I saw her at the Aloha. But the gold standard "forgot it was a service" was nowhere in sight.

    It's hard to delude myself when the girl can't help but smoke a cigarette while we kiss.

    LOL.
    When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.

  10. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Mandy quoted me 250 a half hour and I saw her for 80.
    She popped up recently. But it was brief. For a while there, she was posting nonstop. Last time I saw her was better than the time I saw her at the Aloha. But the gold standard "forgot it was a service" was nowhere in sight.

    It's hard to delude myself when the girl can't help but smoke a cigarette while we kiss.

    LOL.

  11. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced girls drop their prices.

    Walking away is always a win. Try again from a different number. Offer what you think is reasonable. Then switch your number and ask her price.

    Commit yourself to walking away before you even start the conversation. Treat it like she's trying to convince you to come. Guess what? Very few are good at that.

    Not indulging in this nonsense is victory. Sadly, I've failed many times. LOL.

    Mandy liked to quote $280 h. But she'd take $120 hh, probably even $150 h.
    Mandy quoted me 250 a half hour and I saw her for 80.

  12. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. But she'll send a face pic. I lost all interest when I received it.

    p.s. Thanks for your awesome post.
    Her ad pic is pretty poor, it gives no idea at all about her body. I never ask for nude pics, just a better pic. Never heard back from her.

  13. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Her trying to blame you for the fact she is an incompetent screw-up that can not set up and follow through on something as simple as meeting you at a designated place is sadly hilarious. She didn't look bad if her pics were accurate but not worth the frustration.
    Well said.

    The conversation reminds me of so many pointless dead ends I've pursued. The hardest lesson is knowing when to stop pursuing.

    If I gave up at the first sign of friction or radio silence or failed commitment to negotiate something reasonable in good faith, there are very few girls in Madison (that fit my criteria to even consider) who wouldn't be crossed off the list.

    So I put up with nonsense and sometimes that yields an actual meeting. And few of those meetings are deeply satisfying.

  14. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313
    I haven't seen her. But she'll send a face pic. I lost all interest when I received it.

    p.s. Thanks for your awesome post.

  15. #3853
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.
    I've experienced girls drop their prices.

    Walking away is always a win. Try again from a different number. Offer what you think is reasonable. Then switch your number and ask her price.

    Commit yourself to walking away before you even start the conversation. Treat it like she's trying to convince you to come. Guess what? Very few are good at that.

    Not indulging in this nonsense is victory. Sadly, I've failed many times. LOL.

    Mandy liked to quote $280 h. But she'd take $120 hh, probably even $150 h.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape