Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jade she posted once not too long ago anyone seen any ads within the last week or so.
    Was she using "Jade" in the ad? I thought I saw someone that looked familiar.

  2. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
    Gabrielle is her name, she responded promptly to my texts & sent a couple pics without me asking. She is older than stated in her ad (who isn't)? But she is very pretty with little to no makeup. Her tummy's a little soft but nice ass and legs. DFK which she initiated, DATY, gets super sloppy wet, great hygiene, clean & tasty. Covered FS, she told me later it's normally CBJ but she was pretty into it and we got into 69 without me asking. Great BJ, slow & deep. Being the old fucker I am, I didn't last long, and she was soaking wet. No rush, we laid for a bit afterword talking about all kinds of shit. Big hug & kiss when leaving, she told me she won't ever text, but hoped I would see her again. Most definately!

  3. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
    Speaking of Jade she posted once not too long ago anyone seen any ads within the last week or so.

  4. #3783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698

    That's Gabrielle. She's a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...k/548339804034

    I'll be posting a review soon, but saw her yesterday and I haven't had that nice a time since I saw Jade from Arena.
    I've seen her a couple times. Really good time. Pretty good menu. Gets really soaked downs there (she insists she doesn't squirt but I suggest otherwise).

    I've not seen her in a while because I like to change it up too much, but I certainly wasn't disappointed.

  5. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.
    Whoa! When Popeye repeats you know they got to be good!

  6. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by JackEyedOne  [View Original Post]
    But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742

    Nasty. And she will rip you off.

    What the hell was I thinking.
    This girl goes by various names. She's been reported on before. But I'm not sure how a newcomer would discover the old reports. Since she doesn't use that name.

    I saw her once and it was not a ripoff. She delivered service enthusiastically. I never repeated because she smelled (literally) of high volume. Very bad hygiene. I'm not quite sure how I managed to go through with it, honestly.

    The ripoff reports were after I'd seen her. She posts with different names and different pics, some that are her, and some that are just straight up fake.

    One time I responded to a completely different looking girl and when I got there, out comes this girl. I did the old, "I forgot my money" dance. And never looked back.

  7. #3780

    Ripoff / scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JackEyedOne  [View Original Post]
    But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742

    Nasty. And she will rip you off.

    What the hell was I thinking.
    Did she rip you off? Details of her scam / ripoff?

  8. #3779

    We all should know this by now.

    But I failed to listen to instinct. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON! !

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/762762649742

    Nasty. And she will rip you off.

    What the hell was I thinking.

  9. #3778

    Woman of your dreams

    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.

  10. #3777

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was expecting to meet her and she canceled somewhat abruptly and went radio silent. Can you share her SA profile? I haven't seen it or didn't realize it was the same person.
    Found it:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/171a1...9-71c97633baa7

  11. #3776
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    Whose hitting this

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Man I would motor boat her pussy thighs for hours.

  12. #3775

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Fat chance?

    Hmm, that could be the name of a casino. Or a strip club?
    How did I know that would be your response. Just slightly doesn't meet the criteria tight. LOL.

  13. #3774

    Extortion Attempt

    Watch out for this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/425599733523

    Pics are obviously fake, but I was curious to see what kind of scam they were playing. It's not the usual webcam signup bot. It's a real person (doubt it's a girl, more likely a dude).

    Asks for a dick pic and your name. Then sends you a threatening screenshot of the conversation (with the dick pic) showing your phone number, saying they'll post it unless you "pay up. ".

    I can't quite tell, is it sad or comical? Or both?

  14. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review sir.
    Fat chance?

    Hmm, that could be the name of a casino. Or a strip club?

  15. #3772

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape