Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 16686
-
04-29-19 08:50 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 2120The first time I saw her was at Red Roof. That was exceptional. Super passionate. Seemed like time stopped. We were both very sweaty by the end. And she seemed to really enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
Every other visit after that got worse until the Aloha. Dude barging in. Etc.
The last visit at that dumpster over by the Magnuson was better, but overall, a mediocre shadow of what could have been.
I chalk it up to volume.
-
04-29-19 01:15 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 261Hint
Who would this be?
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 21:43 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 961When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 19:16 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 2120She popped up recently. But it was brief. For a while there, she was posting nonstop. Last time I saw her was better than the time I saw her at the Aloha. But the gold standard "forgot it was a service" was nowhere in sight.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
It's hard to delude myself when the girl can't help but smoke a cigarette while we kiss.
LOL.
-
04-28-19 12:42 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 961Mandy quoted me 250 a half hour and I saw her for 80.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 10:42 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 801Her ad pic is pretty poor, it gives no idea at all about her body. I never ask for nude pics, just a better pic. Never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 09:24 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 2120Well said.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
The conversation reminds me of so many pointless dead ends I've pursued. The hardest lesson is knowing when to stop pursuing.
If I gave up at the first sign of friction or radio silence or failed commitment to negotiate something reasonable in good faith, there are very few girls in Madison (that fit my criteria to even consider) who wouldn't be crossed off the list.
So I put up with nonsense and sometimes that yields an actual meeting. And few of those meetings are deeply satisfying.
-
04-28-19 09:10 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen her. But she'll send a face pic. I lost all interest when I received it.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
p.s. Thanks for your awesome post.
-
04-28-19 08:33 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've experienced girls drop their prices.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
Walking away is always a win. Try again from a different number. Offer what you think is reasonable. Then switch your number and ask her price.
Commit yourself to walking away before you even start the conversation. Treat it like she's trying to convince you to come. Guess what? Very few are good at that.
Not indulging in this nonsense is victory. Sadly, I've failed many times. LOL.
Mandy liked to quote $280 h. But she'd take $120 hh, probably even $150 h.
-
04-27-19 20:25 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 504Yes But
This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 20:05 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 504Her trying to blame you for the fact she is an incompetent screw-up that can not set up and follow through on something as simple as meeting you at a designated place is sadly hilarious. She didn't look bad if her pics were accurate but not worth the frustration.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:49 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 394Moral of the story the gazelle that gets away still has 200 bucks to spend on whatever they like.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:19 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 154Another bad experience
Yesterday I listed some providers that I had recent contact with and I was interested in seeing. I had a date set up with the girl in the link below. She was a no show which in itself isn't that abnormal. What I found abnormal was how she handled it after. I thought I'd share and maybe it can save someone here their time and money. Or verbal abuse. This was my 2nd attempt to set up a date with her. There obviously won't be a 3rd.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218
I attached screenshots of our convos. There is more where she goes on to call me a cheap ass and told me I need psychological help for not wanting to see her again and for negotiating the price in the first place. Then she attacks my morals and reasons she assumes I had for wanting to see her. But I thought this was enough of the convo for everyone to get the picture. I had to forward to the convo to my email to screenshot it because the texting app I use in the hobby does not allow screenshots. Also, I could not get them to upload in order properly to read in order, but the timestamps on the texts indicate the order of the conversation.
-
04-27-19 17:04 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 2120No, sadly. I'm very picky. Consequently, many hunts conclude without any feast. Reminds me of this video I saw of some hyenas chasing gazelle. They came up empty. Poor fuckers.
Originally Posted by XiaoXing
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 17:00 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, visiting a girl after a bad experience is generally not a good idea. And by "bad" I don't mean straight up ripoff. I mean, more like the experience wasn't awesome because she wasn't relaxed, there were too many rules, you felt rushed, no real connection, etc.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
But I've done it a few times. Usually because they're just cute as fuck and I keep hoping they warm up. That rarely happens.
It did happen to me once (of the half a dozen girls I've made that mistake with). And it was recently, with Amber (as I reported). I'm not trying to create false hope or discouraging you from using common sense. Just sharing experiences, is all.










Reply With Quote




