Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.
    The first time I saw her was at Red Roof. That was exceptional. Super passionate. Seemed like time stopped. We were both very sweaty by the end. And she seemed to really enjoy it.

    Every other visit after that got worse until the Aloha. Dude barging in. Etc.

    The last visit at that dumpster over by the Magnuson was better, but overall, a mediocre shadow of what could have been.

    I chalk it up to volume.

  2. #3860

    Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Exceptionally clean and attractive:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/745415894001

    I will and have repeated. Enough said.
    Who would this be?

  3. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    She popped up recently. But it was brief. For a while there, she was posting nonstop. Last time I saw her was better than the time I saw her at the Aloha. But the gold standard "forgot it was a service" was nowhere in sight.

    It's hard to delude myself when the girl can't help but smoke a cigarette while we kiss.

    LOL.
    When I saw her for 80 at the aloha, I had a great time. Was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely forgot it was a service. I wish I could have seen her again.

  4. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Mandy quoted me 250 a half hour and I saw her for 80.
    She popped up recently. But it was brief. For a while there, she was posting nonstop. Last time I saw her was better than the time I saw her at the Aloha. But the gold standard "forgot it was a service" was nowhere in sight.

    It's hard to delude myself when the girl can't help but smoke a cigarette while we kiss.

    LOL.

  5. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced girls drop their prices.

    Walking away is always a win. Try again from a different number. Offer what you think is reasonable. Then switch your number and ask her price.

    Commit yourself to walking away before you even start the conversation. Treat it like she's trying to convince you to come. Guess what? Very few are good at that.

    Not indulging in this nonsense is victory. Sadly, I've failed many times. LOL.

    Mandy liked to quote $280 h. But she'd take $120 hh, probably even $150 h.
    Mandy quoted me 250 a half hour and I saw her for 80.

  6. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. But she'll send a face pic. I lost all interest when I received it.

    p.s. Thanks for your awesome post.
    Her ad pic is pretty poor, it gives no idea at all about her body. I never ask for nude pics, just a better pic. Never heard back from her.

  7. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Her trying to blame you for the fact she is an incompetent screw-up that can not set up and follow through on something as simple as meeting you at a designated place is sadly hilarious. She didn't look bad if her pics were accurate but not worth the frustration.
    Well said.

    The conversation reminds me of so many pointless dead ends I've pursued. The hardest lesson is knowing when to stop pursuing.

    If I gave up at the first sign of friction or radio silence or failed commitment to negotiate something reasonable in good faith, there are very few girls in Madison (that fit my criteria to even consider) who wouldn't be crossed off the list.

    So I put up with nonsense and sometimes that yields an actual meeting. And few of those meetings are deeply satisfying.

  8. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313
    I haven't seen her. But she'll send a face pic. I lost all interest when I received it.

    p.s. Thanks for your awesome post.

  9. #3853
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.
    I've experienced girls drop their prices.

    Walking away is always a win. Try again from a different number. Offer what you think is reasonable. Then switch your number and ask her price.

    Commit yourself to walking away before you even start the conversation. Treat it like she's trying to convince you to come. Guess what? Very few are good at that.

    Not indulging in this nonsense is victory. Sadly, I've failed many times. LOL.

    Mandy liked to quote $280 h. But she'd take $120 hh, probably even $150 h.

  10. #3852

    Yes But

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    Then, the balance of supplies and demands in Madison will tilt to our favorite direction. Just do HJ in the morning for ourselves when the blue balls become purple.

    Xx.
    This might work with legitimate business but not escorts. They will just pack up and leave for another city because they have those daily needs that must be met. Either drugs for themselves and their "hangers on" or they must keep their handler / boyfriend supplied with daily cash spending money. Guys put up with all the fake pics and supporting sub-standard service because it's all we've got. The photos Heaven posted awhile back is the quality of the provider we had in the past Madison's glory days.

  11. #3851
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I listed some providers that I had recent contact with and I was interested in seeing. I had a date set up with the girl in the link below. She was a no show which in itself isn't that abnormal. What I found abnormal was how she handled it after. I thought I'd share and maybe it can save someone here their time and money. Or verbal abuse. This was my 2nd attempt to set up a date with her. There obviously won't be a 3rd.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    I attached screenshots of our convos. There is more where she goes on to call me a cheap ass and told me I need psychological help for not wanting to see her again and for negotiating the price in the first place. Then she attacks my morals and reasons she assumes I had for wanting to see her. But I thought this was enough of the convo for everyone to get the picture. I had to forward to the convo to my email to screenshot it because the texting app I use in the hobby does not allow screenshots. Also, I could not get them to upload in order properly to read in order, but the timestamps on the texts indicate the order of the conversation.
    Her trying to blame you for the fact she is an incompetent screw-up that can not set up and follow through on something as simple as meeting you at a designated place is sadly hilarious. She didn't look bad if her pics were accurate but not worth the frustration.

  12. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    No, sadly. I'm very picky. Consequently, many hunts conclude without any feast. Reminds me of this video I saw of some hyenas chasing gazelle. They came up empty. Poor fuckers.
    Moral of the story the gazelle that gets away still has 200 bucks to spend on whatever they like.

  13. #3849

    Another bad experience

    Yesterday I listed some providers that I had recent contact with and I was interested in seeing. I had a date set up with the girl in the link below. She was a no show which in itself isn't that abnormal. What I found abnormal was how she handled it after. I thought I'd share and maybe it can save someone here their time and money. Or verbal abuse. This was my 2nd attempt to set up a date with her. There obviously won't be a 3rd.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218

    I attached screenshots of our convos. There is more where she goes on to call me a cheap ass and told me I need psychological help for not wanting to see her again and for negotiating the price in the first place. Then she attacks my morals and reasons she assumes I had for wanting to see her. But I thought this was enough of the convo for everyone to get the picture. I had to forward to the convo to my email to screenshot it because the texting app I use in the hobby does not allow screenshots. Also, I could not get them to upload in order properly to read in order, but the timestamps on the texts indicate the order of the conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190427-154932_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155051_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155148_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155005_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155104_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20190427-155021_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190427-155120_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #3848
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    I thought you have had so many regular UTR service providers to select from.

    It signals this is a tough hobby in Madison WI.

    Xx.
    No, sadly. I'm very picky. Consequently, many hunts conclude without any feast. Reminds me of this video I saw of some hyenas chasing gazelle. They came up empty. Poor fuckers.

  15. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I could tell stories that would make that summary seem like a walk in the park. There probably should be a section here specifically for people to share their terrible experiences. At the least, it would be good entertainment. I have likely put my life in danger at least twice doing this hobby. I've probably put my freedom in danger a half dozen times. I'm sure everyone has more bad experiences than good. Hence the title. Like another here just said. I have no idea why I come back to this. In the last 15 years, I've probably had 20-25 good experiences. 15 of those were probably with the same 2 providers. I've probably had double the bad experiences of the good ones. The only thing I will say is I've never seen a provider again after a bad experience. So I'm not completely insane. But I've seen probably 10 good providers in the last 15 years and I'll bet over 40 bad ones. I may just now be realizing how stupid this hobby is while writing this. And I was browsing ads just before I logged in here and I'll probably be at it again tomorrow.
    Yeah, visiting a girl after a bad experience is generally not a good idea. And by "bad" I don't mean straight up ripoff. I mean, more like the experience wasn't awesome because she wasn't relaxed, there were too many rules, you felt rushed, no real connection, etc.

    But I've done it a few times. Usually because they're just cute as fuck and I keep hoping they warm up. That rarely happens.

    It did happen to me once (of the half a dozen girls I've made that mistake with). And it was recently, with Amber (as I reported). I'm not trying to create false hope or discouraging you from using common sense. Just sharing experiences, is all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape