Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 16686
-
04-27-19 16:38 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 154Insanity
Ha! I could tell stories that would make that summary seem like a walk in the park. There probably should be a section here specifically for people to share their terrible experiences. At the least, it would be good entertainment. I have likely put my life in danger at least twice doing this hobby. I've probably put my freedom in danger a half dozen times. I'm sure everyone has more bad experiences than good. Hence the title. Like another here just said. I have no idea why I come back to this. In the last 15 years, I've probably had 20-25 good experiences. 15 of those were probably with the same 2 providers. I've probably had double the bad experiences of the good ones. The only thing I will say is I've never seen a provider again after a bad experience. So I'm not completely insane. But I've seen probably 10 good providers in the last 15 years and I'll bet over 40 bad ones. I may just now be realizing how stupid this hobby is while writing this. And I was browsing ads just before I logged in here and I'll probably be at it again tomorrow.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 12:39 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 806If we all reduce our frequency
Then, the balance of supplies and demands in Madison will tilt to our favorite direction. Just do HJ in the morning for ourselves when the blue balls become purple.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Xx.
-
04-27-19 12:35 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 806If Popeye still concludes this way
I thought you have had so many regular UTR service providers to select from.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
It signals this is a tough hobby in Madison WI.
Xx.
-
04-27-19 11:55 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 1154Frequency
This is exactly why I don't do this all that often. I am not the slightest bit interested in setting up a service if there's a high probability the deal will not be consummated. Or that I will be disappointed in the results of the deal. That applies whether I am hiring a plumber, visiting a dry cleaner, or seeking sex.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 11:50 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 806I would said it is true in my experience in Madison WI
However, in Tampa FL, the prons and cons are balanced. You get more fun than stress. Here in Madison, you get more stress than fun.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Xx.
-
04-27-19 11:48 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 806Well said and I concur
Thank you for summarize.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
Xx.
-
04-27-19 10:26 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 2120Truth
I can only speak for myself, but what you said there really sums it all up perfectly.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 10:19 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 2120I think the answer is unsurprising:
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
We pay girls for sex. What kind of girl has sex for money? In general, girls who are in desperate situations, may have low self esteem, and looking for a quick buck. Sure there are exceptions. I am always on the lookout for the exceptions.
But they are few and far between. You have to be willing to walk away. Most ads are bullshit. The pics and the content.
-
04-26-19 23:37 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 504Why do so many of our "dreams" end like this? And yet we keep coming back for more punishment. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 20:20 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 806I had text change with her for a while.
I never pull the trigger. Thank you for your review.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 18:06 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 394I think you will have a difficult time getting any Madison provider to drive that far. Most are pretty heavy drug users so you know where their money goes. They drive beaters that are lucky to make it from one end of Madison to the other. Maybe they would take uber or something. Best option is to come to Madison and get your bad experience here.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 17:36 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 806From personal communication
Two service providers I know.
Xx.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 13:12 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 154Recent contact
I go in and out of the hobby. I quit seeing anyone about a year ago because I regretted more than I enjoyed. My last good visit was with Lexxi. Not worth a repeat for me but it was ok. Recently, I've had the itch again but I'd say I'm a little gun shy or paranoid about getting ripped off. I live about 90 min west of Madison and I don't like coming there just for the hobby, so I decided I would try my luck at looking for outcall to dodgeville which is about halfway there. I found 3 takers. 2 of which were more my type.
Though I've heard mixed reviews, I reached out to the skinny Lexi. She agreed to come but wanted a deposit. Hard pass.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...p/950460991847
Set up with chloe and when I confirmed the time with her she sounded confused about it being outcall to dodgeville and then I got silence. I was very clear that I was looking for outcall to dodgeville.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/345787376056
Bailey was willing to come but she's not cheap to begin with and she wanted more to come than I was willing to spend on any single visit.
Anyone seen this girl? She is my type. I had a date set up with her. I texted her the day before. I texted her 2 hours before to confirm she was coming and never received a response. I was pretty disappointed. She claims she's been doing this for a while and has many regulars. She also either dances somewhere now or did in the past. She said she got started in the hobby by seeing clients from a club after hours. I may try again with her.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...f/495272683218
My next attempt will be Bella. I've heard good things here. She's said she would come for a reasonable donation. I will see if she shows up when I confirm the date.
I thought this ad looked fake but couldn't help myself. Right area code. She responded. We chatted a lot for a whole day. I'd say she's actually in the area. She said she'd come for a reasonable donation. I accepted. I sent the address and everything to the hotel before she dropped the bomb that she needed half down. Nope. But I do think she's real and in the area of someone tried to see her locally, they may have better results. My opinion. She's a scammer.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/821791078124
Does anyone have any experience with this Sasha? I'm currently talking to her. She will come but I have this feeling I would regret it if she did. Only one pic. Looks ok, but like it may be at her best I guess. Not sure on this one. Anyone have any info?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/362327910313
I've seen this one. Links below are the same girl. Pics are either fake or really old. She a mid 30's chain smoker with a smokers voice. She'd do in a pinch but I won't be repeating. She bounces around from madison to lacrosse and everywhere in between. I think she'll stay with whoever will let her use their couch.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/657036194131
Never mind. She took the other ad down or it expired. It showed her true age of I believe 38 and had like 3 pictures in a bathroom of a nice looking body in bra and underwear. Back and front. Others have posted it recently. Same girl as above. Not her. If it is, it is from many years ago. I would stay away.
Happy hunting. Any recommendations on someone willing to travel west for outcall would be appreciated or point me in the right direction. I saw Sara Lee a while ago and that was a great experience. She was on the far west side anyways. I thought I'd try her but she seems to have disappeared and I lost her number. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
-
04-26-19 12:40 #3833Regular Member

Posts: 7Rayband
Empty your inbox.
-
04-26-19 10:59 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 117Toftt
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334233695282
Johnny had a dream. Setup was easy. Standard 2 call system. $$. Walked in, no way match the pics. Different, pulled the classic donation in car. Run forest run. She is probably in the 4. Skulking face, nonstarter from the entrance.










Reply With Quote





