Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 16691
-
04-24-19 20:29 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 1244Scroll down
The page and you will see a bunch of her pics that were posted so the poster downloaded / fakes.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
https://adorable-teens.net/tag/mirror/page/15
-
04-24-19 19:33 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 2120Never say never
I said I'd never see Amber again after our last visit.
I changed my mind and found myself wanting to have a better experience with her. We finally connected. And I think we both had a great time.
I'm glad I tried again. I find her very attractive. And this session made up for the previous rushed ones. I experienced everything I usually like and she was fun and engaged the whole time.
Of course, YMMV. If you can arrange something with her when she's relaxed and comfortable, she's more likely to get into it. That's what I understand from what she told me. How do you do that? It requires trust and communication. Which is hard to find in this hobby.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...c/842158319624
-
04-24-19 19:00 #3819Senior Member

Posts: 183Literally the most obvious fake ad ever. Different area code, way too pretty, naked face pics, accepts credit cards, generic location, every possible service listed.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 16:10 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 53Eva / Selena
That's her. I don't know why others say it's "definitely not Eva / Selena". I remember those tats, the open star tats, centered, directly in line. I 'm not fond of tats but these were sexy. She didn't have the shoulder one back then (2014 and before). In fact her old website still works and you can see one star in this pic. https://evadesantos21.wixsite.com/evashome/contact.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Eva is a short little Latina who had a killer body back then, then started to put on some weight. Don't know what it looks like now. Might be a reason why the latest pics only show what they do. Play safe.
-
04-24-19 11:21 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 124Real Sam
Good to know. Only confirms my recommendation to stay away. Everything about this lady is pretty shady I hindsight.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 10:47 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 120Salena.
Was there another one, went by Selena, blonde, huge tits, about 5 feet tall, covered everything, had a few reports of a slight odor below? I saw her at the Signature Inn, by East Towne.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
She was listed as Latin, but her tits were huge, as far as I can remember, which is always a challenge. LOL.
D 101.
-
04-24-19 10:38 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 120Honey.
This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344
-
04-24-19 10:33 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 801Oh yeah, it's her. I couldn't see the tats above her cooch at first on my crappy phone. I honestly don't remember the one on her shoulder, but I do remember the two stars down below. Then again I was concentrating more on her tits then the tats.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 09:13 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 66The real Sam is currently in jail.
Originally Posted by WiLurker
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:40 #3812Regular Member

Posts: 14Yikes, how did I miss that. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Newbie5
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:17 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 93I believe this is Tasha:
Originally Posted by Gabzilla
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...2/367343902107
-
04-23-19 19:09 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 2120Stacy
I met up with this girl (also on STG). And I bailed before we got started. Looks much worse than the pics. I just could not go through with it.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 18:01 #3809Regular Member

Posts: 18She runs ads almost daily on STG.
Originally Posted by Gabzilla
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 17:49 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 801She did not have any ink as I recall. I have some of her last body shot ads before she left. Going to check those to make sure, but everyone gets more ink nowadays.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:19 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 37Stacy
I met her. I was suspicious beforehand because she sounded kind of scammy. Anyway, she smelled really badly. Did not look as good as the pictures. So I passed on any action. Will not be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Sg2006
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






