Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3764
    Quote Originally Posted by Sg2006  [View Original Post]
    Tittle on STG is "Hey come and have some fun with me". Also posts on SA. Anyone care to share info, good, bad, or otherwise?

    Thanks!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/704257589344
    I was expecting to meet her and she canceled somewhat abruptly and went radio silent. Can you share her SA profile? I haven't seen it or didn't realize it was the same person.

  2. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Is this the "Autumn" that used to have incall in Fitchburg? http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470.

    If so; I had a text convo with her several years ago but never made the trip.
    I didn't see her there. I saw her a few times at various east side motels. Attractive, somewhat GFE. Worth seeing at least once. She's a little OCD. If you see her start to clean something, look out. She'll be at it indefinitely.

  3. #3762
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    Portage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Used name of sandy or Lisa anyone got recent info?
    She does not do it anymore. I saw her a few times and loved it. Sher was a domme. I think she only did it to get money for a remodeling project. I wrote a few times and she told me she is not doing ity anymore. Great tits and loved the domme thing.

  4. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Packer43  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that add is TGTBT?
    The pictures are definitely a misrepresentation just like all the Asian advertising. All points presently lead to the same direction as far as I can tell. She knows what she is doing that's for sure. Good BBBJ and works the kegels to tighten up and pulsating orgasm. A great experience if you haven't had one that can do that. She liked it deep and hard also.

    I was told there is a new girl in town and would have liked to have that dream again.

  5. #3760

    Autumn

    Is this the "Autumn" that used to have incall in Fitchburg? http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470.

    If so; I had a text convo with her several years ago but never made the trip.

  6. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her and can attest to this. Definitely going to repeat.
    Is this what we have become? If I saw this girl at a bar I wouldn't fuck her for free. I cannot believe what a wasteland Madison has becomr.

  7. #3758

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that add is TGTBT?

  8. #3757

    Looking for a name &/ or # for this woman.

    Hi,

    Can anyone help me out with a name or number for this woman?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1EA6C10B-F8BA-4504-8CC9-6C8A00CCCD07.jpg‎  

  9. #3756

    Reward Rip-Off Behavior?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She why not, but then she may rip you off, so who cares what she looks like!
    Got to thinking do I really want to reward a girl with reports of doing ripoffs. Girls like that don't need our support. So going to think with the big head. The little head does not have as much say so as he did when I was younger. Plus if she uses pics that don't look like her, well do they really think we're not going to notice? Sounds like she has a big butt and that's a real turn off for me to moving on.

  10. #3755

    Anyone see her?

    I have been texting this girl https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...madison-442493 and she looks pretty fucking hot. That beings said she is in Dubuque. Anyone have experience with her and whether or not it is worth the drive and money.

  11. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream recently with the visiting Asian. To my surprise I had dreamt about her before. She is not the best looking Korean I've ever dreamed of but not butt ugly either. She kind of reminds me of the infamous Coco without her tits. The thought of bailing crossed my mind but the little head hadn't seen anything recently and she does have that cute petite look about her. Talked her into BBBJ then various versions of mish. Wrapped her legs around and bucked like a real pro.

    Overall it was a nice dream and I'm glad the little head enjoyed himself.

    The usual east side notels I'm not sure how long she will be visiting.

    Take care and be safe.
    Is this what dreams are made of?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/536501392936

  12. #3753

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    New girl in town. Visiting - seen her before. Very accommodating and GFE.

    Hosting eastside through the weekend.

    PM for details.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/238757416814
    Went and saw her and can attest to this. Definitely going to repeat.

  13. #3752

    Any info on Stacy?

    Tittle on STG is "Hey come and have some fun with me". Also posts on SA. Anyone care to share info, good, bad, or otherwise?

    Thanks!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/704257589344
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83EC65DC-3857-4759-9EBC-F8D497C1C453.jpeg‎  

  14. #3751

    Juicy jessi 25 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Glad you seen the post before you suffered the sight I did.
    WOW what a COW real Heifer way older old pics ok covered BJ start fucking & she's on the rag! Badly dripping blood let me out. WORST ever stay away Curb out.

  15. #3750

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Called Josie and had a little chat she told me pics are 100% accurate and are really her. Pics were taken about a week ago according to her. So do you think she is telling a fibb to me? She said when she opens the door I'll see an exact match to her posted pics. Any thoughts?
    She why not, but then she may rip you off, so who cares what she looks like!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape