Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 16692
-
04-23-19 15:19 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 37Stacy
I met her. I was suspicious beforehand because she sounded kind of scammy. Anyway, she smelled really badly. Did not look as good as the pictures. So I passed on any action. Will not be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Sg2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:09 #3806Regular Member

Posts: 14Tasha?
Is she around? I have seen any activity for a while.
-
04-23-19 15:04 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 58Stacy
Ya I'm also friends with her on facebook! She wanted to move in with me LOL. I went to help her out 2 weeks ago when she was at the Howard Johnson on east wash. She flipped out on me on the phone ask if I like fucking young girls and watch kiddie porn!! She is bipolar as hell. Not even an hour later she called and asked if I could get her a room. 15 minutes after that sent me a picture of her and a second girl said $200 for both. She is a whack job!!
Originally Posted by MattBrad
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 14:04 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 1004Visiting soon
Ill be in mad town next week. Any recommendations for Asian spinners and or Univ coeds? I have been to the GH and met asian mia on previous trips. Both are Greats options but wondering if anything new out there.
-
04-23-19 13:45 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 1004Anyone ever have success with this one? Still not sure if real or scam.
I reached out today via text to arrange a meet next week. Was told she was leaving town in a few days and not sure when she'll be back.
Originally Posted by Packer43
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 11:00 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 60Stacy
She is in my facebook, recently became homeless, once asked me to become her sugar daddy, I have seen her once but that was actually a date which involved no money. If you text her and she dosent like the conversation then she will post a snapshot of your texts on her fb wall and make fun off you.
Originally Posted by Sg2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 10:51 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 120Eva / Selina
Hey Rawl, I remember seeing her as well years ago. This is definitely not her. Good luck and let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
D 101.
-
04-23-19 10:49 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 255Did she have either of the tats when you were seeing her? If so, that should be confirmation enough.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 10:38 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 801Eva / Selena?
Saw this ad yesterday:http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/413581186144.
For those that remember, Eva was short, super cute with a big rack. She eventually changed her name to Selena. I texted her & asked if you're the girl I saw many times who also went by Selena. She said yes but I've had girls tell me they were so and so just for the business. I'm going to pursue it further, but I only want to see her if it's really her.
-
04-23-19 10:33 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 68Lily. Good Meeting but some FYI's
Saw Lily this week and she's legit. Good girl and menu and price was good. Normally with a girl like her, I'd repeat but I won't because or two things.
1: there's a smell comes from downstairs and normally I don't mind but as I get older, I prefer the "scent less".
2: after was all done and getting dressed, there were business cards from the do j on here dresser. For that reason alone I will stay away. Maybe I'm being too cautious but better safe then sorry. Senior members, pm me with any questions.
3: there also was some signs of usage but that's common.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/743648956095
-
04-22-19 19:01 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 394How?
Did she short you on time paid for hr and got qv? Cash and dash? Handler pimp boyfriend walk in and bounce you out? She was known for ripoffs before so black list her for good!
Originally Posted by JackEyedOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 18:52 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 460It's interesting that those little dots are precisely located along the courses of the veins on her hand.
Originally Posted by BPilgrim33
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 17:27 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 38Vivian
I am interested in Vivian's post. I wondered if anyone has any input on her. The left hand appears to have some irritation. Other than that she looks like someone I would like to meet.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/715706675273
-
04-22-19 17:05 #3794Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161Oh oh
Man I would let that sit on my face all day long.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 16:21 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 256Oh Oh
I'd be afraid she could cause some serious injury!!
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




